Women are going to cause WW3

Female leaders are going to be the bane of human existence

I was watching the EU talks earlier and noticed, the only people who actually remained to listen to Russia, who actually cared about the other side's perspective, were men

Women don't see the world from other's sides
They only follow their own narrative, their own trends
If we had female leaders during the cold war, it would have been WW3 already back then

Attached: 1646152662009.jpg (1284x2179, 1.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justa_Grata_Honoria
qz.com/967895/throughout-history-women-rulers-were-more-likely-to-wage-war-than-men/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Name a single (1) war in human history caused by a woman.

sounds like women desu, cause shit then run away whilst all the men fight.

Troy vs Greece

I looked at the picture and it’s dudes

Attached: 1630443481732.webm (950x534, 471.98K)

Trojan War

truth

Attached: AngerEstrogen.jpg (1865x1572, 991.39K)

silent treatment

Man vs nature (Adam & Eve)

this crisis may end feminism

LONG LIVE UKRAINE!

>women rule the world it will be a safer place
>zero diplomacy
>russia about to start ww3

I hate women so much.

> Name a single (1) war

trick question - they cause decay of empires/nations - which is usually a series of wars over time like the fall of babylon or rome. The cultural nuclear bomb ending only comes from the feminine side.

>INVADING ANOTHER COUNTRY IS OK

The state of chuds.

Attached: 675fbf80eabf11721c93f345a156b40f.jpg (633x758, 61.55K)

Just fucking start the ww3 already, these foids need to checked and some of them raped

>issue between russia and NATO
>let's all walk out to pretend we're important too
Ah yes, antagonize the group you want to decelerate.

I love this clip

The fact of the matter is that our pozzed modern society refuses to accept the truth, that women are simply far too governed by their emotions to be in charge of the lives of millions of people.

The Northward advance of Zazzau.

*feminized dudes

they are practically women now with all the soi

all?

Having to produce our own food will utterly btfo feminism for the next century

Zelensky temporarily identified as a woman during his acting/modeling career, so, this one.

on the russian invasion OSIC twitter space. women provided nothing but emotional bants of discussed politics blaming trump, talking about no fly zones like west wing the show is real life and it will work. women provided nothing to the conversation of gathering actual intel

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND CHUD

YOU WILL GET CANCELED TOO...THIS IS OUR POWER

RAWR

ORGANIC!!!

Imagine having the nuclear button in the hands of a woman who wants to show the world how strong she is.

A woman invited fucking Attila the Hun to invade the Roman Empire.
Another woman did the same years later, but it was the Vandal king and Rome ended up sacked.

The crusades

Ukraine doesn't exist.

The cola wars. It was all women.

Women like men who commit war crimes, so you better shut up about women causing le peace n shiet you simp faggot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justa_Grata_Honoria

Let’s see
Dowager Cixi destroyed a five thousand year old empire
Bloody Mary was a sadistic cunt
Hillary Clinton nuff said
Cleopatra retarded thot who got retarded simps to fight over her.
There were few female rulers in history but the percentage of the fucked up bloodmongers was waaay higher than among male rulers

Did you ever read the Iliad

So kinda what US is doing now?

>fisslberger
>FUCKING KIKES.
EVERY.SINGLE.FUCKING.TIME

qz.com/967895/throughout-history-women-rulers-were-more-likely-to-wage-war-than-men/
>In fact, between 1480 and 1913, Europe’s queens were 27% more likely than its kings to wage war, according to a National Bureau of Economics working paper (paywall). And like Isabella, queens were also more likely to amass new territory during their reigns, found the paper’s authors, economists Oeindrila Dube and S.P. Harish.
>The first clue comes from the fact that, of all European sovereigns, married queens were the most bellicose, launching more wars than unmarried queens, and kings of all types.

women are the niggers of gender

this is perfect, kek

Listening to Lavrov's schizobabble is waste of time and insulting to one's intelligence.

Not to mention the bazillion cunts who hadassassinated great or decent leaders for power

The most cringe part about this is the high school tier pre-planning that went into it. Like they got together in little groups and were like "Guys guys listen guys, okay so when Lavrov, guys listen, when Russia talks, we're totally going to own him by getting up and walking out, ok? Ted, does Brenda know? Make sure she knows, I'll tell Jill lol it's going to be such pwnage."

Attached: Screenshot_20220301-185425_Telegram.jpg (720x743, 128.67K)

>fissile burger
so an american nuke? keke

Keep slurpin putlers schlong, id like to see the planning that went into this little military operation

>call emergency meeting
>walk out
It's what happens when you confuse twitter with real life and watch too many ben shapiro compilations.

>give women political power
watch women burn the world down
>men ban women from politics
society slowly builds up again

dude we're totally all going to moon him at the same time as soon as he says Ukraine

checkmate retard --> (You)

Proof that might makes right.
The fuck is walking away gonna do?

one woman speaker in the twitter space even muttered "if your listening putin fuck you." cry cry cry "your a monster" like LOL like putin cares what some bimbo thinks

Boudiccas uprising and slaughter

yes I think so too now

>we need more female ceos
>who cares about bricklayer jobs
I wish this cunt was impaled, there’s no saving grace to that trash

>Where's the women?
Fleeing the country while every man 18-60 is turned back to a guaranteed death

Go and read the Tain.

And if you want a more recent example, look at Elizabeth I or Victoria.

So you had sex with a somewhat hot chick. And then what? You fuck her, you fill her tiny wet pussy with your cum, and then what? You cuddle? Ok. She makes you food? Ok. What is she gonna do now? Scroll through instadegen whole day? Flirt with some “friend” online? Is she gonna nag you whole day begging for attention and if you want solitude for eight hours start throwing temper tantrums like a child? And then what are you gonna talk with her about? Ideas, events? No, you’re gonna talk about how you day was and whether you were thinking of her. The idea of having to spend more than a couple hours per day with a female makes me wanna vomit. Even fucking them seems like too much effort anymore. I need a companion that activates when I need her and goes into sleep mode at any other time. A true gentleman’s companion. Ffs I just want a sexbot that cooks, cleans and can hook up into PC to play borderlands with you.

>invading another country is ok as long as you fly rainbow flags and paint George Floyd murals on all the buildings

it is coming. nerds are on it. many have no other choice. it is their destiny.

Yes fag, divide and conquer. They are talking heads, who gives a fuck of their sex?

lol whats the problem? i thought ukraine was kicking ass so its only a matter of time before its all over so just chill m8

Any conflict fought under Queen Elizabeth 1, and hell Victoria too. Betty the first was pretty keen on warfare actually. Katherine the Great springs to mind, as does Margaret Thatcher.

the bot will provide valuable feedback and thoughtful conversation about ideas.
already a huge upgrade!

Kek they all seem upset their corrupt money laundering state is going bye bye

Trojan War

Lost a lotta good men in the cola war

Attached: 37B323EB-D087-49A5-BEFC-FF14C0120157.jpg (250x250, 8.54K)

> Ffs I just want a sexbot that cooks, cleans and can hook up into PC to play borderlands with you.
find yourself a man