The Jews are not destroying your country. Stop browing Any Forums and reading conspiracy theories...

The Jews are not destroying your country. Stop browing Any Forums and reading conspiracy theories. Go out to bars instead and befriend some Jewish people to learn how little they care about destroying the 'evil white man'. You might even get a Jewish gf and stop being an incel.

Attached: pp78.jpg (618x597, 64.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DBJxOz_-Tps
youtu.be/_LBk5xBy0SA
youtu.be/EbckuXbakdY
youtu.be/t5a1gYvMZzQ
youtu.be/DnpF10zZgcI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/CaptainBlackbeard/'s War 4/20

When they refer to Jews they really mean the west

It’s a communist propaganda talking point

Why not both

No ones claiming all Jews are in on a global conspiracy, Faggot

I've read the Talmud nice try Moshe

>uss liberty
>jfk
>65 immigration act
>9 11
>summer of ooga booga

You don't understand the Jews

This is the fourth time you've posted this same thread in the past 24 hours, meaning you're very definitely a jew.

The everyday Jew isn't the problem, it's the bankers and their associates.

But you're wrong

>Go out to bars
I'm not allowed to, since I'm unvacinnated.
Fuck bars though, I don't want to drink overpriced Brewdog IPA with negro beats at an uncomfortable volume.

who is Barbara Spectre?

We are not anti-Semitic, just anti-ZOG

Reminder that you're focusing on the wrong aspect. Not every single person who hates you, who wishes you were dead, who couldn't care less that your country is being destroyed, or that your family is suffering under poverty, is Jewish or a Jewish pawn. But they are all rich. And they all only care about money.

>The jews aren't destroying your country
>Instead of promoting these conspiracies, you should go get drunk and have casual premarital sex with ethnic foreigners

Attached: 1632009862174.gif (694x80, 3.18M)

The average jew doesn't own any mainstream newspapers that shill "anti-racism" for decades to get Sweden to accept a bunch of immigrants.
But does that change the fact that those newspapers are almost all owned by jews?

youtu.be/DBJxOz_-Tps

youtu.be/_LBk5xBy0SA

youtu.be/EbckuXbakdY

youtu.be/t5a1gYvMZzQ

youtu.be/DnpF10zZgcI

Attached: 769D2ECF-F981-4278-B9D3-0BF6EAE2542E.jpg (1024x723, 131.72K)

I'M LITERALLY JEWISH DUMB FUCK AND YOU'RE COMPLETELY OFF BASE

Educate yourself on central bankers and speculants

True.

Kys kike

Yes, and not every single gypsy is a thieving scumbag who pimps their own children out. Yet collectively, Jews and gypsies are a negative influence on our race, and their tribal bonds will see the “good ones” protecting the “bad ones” from prosecution.

I've never understood going to bars, you pay 200%+ on beer and have to risk a DUI just to get home.

>befriend some Jewish people
They are two faced. I'm sure there are decent Jews out there but most I've encountered were two faced rats

Attached: 1456893742919.jpg (2525x2314, 1.37M)

puto

The jews closed all the bars because of the meme flu.

Attached: 16267216531-min.png (2641x2222, 1.7M)

You are correct the Jews already destroyed my country.

Not getting it either. My GF calls me a cheapstake because I would always refuse going there. Drinking beer in your home is so much better.

I have genuinely never met a Jewish person in real life
They don't exist here
They're a fictional DND fantasy species to me
Long noses, stinky feet and money grubby? Sounds like Goblins or I guess Elves

All things considered, I'll have to disagree on this one OP

Attached: 1637401987549.jpg (1021x1024, 180.96K)

I have met thousands of jews and most of them exclusively talk about how much they want to exterminate white people.
It's the forefront of their being.

Attached: 1645327897594.jpg (3884x7735, 3.62M)

Jews aren't a real race either. It's all white people.

You're alright frenchie