Valery Gergiev Fired from Munich Philharmonic

He was the director since 2015.
This man is amazing, an anti-globohomo cultural warrior.
youtube.com/watch?v=FsTVF0Fu5_c

Attached: gergiev.jpg (1200x800, 185.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SQNymNaTr-Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good. There's plenty of Sibelius Academy graduates looking for work who are a thousandfold better.

Why is everyone Russian to judgement?

What????? Nooooo!

youtu.be/SQNymNaTr-Y

One of the best conductors in the world.

Why was he fired.

Imagine such a dictatorship.

you WILL support globohomo
you WILL own nothing
you WILL be happy
you WILL despise anything remotely russian

i really feel sorry these who can't see the truth about the (((people))) who are pushing pro-ukraine agit propaganda so fucking hard. RIP freedom of speech

He's Russian. Personal friend of Putin. Refused to promote pro-ukraine bullshit. Just because of that. Fuck his work, fuck the music. Russian le bad. You're fired.

I can't wait to flatten germany again.

This is all so ridiculous. Kicking out Russian ambassadors too, war time is when you need ambassadors the most. Fuck globohomo.

I agree, but globohomo can't accept russian heroes at the moment. They must control the narrative. Everything pro-russia must be destroyed and quickly.

So what about giving some bumps to a non-slide thread?
COME ON

All this will backfire in the end

They also just fired Anna Netrebko (russian soprano) from Opera House. Crime: being russian, refusing to support globohomo. That's exactly the kind of (((democracy))) these people were doing in Ukraine. If you're russian, you MUST demonize Putin, otherwise you'll be crushed.

He looks a little bit like Richard Wagner

He looks just like Wagner

Canceling an entire nation and people from that nation. Truly ridiculous times we live in.

Every pro russia thread is a slide thread.

Already posted, But I saw him live back in 2017. I know a lot of prople say conductors are useless, especially with professional musicians familiar with the music and used to playing together, but damn he controlled the tempo and volume that added so much more to the pieces. Far too many orchestras play the 1812 overture too fast. You could tell he was really reining them in during the finale as the strings cascade slower and lower. Perfect execution. Ive never had the 1812 move me like that. Tempo, timing, and volume is key.

Stop calling it Munich
Munich is based on the English name for München.
Germans call it München so why are you being so disrespectful?

Is there video of this? You made me wanna hear it.

every pro-ukraine thread is a gay thread

Attached: zelensky gay weimar.webm (960x720, 2.86M)

No idea.

>globohomo can't accept russian heroes at the moment
Russian heroes? Gergiev did not say a single word of support for Russia. They wanted him to make a public pro-Ukraine demonstration, but he wanted to remain neutral. Anna Netrebko was also fired and has not said a single word of support for Putin. Her crime was also solely having russian nationality.

This is kike psychological warfare. They will destroy the lives of all people with any connection to Russia. The intention is to force them to suffer miserably, and end up blaming Putin when they can no longer psychologically deal with the injustice they suffered. Soon you will see children of russian descent being beaten up by other kids in schools. This is the (((democracy))) ideal of the people who want to institute a global government. You WILL support globohomo, you WILL be loyal to Big Brother, or 1984 will destroy you and your family. You will own nothing and you will be VERY unhappy.

Is this a joke anout nukes ?

same reason I call liverpool cesspool

>This is kike psychological warfare. They will destroy the lives of all people with any connection to Russia
this is more or less what I said user...

Did they steal their name from the weiner coins?