REALISTICALLY SPEAKING, HOW CLOSE ARE WE TO SEEING THIS HAPPEN?

Attached: The Day After.jpg (1063x1500, 170.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-kyiv-business-europe-moscow-2e4e1cf784f22b6afbe5a2f936725550
foxnews.com/world/ukraine-claims-russia-illegal-vacuum-bomb-invasion-war-crime
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

100%

Unrealistic. Even Russia doesn't want the world to be nuked.

22 hours to go

So this was all posturing?

apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-kyiv-business-europe-moscow-2e4e1cf784f22b6afbe5a2f936725550

Never, because this will happen instead.

Attached: Threads.jpg (1000x1500, 186.88K)

He's threatened this before, this isn't new.

H-how do you know?

But didn't he just use a vacuum bomb that's considered illegal? What's stopping him from launching the nukes next?

foxnews.com/world/ukraine-claims-russia-illegal-vacuum-bomb-invasion-war-crime

>H-how do you know?
cause its time

Why would Putin want the palace he worked so hard for to be destroyed?

Attached: Putin_palace_exterior_2626.jpg (3264x2448, 873.55K)

Won't happen
Nukes will never be used

For me, it's Threads.

Attached: 8c26f2e9b78cfa1251fc24c4b79dfa63.jpg (1000x1500, 239.93K)

MAD.

lol chill

closer than most people want to accept
they'll call it fake and gay
they'll say nothing every happens
they'll die anyway, so it doesn't matter
nothing matters

Please hit Ottawa first.

Does Russia want to roll over and die, or take the world with them when they go.

Thats the choice.

We're just one fuckup away bro. All it would take is turkey or poland or russia doing one irrational thing and it's all over. Imagine if a russian plane accidentally flew over poland or something. we'd be in the end times that quick.

Oh, okay, if you say so. Bye.

And toronto

It wouldn't be.
Besides hes dieing and the next leaders in line want blood, not money.
Lots of mongole blood in Russians.

In a post nuked world, is rape justified?
Asking for a friend.

Perhaps that's why they are allowing that 40 mile convoy to roll in without a fight? I mean, come on, it would be so easy to take out that fatal funnel of trucks., but doing so might force Putin into desperate action? I don't know......there's something strange about this "war" right now.

This is the Samson option, so no dice.

Unless Russia is kill, nothing to worry about

100% not close enough

It's almost secure by now, i see no other way out. Maybe if Russia can take the whole Ukraine without a bloodbath in a week we can be safe otherwise it's over

No

Nothing new and yes it was posturing. Unironically an all out, fall out would most likely happen through some freak accident. Kind of like how George C Scott ignites nuclear war in Dr Stranglove.

Thats the reason that they must happen.

Waving a gun at a bear does nothing.
Shooting the bear does everything.

You can't threaten or deter anyone if they don't recognize the threat.
If everyone things nuclear war can't happen then what is the good of a nuclear deterrent.

Its not, you must use the weapon so it is understood.
Far to many are on drugs and either don't care or like you believe nuclear war is impossible.

Putin himself could be kill and what will he do if he realizes that he is about to be taken out of power? It seems he answers to no one.

But what about the illegal vacuum bomb he just used? What's stopping him from progressing to nukes?

>Even Russia doesn't want the world to be nuked.

What Russia? There is only Putin. This is Endstage Autocrat Syndrome - fear paranoia delusion poor judgment

I watched countdown to looking glass, can confirm we are very close.

Russia doesn't. Putin, on the other hand....

This is the situation that frightens me

Yes, so its killing everything on site.
Only the laws of physics exist.

based and dayafterbtfopilled

0%. Russia and Ukraine will be in negotiations in a week or two.

>Unironically an all out, fall out would most likely happen through some freak accident.

or manlet rage, more likely, stupidity and ego and jealousy vs accident

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-01 at 00-16-25 pol - What are the odds that Putin is doing all of this - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (1471x1268, 1.68M)

A lot of factors. Mainly in sizing up how many nuclear warheads are already aimed at Russian cities. Is Putin the type of vindictive kid who shits into the pool stating, “If I can’t go in nobody can!” ?

Could it be quicker? Today is my birthday.

Got a collection of nuclear war movies but it needs expanding. Give me your best nuke movies.

Attached: product_3041.jpg (1513x1834, 755.39K)

2 more weeks

>Putin himself could be kill and what will he do if he realizes that he is about to be taken out of power? It seems he answers to no one.

generals and oligarchs are in discussions right now about taking him out, no doubt

Joe biden doesnt remember the code and hes already done his deals with chinese contractors to build back better.

Threads, best of the best

0%

>Is Putin the type of vindictive kid who shits into the pool stating, “If I can’t go in nobody can!” ?

It's quite possible that he is.

how DO i get a job at huffpo?

kino

Happy birthday, unless your grandpa was speaking german.

100% unleash the blood lust, these are your last days on earth

Happy birthday, user

Attached: adultnode_c6d5c8f775227376d5ba7ac9c6317fb4.png (740x1330, 1.48M)

'On The Beach' 1957 is always cited, I never watched it though. Dr Strangelove is the best I've seen, emphasis on human stupidity and hubris. 'The Day After' scared the shit out of Reagan and got him to do SALT treaty, a movie literally changed world history. Planet of the Apes was post nuke I think, revealed only at end.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-01 at 09-45-17 nevil shute on the beach 1957 at DuckDuckGo.png (1166x586, 512.54K)

Kek

It's plausible. Certainly closer than any other point in the last forty years. If we're lucky enough to see the dust settle rather than nuclear fallout don't expect a period of reflection or introspection. We're just too dumb as a species and becoming dumber so dunb infarct that we let ourselves be ruled by some of the most dangerously ignorant and low digit politicians in history. The stunning thing about all this is that we will be followed by successive generations of even dumber and more craven assholes. We might dodge a nuclear war this time but it's inevitable well spazz out and get their eventually.

holy look at the curvature of dat ass
also: Happy Birthday user

Attached: 1643719399814.jpg (1125x1373, 159.26K)

>>Is Putin the type of vindictive kid who shits into the pool stating, “If I can’t go in nobody can!” ?
>It's quite possible that he is.

Ressentiment - part of Endstage Autocrat Syndrome

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-01 at 00-14-44 pol - What are the odds that Putin is doing all of this - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (1476x781, 571.6K)

Can't fire them alone

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-03-01 12-49-44.png (620x451, 41.61K)

My favorite.

Attached: 91FD4A44-B681-4FF7-88CC-DE7BEC65838A.jpg (178x283, 11.08K)

TWO MORE WEEKS