Russian retards

How the fuck do you leave a fully intact & loaded TOS-1 to the enemy? Even Saudis are not that retarded

Attached: russian tos 1646152489765.jpg (1024x768, 113.47K)

Hey

So basically I'm just not gonna support it (the Ukraine!!)

I know.... UGH I know..... I'M SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's just that I'm not gonna support it is all
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

are those Fanta piss bottles?

because they don't give a shit. they reach their goal anyway. they lost 20 million men against nazi germany

dumb zoomer

they're probably all conscripts who don't actually want to launch thermobaric rockets into civilian centres
they're as much victims as all of this as the Ukrainians

An Intact TOR left for the enemy

bwhahaha. Russian imbecility has no bounds

Attached: rus tor 1646137407194.jpg (768x1024, 283.14K)

>launch thermobaric rockets into civilian centres
Nobody wants this. Russia showed too much restraint.

I hope they lose 40 million this time

Attached: Russian wants to sleep with fishes.webm (1280x720, 1.92M)

Russian troops don't give a fuck. They have abandoned hundreds of vehicles and over a hundred tanks, in perfect working order. Their supply lines are so incredibly autistic and bad, which is shocking for how short they are. Ukrainian militia are hitting their transports from all sides so these vehicles can't refuel. Their operation is doomed when they run out of fuel and they just ditch the vehicle and run, instead of waiting to be dragged from the vehicles and slaughtered.

Attached: 27B705AB-6748-4510-BF3D-FB3292DD1B39.jpg (2048x1367, 395.98K)

Probably a traitor of Ukrainian origin.

Learn history. Us Ukrainians can zerg rush as much as russians, AND we are good at guerilla warfare despite half of the land is flat field.

Entirely different war and situation, dumb retard memeflag.

Any Forums does not support either side. But laughing at absolute clusterfucked incompetence of Russians is a sight to see.

Attached: WinterWar_UkraneWar_RussiansFailedBoth.png (562x1274, 634.04K)

Brainwashed retards don't realize Russia doesn't give a fuck about this equipment, it is their outdated stuff and so easy replaced by Russian industrial might. They already have 1000 more in reserve.

Last offensive war this big led by Russia ended in russian leader and his family being shot, chopped by an axe and body dumped to some random trash pile.

Ok now I don't think it's possible to feel more pity for the Russians.

based. A TOS, TOR, OSA, PANTSIR

Enough equipment to rule a country in Africa

Attached: pantsir 1646046977411.jpg (1080x1558, 191.49K)

Both sides are commies to me.

>Russian industrial might
what a joke. Russian military equipment is %95 soviet left over

Their industrial might is minuscule. S. Korea, size of your toenail, has larger industrial output than Russia

Attached: rus tor 1646148218306.jpg (1080x608, 68.88K)

>easy replaced by Russian industrial might

user...

Post picture of tank/tos with no context what so ever
SEEE RUSSIANS LEAVING EQUIPMENT.

>it is their outdated stuff and so easy replaced by Russian industrial might
And you call us brainwashed? T-72B3 and T-80 make up the bulk of the Russian armoured forces. They are their bread and butter tanks, but are also being ditched en masse in the middle of Ukraine. Their "updated equipment" as you seem to suggest they can replace them with are not nearly numerous enough. The T-14 is basically a meme and is not yet ready to be deployed in combat, nor would Putin risk his most modern vehicle being lost to enemy hands.
And the T-90 tank is also deployed in very low numbers. Russia does not have the means to replace their tanks with the most modern types, they only have reserves of T-80 variants to pull from.

Industrial might died in 1992, and any hopes of invigorating it was lost when the sanctions hit.

ukrainian tow trucks refused to take it

Piss bottle