Old fag OEF combat veteran here…

Former U.S. Army NCO, interrogator, and combat veteran. Deployed to Afghanistan with SOCOM and honestly kind of miss it. I’ve decided to go to Ukraine to help the good people there and to expel the Russians. Still need to swing by my storage unit to get some other gear for myself and some others, but as soon as that’s done, I’m OMW to Poland. It’s been fun memeing with you guys. Stay safe.

Attached: 17EB8ABE-9890-4851-8CCF-5AB511289D23.jpg (1170x952, 1.32M)

imagine going to die for biden family to keep stealing money from ukraine LOL

good luck faggot, keep your head on a swivel and if you must, die honorably. God bless

Thanks, my nigger.

>Dying for the Jews
>Doing it for free

I can't wait to see you the footage of western volunteers dying and getting captured. Please wear a go pro so someone can upload the footage of you getting your balls blown off for some Ukranian faggots that couldn't care less about you.

initiate zogbot protocol

Once a zog always a zog

Didn’t read but you’re a faggot

post timestamp faggot

>Ukrainians
>good people
They are shit and you will die without support. The Russians have artillery and air superiority. You can’t call in an airstrike. Unless you are doing guerrilla war in the mountains, you will die.

Remember that russians are like niggers but wrong color

>>>/Reddit/

>help the good people
>expel the Russians
Sir, you are fighting in the wrong direction.

Attached: 1623976311063.jpg (590x460, 21.29K)

You're a fucking loser and I hope you die painfully while being publicly raped to death by niggers

I’ll bring a DJI Action 2 and my Mavic Mini 2. Maybe I’ll catch my own death from above! Not scared though.

your not going to be fighting goad herders with no tanks though itll be a real army

truthpilled

Good. I hope you get impaled and beheaded by a chechen

>amerimutts are full ZOGbots
Nothing new here.

fpbp
You're going to sit in Lyiv as its besieged

Attached: 75xq.gif (400x253, 1.06M)

timestamp or larp

All systems fully operational.

Good luck dying in some muddy ditch, because you forgot that there is no USAF to bail you out. Tho you will probably assigned on some PR duty

Nice get the mutt gore edition. Waiting to see you die good fren.

Look after yourself son, Godspeed

ffs dude...pull yourself together

Attached: 1631014585286.jpg (349x391, 60.17K)

You fight for zog, you will get shot faggot. Putin is liberating Ukraine, I suggest you do nothing worthless scum

You’re the faggot, my man.

Attached: 66EE304E-0431-440D-9C6C-C5CCBAE5C396.jpg (3060x1900, 1.57M)

Well that's one way to solve the housing crisis. More land for us. Thanks.

Once a Killbot of Zion always a Killbot of Zion.
Good luck with all your constitutional oath shitting. Let me know if your whore needs some Jody.

Die in pain zogbot
Burn in hell

This. Have fun standing around doing nothing while reporters take pictures of you for propaganda while the guys who speak Ukrainian are doing the fighting.

sheep are sheep. They have no other use other than their fur, meat and fat.
Likewise, the goyim will be goyim.
The difference is humans have a choice to be herd animals or not.

Based. God Speed, Eagle.

Give them all your shitty old UCP patterned gear I want to see larpers with it like it's 2008 again

OIF vet here.
I'm planning to do the same, but my goal is rape as many Ukrainian women as possible. I fucking love war.

Attached: f67.jpg (1200x1458, 534.62K)

I know her, and she guides me.

Attached: 9378865B-4FEA-4879-8F64-6E855CE0AA4F.jpg (1500x1817, 296.38K)

>corporal
An absolute nobody. kek.

Imagine replying to this shitty slide thread without dropping it in all fields

Burn in hell kike

>hey guys, former zogbot here
>decided my life is shit and I wanna go back to potentially being killed in the name of international financial judaism

Bald and bankrupt, hello?

Don't forget to get your booster. Wouldn't want you catching covid over there.

Hope you survive but return home without legs you muttoid

>be american
>die for israel

Combat vet, expert marksman, qualified with AT weapons, and a former interrogator. Prepare your ass, Sasha.

he cool your gear looks unused. do you try to get yourself killed or whats the plan?

Nice, thanks OP. I wish you good luck... faggot

By the time you get there and get ready it would probably be all over

Go back to making unwanted sexual advances on internet baby girls, Sandeep.

What head lamp is that?

Attached: 1603069385900.jpg (460x307, 12.65K)

We appreciate you man. Doing what most people could only dream of having the balls to do.

Thanks, Tommy.

Based

fuck of retarded paid poster

based, godspeed user

lmao enjoy not having air support FOBbit I bet you will bail out at the airport, OIF is nothing compared to this. you will get turned into dogfood and at best some hol hol will just walk past you while making a gay tik tok about how to use gay sex to stop russian tanks and you will be thrown in some ditch and literally nobody will know you are gone except the shift lead at walmart

>CUm
>seething slav

your larper gear won't help you against grad, cheers, those are not goat farmers you are fighting amerimutt.

You will burn

I found OP's facebook page

Attached: (You).jpg (750x610, 135.18K)

Reeeeeeeee!

if I find out where you are I will give your location to the russians

Watch your ass over there.

Also how the fuck did you manage do get away with not turning that shit in to CIF? I've seen a gortex or fleece slip past somehow not being on the clothing record but a whole IOTV?

>muh Afghanistan
All your "rules of engagement" bs. Toss is out the window you won't be fighting goatfuckers wearing sandals. I do not agree with what you are doing as a felow american. To each their own.
Question;
Do you have family or any ties to Ukraine?

Attached: download (3).jpg (474x505, 38.75K)

11000 rubles

Once a ZOGbot, always a ZOGbot.

Attached: 1468112748067.jpg (831x1080, 169.25K)

I might have ONE set of the old ACU before Multicam. In my picture there is Multicam, Scorpion, and a Gumby suit I got when I was attached to MARSOC. Honestly that’s gonna be my primary.

Launch a stream. And take tripcode. I want to see the actual fights from the first person view.

You're a fucking retard, OP.

>I will fight, bleed and die for my Elite overlords profits. God bless me endless supply of cheese Bacon burgers as i join you in the Metaverse. Bud Light Amen.

i still have mine from OIF. supply is notoriously bad about doing their fuckin job with the hand receipts

Lol you fucking faggots are scared of death? Fucking pathetic pol died years ago you're all fucking jew shills or incels sat in your fucking basements. If you wouldnt die for a good cause you're not even a real fucking man Id tear your balls off with my bare hands and eat them in front of you fucking kurwa

please please please go and wear your US insignia when fighting there that would be giga based of you

Based Satanic coomer. I guess since your first war was illegitimate, you have no problem being on the wrong side AGAIN.

Based and renazification pilled

>amerimutts are really going to die in Ukraine without even needing a draft
LMAOOO

Zogbots doing what they do best - dying for foreign interests.

Attached: zogbot.jpg (797x1335, 113.32K)

How will you declare all this at customs?

>can’t count chevrons
Sad! That’s Sergeant, buddy, and that’s my old uniform before I made SSG.

>Combat vet, expert marksman, qualified with AT wea-ACK
Buy a house and get a family and stop larping

Attached: download.jpg (650x433, 62.22K)

its not a good cause, you schultzstaffel cumfart

One less welfare queen lol

God speed to you, brother. You have more honor than 95% of this country. May you find glory and drown in a sea of Ukrainian pussy.

Attached: B81786BD-1719-4355-A70C-32C7D3DF1A84.jpg (800x617, 89.55K)

Sure is surplus store in here.

>Bud Light Amen
Lost it

just clothing, a torch and a set of binos

So when are you going to Ukraine?

For me it was during the surge, so early Iraq invasion, they didn't give a shit. A lot of companies and higher weren't really keeping good inventory. A couple guys and I ended up getting almost 2 sets of gear. Some even were given extra sapi plates.

you can't resist being a subhuman ?

hope you die you zogbot faggot

Nah, I’m good.

Yup

Attached: Russia has something to hide.jpg (1080x2171, 241.58K)

>interrogator
In other words, you sexually assaulted iraki and afghan niggers for a living and you think that makes you a "combat veteran"

Attached: 41509580-0-image-a-8_1617928149542.jpg (636x382, 63.61K)

DIE 4 ZOG

Where is your ticket?

And this is why we are considered niggers of europe

>hey guys I was once a retard and guess what I still am!

This one always gets me
>loses legs
>takes 9 years to remember you make burgers with hands
Kek

ukraine has snow terrain, not grasslands

>False flag insignia

Big brained move there.

Attached: fc4e3e16d981cdec6dc62d83ed5750be.jpg (1069x1333, 169.42K)

I was in civilians clothes for most of my deployment, but the uniforms I did use are trashed. We are issues four sets prior to deployment and you might notice I only have one set of each generation? Unless…do you think American soldiers only have one uniform? We aren’t poor Russians, man.

all that shit is brand new and never used. no vet ever has clean shit.

Thanks, fuck boy.

>good cause
wut

Don't forget to get boosted before you go. Wouldn't want to catch COVID when you're supposed to be killing Soviets!

This thread is hilarious

Based

Death to Russia

godspeed fellow oif/oef fren. ignore the all the asshurt crying children in this thread. men fight for causes they believe in

LMAO DESERT BOOTS FOR TUNDRA CONDITIONS
WTF I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE AMERICA

Attached: 1645469120997 copy.png (309x308, 79.77K)

Don't forget to pack your plug adapters

Attached: US UKR plug.png (531x408, 70.17K)