Russian soldier just piss themself, lol

Russian soldier just piss themself, lol.

Attached: prisoners-3942283.jpg (590x787, 180.04K)

Attached: EFD99D67-3E21-4C44-A819-3AEBC80D0422.jpg (1024x775, 184.79K)

Looks like they’ve been getting that special Israeli training

why can't ukrainians tie the captured russians to their tanks or something as human shields

I support Ukraine but that's obviously not piss. Those pants would not show piss they're thick af. Also do you think he could produce that much piss to soak them That much and even soak behind his legs when he's lying on his stomach?

>Also do you think he could produce that much piss to soak them That much and even soak behind his legs when he's lying on his stomach?
They're russian "professionals" so yeah probably.

not related at all retard

Unreal cope

Attached: ezgif-2-3e667bf1db (1).webm (360x640, 1.8M)

Losses himself cuz war criminals don’t give him a bathroom break. How dare you!

I pissed myself the first time I took fire
They try to desensitize you to taking fire during training, but in training you know they are not about to shoot you. In real combat when you hear that crack, it is a totally different experience

Explain how somebody soaks the back of their legs when lying on their stomach

That's blood, and looks like he's gonna die

ehhh, maybe shit
those rations expired years ago, i reckon thatd give somebody the runs something fierce

He may have pissed himself prior to being put on his stomach you stupid retard kek

why are you not fighting?

Is it Kyiv or Kiev?

No more TV for (You)!

I used to do route clearance in the sandbox and because getting outside the vehicle can be deadly, I tended to hold my piss as long as I could. I've shitted in MRE bags, I've pissed in spitters people have used and I always wait until the last second before burdening the poor zogbots I'm sharing a coffin with. I've also seen soldiers piss their ACU bottoms and well...it looks just like that.

It's Kyeiuv.

So... hold on. Are you the person that understands the officially codifies knowledge of how pee looks or the situations at play? You're the expert on that?