Post-collapse occupations

What is your post-collapse occupation? There will be many in demand skills from doctors to mercenaries to farmers.
Me? I am personally setting up a number of portable battery/solar powered SDR receivers used to triangulate signals. I will be selling signals intelligence service to the highest bidder, and we will be intercepting communications in addition to triangulating signal sources. This means your radios and your drones will make the operator a target.

Attached: irawn.jpg (512x461, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H05pECEPBUY?t=12
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shaman and butcher

im a troon that is at least feminine and short unlike most others. i will end up a hooker whether i want it or not...

Attached: sample-ebccbbdeef0539658d1f161c35b31f0c.jpg (1400x690, 97.43K)

No you won't
You'll be thrown in the bog

stop ruining my noncon fantasy

I have plans to rebuild society.
Plenty of supplies to see me through.
Livestock, land, seeds, machinery, chem lab, how-to books - you name it.
Knew this was coming and prepared for it. Have some for neighbors, too. Man needs his family; and his family needs a community.
We'll jumpstart civilization. Not trolling; this is really my plan. Been working for decades for it.

excellent, I hope you have some seeds and spores in addition to the knowledge of identifying flora

I'll noncon u phagget

Officer please

Gonna be a lot of you around that first year or two

Attached: F64B86ED-5214-428A-BDFF-976BF5ED6D94.png (325x402, 200.51K)

I'll stand the late watches at the end of the village and patrol the wilds in high risk recon missions.
otherwise Ill perfect the ideal farming technique and try to learn gun smithing if we have a gunsmith.
I remember a few Anglo-Saxon poems and it would be cool if they were preserved in metal for future generations to keep.

didn't mean to suggest anything illegal, but things like the common phalaris grass, etc

>Bodyguard
>Scavenger
>Explorer
>Errand boy
>Mercenary
>Mutant Hunter
>Courier

I'm basically going to be the protagonist of the post apocalyptic world while you guys are all doing your normie jobs

Attached: lone_wanderer_fo3.jpg (350x275, 45.31K)

Don't worry about me my child
We'll all make it under my supervision. All I want is a bit of animal meat.

pic related - the thread

Attached: faggots.png (496x719, 337.07K)

I like to think that Humongous didn't allow degenerate faggots in his crew and that guy was just a trophy troon, like a hood ornament but a passenger.

Am I allowed to multiclass? If so, probably ranger + druid so I get two animal companions.

>try to learn gun smithing if we have a gunsmith
learn now. machining will be a valuable skill, no matter what tools are available, and machining is needed for gunsmithing in many cases. it's currently possible to get very cheap machines to practice on from China, and information on the topic has never been so prolific with youtube and such. It's a great hobby that can become an occupation, don't wait until you need to know it to start learning it. Just like anything, the first 20% gets you leaps and bounds ahead of the curve, so doesn't hurt to start building fundamentals now

Agreed, these Reddit tier threads are an embarrassment.

yes yes..
this is all very interesting but why are you late for your mission briefing babe-comrade!?
It's 6pm in the Ukraine!

Your mission in the Ukraine is simple. Allied forces seek to challenge Soviet air supremacy. Right in our faces they build MiG prototypes of their own. They test their new air fuel bomb. They test their Coronasphere. The гoвнa grow bold, there's got to be a settling of the score. Destroy the prototypes but take the Coronasphere. Purge the Ukraine of the Allied presence and the bastard behind the threat. Assassinate General Stavros, the Greek commander. Дo cвидaния,
That is all.
youtu.be/H05pECEPBUY?t=12

Attached: ukraine mission.png (680x488, 180.3K)

Attached: 1624344030057.png (2088x10000, 1.93M)

Checked and Based

hot

Attached: sample-bc837b74afdf054e70a33f719687237c.jpg (797x1000, 183.77K)

You and your family will be killed within a week. There won’t be anyplace for Jews post nuke

I'll be setting up radios to bait your men into an ambush. I'll also torture them until they reveal your position, then come and take everything you have.

i'll be the town rapist

checked
an expert in history i see, i hope there are others like you

killer

I’m going to be tracking down (((those))) responsible and sacrificing their children to my gods

checked, but it will be my clients that you are ambushing and it would be more beneficial to everyone if we worked together

Barber and surgeon!

Attached: Sweeney-Todd-Onsite-Publicity-109.jpg (782x1200, 95.63K)

i will be the officialy cock sucker. All I charge is anal. U must fuck my ass than I will suck. Also give me bread. ty

Well, they’re Aussies, so…

My occupation will be death as I have no skills

I will be the money lender and I will organize everybody's entertainment. I will then exploit everybody's differences to turn the tribe against each other, destroy themselves, claim that I'm the victim and then I'll move on to another tribe.

Local rapist

This.
You can't go around advertising that you're the type of guy to snitch and fuck over random people for money.
If some ne'er-do-well with a drone walks by and sees user's sign or hears about him in the local pub, he's probably just gonna make sure to off user before doing whatever business he has.

kek no. You will get shot by the first fundie that sees you.

I'll be the librarian:)

I'll do carpentry and basic electrical work to help people get shelters up and running

Attached: 1351263161136.png (880x744, 620.74K)

no one is useless, im sure we can find a job for you setting up and monitoring remote radio installations, see:

I would just be a humble scrap-metalsmith

I'll be the village doomsayer

I have learned how to make an 8 bit computer out of breadboards and wiring.

After the collapse, I will bring us back to the information era.

Attached: Atism.jpg (2048x1536, 923.04K)

Nah. Im gonna gun you down as soon as I see you. Sorry to not play into your apocalypse rape fantasy you failed little excuse for a man.

I'm a plumber. So, I move water, and know how to filter it. I'll work for food, ammo, gold, and wives.

checked, we can use your coins made of beer cans as tender in our region

I’ll hold sessions on critical theory and history with children. We have to preserve the information for the next generation. They must know the reason the world collapsed - white supremacy and republican fascism against trans and indigenous POCs .

regardless of what we'd do it would feel like an actual "community" unlike whatever the fuck is going on currently

preserving the history of extinct species, based science man

I would just do whatever was required of me. I'd enjoy helping to look after other people's children, but I wouldn't want to have any babies of my own.

I will be a raider just like my ancestors :)

Don't forget to eat some baby foreskin, i heard it greatly improves your loansharking abilities

I can cook good food with anything at hand and am proficient in every modern firearm. Pretty strong too, cardio lackin

Ah, a haruspex, a versatile combo.