This guy prefers to kill all Ukranians before surrender

Jewish man trying to kill whites in the country he resides. This is not even news anymore.

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 9.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

polnewscentral.com/?page=qui&id=1488
archive.fo/41iiJ
polnewscentral.com/?page=pol&id=1898
archive.fo/9Sm5t
polnewscentral.com/?page=joggers&id=1468
archive.fo/d1cbv
polnewscentral.com/?page=other&id=1506
archive.fo/k0o6i
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/Euroweek george soros/
youtube.com/watch?v=kgOSrw9Q8rc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The love watching goyim kill each other.
KILL ALL JEWS CHECK'EM

Attached: 32141324.jpg (1600x900, 104.04K)

Surrendering would save so many lives, but then again, he's a Jew not an F*enchman.

There's a thing called morale and the Ukrainians have it. They can surrender if they want to. They don't need their president's permission to walk up to Russians with their hands up.

>Slavs killing each other and tanking their economies
good

jews wanna see goyim dead

Zelensky CIA NIGGER IS KILLING UKRANIAN
NATO is such a helpless organization that they are leaving hopes and prayers to ukraine when promising them protection if ukraine gives nukes,
oh right, go suck jew nigger cock fucking rats, 2 more weeks, they will starve , oh yes sanctions will work and starve largest wheat exporter and ally to china that has literally everything available in, perhaps ghost of ironman will come save taiwan too?
i am sick of living among literal manchildren 90 iq subhuman retards that are baited into thinking sanctioning country that is directly powering your state is a good thing,
literally what happens if russia stops delivering fuel?
Oh... Your made up bullshit good for noone satanistic job cannot work? oh you are freezing? oh there is no food production since there is no electricity?
and all of that so that jew clown president could legalize whores and drugs, I LITERALLY DO NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT UKRAINE AND NEITHER DOES ANYONE ELSE IN WEST ESPECIALLY, ESPECIALLY 4EDDIT NIGGER FUCK YOU MORALFAGGING NIGGERS I DO NOT WANT TO SANCTION RUSSIA AND DEEPEN MY ALREADY MISERABLE FINANCIAL STATE
FUCK YOU, EVERYTHING IS FUCKING EXPENSIVE AND YOU ARE MAKING IT 10 TIMES WORSE, HELLO, WE IMPORT E N E R G Y FROM THESE FUCKERS, AND YOU WANT TO SANCTION THEM JUST SO YOU COULD POSTURE AS SOMEONE WHO CARES? IF YOU CARE GO HELP HOMELESS IN YOUR COUNTRY FIRST, I FUCKING HATE MODERN WORLD FUCK WEST NIGGER CATTLE GOBBLE ON JEW CUM WOHOO SANCTIONS WOOOHOO I CANNOT WAIT FOR BREAD TO COST 20 EURO
WHAT HAPPEN TO UH OH SLAVS R NOT WHITE WHO CARES ABOUT VUKRAINE SHIT? NOW SUDDENLY EVERYONE CARES?
F U C K N I G G E R S
NATO IS LITERALLY PAID FROM POCKETS OF TAX PAYERS FOR DECADES BEHIND AND WHAT THEY DO NOW MAKE ME PAY MORE BECAUSE OF THEIR INCOMPETENCE ?
I JUST WANT TO LIVE LIFE FUCK VACCINE JEWERY FUCK YOU FUCK THIS I AM NOT CARING ABOUT WORLD PROBLEMS AAAAAAAA
FUCK
NIGGER
JEW
O
P
T
I
C
S
All of shillposting is made by CIA and Zelenski is CIA JEW IMPLANT
DEATH TO NATO

Attached: 37b41283e34d638f2cdb9b2de8af4080-imagejpeg.jpg (1376x2286, 1.4M)

obvious, isn't it?
news

>'Russian Propaganda' Is The Latest Excuse To Expand Censorship
polnewscentral.com/?page=qui&id=1488
archive.fo/41iiJ

>Raging bull: Video shows dad protect son from charging beast at rodeo
polnewscentral.com/?page=pol&id=1898
archive.fo/9Sm5t

>High School Assistant Principal in Michigan Is Able to Return to Work While Awaiting Trial For First-Degree Child Sex Assault (VIDEO)
polnewscentral.com/?page=joggers&id=1468
archive.fo/d1cbv

>Father, 39, shot dead his three daughters, nine, ten and 13, killed a fourth person then turned the gun on himself during a supervised visit inside a Sacramento church: Children's mom had a restraining order against him
polnewscentral.com/?page=other&id=1506
archive.fo/k0o6i

Attached: 1601812988822.jpg (517x249, 23.68K)

>>Funded by the EU and the Stefan Batory Foundation through a Soros trusted asset in Poland. Euroweek was started by Zbigniew Pełczyński, a long-time collaborator of George Soros. The camps host 30,000 Polish kids each year (this figure comes from Euroweek organiser Adam Jasnikowski).
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/Euroweek george soros/
The Polish population are so gullible and easy to manipulate

Attached: 1538328571882.jpg (1024x768, 800.25K)

I am wondering the same. What the fuck is his strategy. Destroying as much of Ukraine as possible? When will he finally come to grips that it's over?

>Dude why don't you like surrender literally anytime you're invaded. Think of the kids bro ignore the people that brought the fight to your living room

>Yiddish psychopath sacrifices goy cattle

Kek who the fuck didnt see that happening?

Attached: CE29A9EC-192A-4B5E-AB8C-9F5079A6A861.gif (350x231, 200.64K)

Insurgency. Send as many Russians back in boxes and destroy Russia economically by drawing out a bloody occupation

>Hitler leveling his whole nation
Bravery
>Ukranians giving their life for the country
Cringe and bluepilled

stupid nigger, this is not an nba game for you to watch and cheer on

>Jew wants Whites to kill each to the last man
SHAWKING

funny how pol keeps talking about how a man should be, but bashes civilians actually fighting and risking their lives to defend their homes and family

Jewish comedian, loyal to Israel , brake all peace negotiations that ended conflict with Russian last time are guilty by not follow 'Minsk agreement' and causing all this Slav people murder...

Fool me ones you are Jew, and will be no 'fool me twice' , no one negotiate with jew cheaters.

youtube.com/watch?v=kgOSrw9Q8rc Zegay

It was Jewish plan from the beginning , DO NOT TRUST jew rats. They have no remorse lie to humans.

Attached: ZelenskyComedian.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

That's not going to happen. The Ukrainian people don't hate Russians and Putin loves Ukrainians. They will have a great future with a new Ukrainian pro Russia government.

Zelensky is a comedian he was joking man.

This fucker should be lynched.

That isn't correct. Ukrainians want to be American faggots.

>Surrendering would save so many lives
Are you sure? You do realize that Russia plans to ''de-nazify'' AKA kill off everyone they don't like. So:
>you speak ill of Putin
You are now a nazi. You get killed off or sent to a labor death camp in Syberia.
>you speak against Russian occupation
You are now a nazi. You get killed off or sent to a labor death camp in Syberia.
>you have something that Putin wants own a factory etc.
>you don't give your watch/TV/jewelry to the Russian soldier guarding the road

Putin is a communist relic so i fully expect him to act like this.

It's tiresome

He's so small, he could be hiding anywhere. Check under the children bed, in the closets etc. Manlets are seeking little bastards

If he's not surrendering I can at least respect him as a man, but he fucked around with globohomo, tell him Justin's next.

Attached: 44184-1551692237.jpg (640x360, 35.13K)

how semitic of you

He's been nominated for a nobel peace prize for his service to sacrificing civilians.

SO... I've been wondering why it is that the Russian shills are so easy to spot.

At first I thought it was just that they didn't use articles, you know the, a, an ... "Jewish man." not "The jewish man," or "The Jew."

But now I am thinking it is more complex.

It is like they don't know how to use prepositional phrases, and so they attach the prepositional modifier to the noun. I think it comes from them using the "case" structure, where the noun changes depending on the situation

So in this example, saying, "Ukraine before surrender" instead of "before he surrenders," and saying "Country he resides" instead of "in the country in which he resides." or better, "in his own country" are modifying the noun instead of using a sentence to get this across.

Either way: SHILL THREAD SPOTTED

That sounds like what Liberals and Globohomos are doing in America

>WHY DONT YOU SURRENDER TO THE MIGHTY KGB
>AND WHERE IS BANAN

Attached: 1646084345447.png (303x335, 115.27K)

Why are you defending a gangster puppet regime?

Attached: 2022-02-27 17.36.57 nypost.com 1989abaed853.jpg (1140x839, 189.57K)

Not surrendering and hiding is different than not surrendering and fighting.
Imagine running a country and ordering civs to fight but only if they're white, rest can leave. These civs have no training yet the police are arresting and forcing them.

>This guy prefers to kill all Ukranians before surrender
quite appropriate given that ukraine whored out

>kill off everyone they don't like
But this happens anyway, just with more destructions and civilian deaths