They're just following orders

no need to be retarded about it
>redditor
oh wait, i guess there is

Attached: file.png (2022x657, 125.24K)

Any Russian soldier with basic morality would have quit by now.

Russia isn’t the enemy, our leaders are

Attached: EAC2D8AF-90E2-4679-A751-FACCE8E46C34.png (917x948, 466.24K)

>Any Russian soldier with basic morality would have quit by now.
On the contrary, any Russian with a sense of morality knows what they're fighting for.

The Ukraine needs to be held accountable for it's acts of genocide against it's own people.

Attached: UkraniansBurntAlive.jpg (1920x1907, 272.92K)

>yfw redditors are more based than russinigger shills and faggots on pol
russianiggers and their shills get the rope

Attached: 1646057655203 (2).jpg (168x161, 11.6K)

reddit is very low-IQ. Sometimes I just can't believe what I see on there

and they all will stay here

Attached: FMjmrQsVIAA69Yg (1).jpg (1365x2048, 795.55K)

>says the coward sitting on his computer instead of fighting for his country.

Is this what’s gonna happen from now on? Any one who goes against the globalist agenda gets doxxed? Lol

They are fighting a kinetic war why the hell would they care about Redditors knowing their names? also there is 0% chance anyone except the Russian military leadership knows who is and isn't in Ukraine.

I fucking hope so

They really think they can affect a war in meat space by doxing people lol.

Attached: 1594823593307.png (309x368, 141.29K)

Do you even care how ridiculous you're gonna look at the end of this? For the reddit retards and the Twitter fags it doesn't really matter but if you're an actual Ukrainian you know you might die because of all this dumb bullshit right?

its used by children who act like adults and adults who act like children. it was ok about 11 or 12 years ago when i was 16 and wanted something to replace stumbleupon

you should kill yourself faggot
russia shills all get the rope motherfucker

I just really think there is a lot more going on than we are being told, Russia is basically cut off from the world, what is it Putin wants to say that someone doesn't want us to hear? I don remember this level of propaganda and media blackout when Russia went into Crimea.

Attached: 1631898032595.jpg (709x595, 51.07K)

Great, now we can contact their employer and get them fired.

They are causing wars now, kek. If the US defense doesn't missile CommieSoy HQ, it means that is just a asset and they are doing themselves via one of their brainwash machines.

It's a war so they're legitimate military targets.

lol, what? why?
you sound like you're pretty butthurt

If it's so great over there, go back.

Covid was a US weapon. US has too many homeless. US decides to test the weapon on it's own people. Moved research to Ukraine. Putin finds out. Is trying to stop the research before an even worse virus is created.

Shut the fuck up, you know how we know you faggots are trolls just stiring shit? You fuckers weren't here AT ALL before this. There was no such thing as a ukranian supporter on this board before this conflict started. I remember crimea and how giddy this fucking board was, and you fags were no where to be seen.

Ive been on Any Forums before this board existed you humungous faggot, literally kill yourself irl before I do it for you motherfucker
I've been hating russians since I was fucking 2 years old you stupid bitch, my family is all german. If you don't hate russians you're a fucking nigger

Oh no, a list of names!

you sound retarded, go kill yourself

brainless ahmed
stupid, stupid ahmed.
low IQ
you will never identify the patterns other so easily see.

Calm down reddit.

ok boomer

In fairness there were a few, but they were usually Ukrainian or Finns.

So what? You know the name of a russian dude and his home in russia? Wtf are you gonna do with it, kek.

reddits are retarded, more news at eleven my albanian friend

picture this mexico joins the warsaw pact im sure it would have went just fine right??????????????????????????????????????

What's the point of doxing Russian soldiers? What are you going to do with that information?