Daily remeinder that we are for Ukraine and against the West

This is the only based and redpilled (TM) standpoint in this war.

Attached: 1494012130411.png (580x675, 119.39K)

Attached: 1646047108685.jpg (1080x423, 46.59K)

I don't hate anyone other than my own personal enemies, redditniggers, libtards and the establishment in the West.

Attached: 1646136081052.jpg (819x547, 54.75K)

Sorry Matija Babić, I can't be for a country that gets supports from the likes of Rothschild, Soros, Abramovic etc.

Dont represent an entire country with your views fag

I will rather die than serve in a globalist war

Basically, you're against jews. The only proper stance to take.

Vukovar s*bs spoted

Attached: 1529184507744.jpg (271x271, 13.57K)

I'm not talking about fighting nor dying. I am against Putin's invasion and against western moral superiority. The west has no right to lecture anyone on anything. As simple as that. Fuck both sides.

Diaspora here.
I'm kind of neutral.

Politics is not a kebab shop where you get to pick and choose what goes inside your bread and what doesn't you literal 14 year old.

based take

We are not the west, we can do whatever we want. Now go dialate some more.

>CHOOSE A SIDE, YOU STUPID LUKEWARM GOY!

Any uniform that tries to draft me would be considered an enemy. I am represented in none (0) of the current political options.

>west offers gibs
>east offers communist poverty

Sorry bros but the west is better, I support Ukraine and NATO

Attached: Billie-Eilish-new-hair-billie-eilish-blonde.jpg (1080x1080, 181.26K)

Untill you get fucked like Russia by economic sanctions because your country doesnt accept enough faggotry and niggers.

Take it easy, Putin time traveled his country back to 1992 but Croatia doesn't support him. We are fully aligned with the west despite what Any Forums will tell you

Attached: 264657473_4690253454383711_1069058243068344326_n.jpg (1680x1260, 227.19K)

This satanist demon worshiping bitch is the reason why abortion should exist in special cases. I hope her drugged up brother makes her join the club of 27.

I hope the guns we send to Ukrainians kill as many Russians as possible, so that there's less of them queuing on European DOTA 2 servers.
I'd rather play with a 4stack of Serbs than a single Russian

Attached: 1642337230366.webm (360x640, 1.83M)

Can't fuck a country by sanctions if they don't own any company in said country anyway. Sanctioning Croatia would mean you are indirectly sanctioning the Germans, Austrians and Italians who have basically taken over every independent industry this country had to offer.

Attached: 1vf4s8.jpg (626x373, 29.22K)

I am completely on the Russian side. Americans and Jews are to blame for this.

what is it with croats and their fetish for black women

And china and Russia
Yes

It’s one guy who’s constantly spamming. Like that Indonesian who worships white angels

Sorry, I forgot about Agrokor. Can you imagine? There's so many scandals in this country, I can't keep track anymore.

Not me. Diaspora Hrvatovic here. I am for Russia, always. I spit on the west, I spit on America, I spit on the EU.
For the Ukraine people, for the Russian Military.
ZA DOM SLAVONSKI
AJMO RUSI, AJMO RUSIJA AJMO AJMO AJMO

The only correct one is that i cant benefit of this war and things will get expensive
The rest is bullshit, no need to licking any boot

RETARD take
Go watch more HRT, faggot. Fake croat, anti croat

i'm not licking boot when i say i spit on america, i spit on eu. fuck america, fuck eu trash

>implying Russia is in the wrong here
All the w*stoids had to do was deny Ukraine entry into NATO forever. But no, sharts really want their bio warfare labs to be in KEEEEEV and now Ukraine is burning because of it.

I will always stand against the Great Satan in all cases because literally anything is better that Amerigoblin degeneracy and judeofinancial neo-feudalism

>catholic serbs always on globohomo satanists side

Yes, we know, nothing new.