The Karen Of Kiev. She stopped 15 Russian convoys by asking for the manager

The Karen Of Kiev. She stopped 15 Russian convoys by asking for the manager.

Attached: the karen of kiev.webm (454x268, 1.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rVbEt_5CBeA?t=1042
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not a Boris guy at all but I thought he answered the question well. Wasn't a dick but was just honest.

Stupid hysterical cow. Ukrainians have embarrassed themselves in this conflict.

Femoid realizes what's war is

>WHY ARE YOU NOT SENDING MEN TO DIE, THE MEDIA TOLD ME TO BE UPSET, AND NOW I AM VERY UPSET.
>LOOK IN UKRAINE THE MEN HAVE THEIR BANK ACCOUNTS FROZEN AND ARE NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY. A GLORIOUS SACRIFICE TO MOLOCH. WE MUST SEND OUR MEN TOO, TO DIE FOR THE GREAT GLORY OF MOLOCH.

Why are Ukrainians acting so fucking entitled?

Could it be because they are filthy kikes or is there another deeper reason?

who gave a woman the mic?

who gave that cunt a job?

Boris is larping he doesn't care about this conflict so karen needs to pipe down and shut up

>dealing with Brits
>get rect

Attached: image_2022-03-01_195202.png (1175x705, 667.72K)

She is welcome to go fight in Ukraine.

>women acting hysterical after reality hits
many such cases

>"NOOOO, YOU MUST RISK NUCLEAR WAR OVER OUR SHIT HOLE COUNTRY WITH A GDP OF $150BN"

Attached: soy2.jpg (680x477, 47.98K)

What's the context for this?

>he trust an Anglo
Hohols are beyond pathetic.

Attached: 1646062278152.jpg (486x210, 24.98K)

Jesus Christ, gather yourself and have some fucking decorum.

not true, we've pledged 100k+ refugees

>you go do something
Why does she need a man to do something? She can travel to US and grab free kalashnikov herself

>woman realises her fav fashion outlet has been bombed

Boris went to Poland and some cunt started demanding we send in the British Army to help the Hohols
lmao, Boris handled it well

I don't know I saw it on the first page of the dm and I thought it was funny. Just some unhinged cow

>The sudden realization you are 1 border away of your masked OF account being suspended

What did Boris say to her?

do you have a youtube link bro

Does she not understand the implications of what would happen if the British and US Army try and DP Russia via Ukraine? She is probably just projecting her own desires in that regard, a proper DP yes by an American and British lad.

Attached: 1595175363208.gif (217x217, 1.46M)

youtu.be/rVbEt_5CBeA?t=1042

Ukraine should have held a party in Kiev. Boris would show up.

Should be 1 million. 7 million are going to be displaced. We might be out of the EU, but we are still part of Europe. How many fucking million of visas were pledged to Hong Kongers for fucks sake?

Attached: 1596130444646.png (1169x1080, 81.26K)

Thanks user!

It's bizarre i can't grasp their end game they seem to believe they've done something to warrant the world coming to their rescue

>Nato is not willing to defend.
Maybe because the hohols arent in Nato? Dumb cunt.

WTF I love Putin now.

Attached: 9603587453016.png (516x944, 819.73K)

He looks at her the way my old British uncle does when I try and explain to him what it is I do for a living lmao

Does this stupid cunt know what nukes are?

I wonder if anyone told her Ukraine is not in NATO. Nobody has any obligation to help Ukraine.

Woman moment. Did she not hear Putin's threat against anyone who would intervene? Or does she just not understand the existential implications of a nuclear war?

>That top comment

kek

>Karen of Kyiv
Who is, Chrystia Freeland?

Attached: 1643953358778.gif (1040x445, 117.22K)

Why don't they just surrounder? They really expect US civilized people to die for them in that meme shithole country with a Jewish comedian president?

Attached: it's over.jpg (617x469, 145.48K)

does she realize if boris johnson died in ukraine it would cause ww3 and extinction of humanity on planet earth

Poles are like that too. They were like that during WW2 as well and look where it got them.

His face when "WW3... has already started"

Attached: 1614809934907.webm (450x472, 1.44M)

Because this is all being player by Jews from both sides, with the end goal of killing as any whites as possible

wasnt it every Hong chang born before 1997?

a woman should not be allowed to open her mouth towards a world leader unless it is to catch projectile semen

Attached: ea7.jpg (1024x958, 71.29K)

Yes, Zelensky asked NATO for a nofly zone over Ukraine

maybe she should go and help then

>Not a Boris guy at all
Boris? You mean the fake "blond" jew with a fake ID? the same that appeared on (((media))) three days ago talking about someone he just called "dictator Putin" while seething like a typical kike? Good to know you're not a fan of him

Women rights were a mistake and the only countries that have corrected this are a few Islamic countries, with zero prospect of any other country ever fixing the issue

how much longer is Boris term of office?