Dating apps dont work

>dating apps dont work
>approaching girls doesnt work

how the fuck are we supposed to find a girl then?

Attached: 58390_938x1668.jpg (938x1668, 105.38K)

You’re white. You’re not supposed to find a girl. It’s by design

They approach me.

Tell the girl's friend you think she's pretty. The friend WILL go back and tell her.
Works in the Philippines.

Now maybe i’m wrong but in my opinion women are naturally speaking supposed to approach men they like, not the other way around. In the west this isn’t the case anymore, it’s all twisted.

Bench the 265 and you will find gymroasties.

go to ukraine, hope that you survive, in the end zelenksky will personally give you a ukraine wife and piece of land

Make actual friends.

you dont

Dating apps do work, but the kind of women you meet on there are pretty bad.
Approaching girls do work, and it's easy if you're handsome and/or know how to approach women.

Failing that, meeting girls usually happens in events: relative's weddings, friend's birthdays, etc. You're supposed to mingle around those events, meet friends through friends. Even then, you can always meet girls through bars, clubs, certain places of interest.

Group sharing of eligible women and commercialization of human reproduction. I mean most women are too annoying to have around 24/7 anyway at this point.

>how the fuck are we supposed to find a girl then?
with binoculars... and then? a handkerchief doused in chloroform.

Attached: HP.jpg (250x282, 75.81K)

Why should you care about finding a girl? Go die for ukraine instead.

checked

Attached: 1645178082476.png (720x724, 516.93K)

Greek pussy is made for albanian cock

>BRO JUST SPEND THE NEXT 10 YEARS OF YOUR LIFE LEARNING GAME BRO JUST GO TO THE CLUBS AND GET IN A POPULAR FRIENDS GROUP LMAO BRO JUST HAVE A PERFECT DIET BRO AND GET RIPPED BRO WHILE EARNING 300K MINIMUM EVERY YEAR LMAO JUST DO THESE [INSERT 30 THINGS IN ORDER TO GET A WOMAN WET] LMAO JUST BE FAMOUS BRO FOR AN AVERAGE USED UP WHORE LMAO AND DONT BE DEGENRATE BRO LMAO
If you haven't realized the game is rigged by now... Women have created a system now with their power that was given them by weak men to force men to deceive them. Women would rather be deceived than just face reality and settle down with a normal guy.

take women's right away.

>BRO JUST TAKE WOMENS RIGHTS AWAY!
Ok, you first brah. I'll be in the gym lifting and listening to spengler. Let's see who's more successful.

That's actually happened to me a few times. Women are really aggressive.

You dont (unless the girl is fuck ugly or a single mother)

Attached: 1645503469113.png (415x336, 261.21K)

When enough men know we need to take women's right away there will be change, i am simply just spreading the word. Even if things do not turn around, i will have pleasure in seeing the 21 century white woman get put in the dirt by reality. Never has there been such a group given so much, so spoiled, yet demanded so much more, and betrayed their families / nations for vain pleasure.

It doesn't matter if you're a high earner or extremely attractive if you're looking for a long term relationship. The only chance you had was to find someone in high school before they went on the cock carousel. Even if you're attractive and well-off, women will try to use the fact they're with you to trade up to a better guy. Any woman who's used tinder is irredeemable and will never be capable of pair bonding.