New 9/11 footage just dropped

youtu.be/o6t31R4tI10

>Uploaded during height of Ukraine tensions
>Uploader is a retired DoD contractor and Boeing engineer
>Releases another video titled "Horned Owl"

Problem?

Attached: second-jetliners-terrorists-al-Qaeda-smoke-billows-crash-Sept-11-2001.jpg (1426x1600, 209.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/c9kKcSpenrJV/
youtube.com/watch?v=Rq9nUPs2RAk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

literally every single american knows it was an inside job, and we won't do shit about it. Don't beat a dead horse user

What is this supposed to be proof of exactly?

You know exactly what glownigger

I don't see it I thought i was a bomb going off. The plane is there, can someone please explain why these videos are so damning?

you retards don't realize that if there was something truly fishy about this then kevin would already be a dead man, and anyone who watched the YT video before it got taken down in 1 minute would also be dead. disregard.

It's the timing and who uploaded it

There is a conspiracy around 9/11, but not that it was an inside job. The real and sad truth is that it was the total opposite. It wasnt a genius scheme plotted by elements of the US government, it was a miserable failure of the FBI, CIA, NSA etc and thousands of people died as a result.

Think about it logically. People can either think you're a genius mastermind who deceived hundreds of millions of people, or they think you're an incompetent fool who needlessly got thousands of people killed. It's an obvious choice.

Honestly I don't think there is anything really damning in it except for the fact that it somehow wasn't released for over 20 years.

If you discovered one of your best allies was complicit, even coordinated one of the highest profile false flag operations that resulted in trillions wasted, contributing to the global recession... You'd prolly do 5 years investigation at least, after 5 years, damning info might have to wait another 5-10 depending on public sentiment/potential aggression.

Who the fuck cares? This like uncovered Pearl Harbor pic from a Jap dive bomber. Interesting to boomers, but irrelevant.

Is it genius to intentionally be an incompetent fool while getting paid? That's what our tax dollar agencies did. Betrayed out of convenience.

Nice try shill.

Oh my lord.
oH my gOd

MY LORD

Nice demoralization effort. The truth is rotting out their manufactured consent, 9/11 will end up being the failed gambit of a powerless elite.

This is CGI and the towers never existed

That is fucking idiotic.

bitchute.com/video/c9kKcSpenrJV/

Attached: biden kneels.jpg (1202x1304, 222.19K)

as if The British, who are headed by jews, and who created prescott bush, and created modern israel, werent at the command center of this terror act. they had rothschild mi6 assett alex jones and mi6 assett mark dice all ready as disinformation campaigners. this british centralized jewish cabal is a mafia, and it was a heist coupled with a pretext for their mafia workings in the middle east.

Nobody in my family does. None of my parents, no uncles, no aunts, no siblings.

So yeah you're wrong. Very wrong.

And gay.

The Irish are so cucked it's unbelievable. Tyson Fury knows the truth.

Nope

And 90% of dems now think Bush and
Cheney are good guys because they #resisted the Orange Tard

Why does everyone sound like an npc in that video? LMAO

“Oh my god”

“Oh my god”

“Woah”

“Did you see that?”

“Oh my god”

The npc is just repeating

“My lord”

“My lord”

Lmfao what the literal fuck

Skip to 2:13 to see this

Yes, because thousands of people involved in a massive complex conspiracy all keeping their mouths shut for 20+ years makes so much more sense. But they also like to leave cryptic clues of this conspiracy... because it's fun!!

9/11 inside jobbers are just trying to make sense of something they cannot. Combine this with the burgeoning internet of early/mid 2000s and you have a prime breeding ground for insane conspiracy theories.

Honestly, the most shocking thing in the whole video of these gas prices.

These were gas prices in Manhattan in 2001.

What did the fucking Democrats do to our poor country in 20 years?

Fuck you Democrats. Fuck you.

Attached: 942217D5-1978-4061-B6AD-B34C82022CC1.jpg (750x866, 344.22K)

Prove me wrong. I'll wait

>thousands of people
More like 10-20 people would have had to know.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rq9nUPs2RAk

Go back to bed Paddy, you're drunk again

Your whole family and you by association are retards.

You know what they did.

Attached: fiat-kills-you.jpg (1242x1264, 1.13M)

this is the only 9/11 media worth consuming
it's incredible how they got away with it

What's shocking is that gas prices in NYC were nearly that low just two years ago.

Attached: 1621805695754m~2.jpg (1024x501, 87.74K)

I'll never forget the first time I saw gram have to put an entire 20 bucks in her Caprice Classic, I was like hoooooly shiiiiit that's a lot

>nearly
jfc you're lucky I dont have my section of rubber hose handy for you to receive a beating

It was just a hair over $2/gallon before rona hit.

Attached: 1617564285633(1).jpg (450x696, 52.45K)