Daily reminder that the only people here who unironically support (((Russia))) are bunkertranny shills and USSR (sic...

Daily reminder that the only people here who unironically support (((Russia))) are bunkertranny shills and USSR (sic?) spambots.

Attached: (((Russians))).jpg (1528x1644, 682.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Autonomous_Oblast
t.me/Know_More_News/439
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Memeflag

You may be right but with a flag like that your opinion is ass.

My bad.

Made another thread?

based

Oh look, more memeflaggot glownigger astroturfing. All fields.

I really fail to see how russia is part of the juden when theyve banned them from basically everything to do with them.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Autonomous_Oblast
>It is one of two official Jewish jurisdictions in the world, the other being the State of Israel

i want you to actually look at that, im not new here you retard, this territory was given by stalin as a joke, its pathetic.

Putin might be invading Berlin soon. Here's why that's a good thing

Yes, of course.

Attached: oy vey.jpg (650x400, 47.17K)

Btw, the region tried to attract jews from outside the USSR.
>In another instance, a government-produced Yiddish film called Seekers of Happiness told the story of a Jewish family from the United States making a new life for itself in Birobidzhan.
israel before israel.

its a complete dung heap though and stalin obviously knew that, the only work for them there is manual labour and they dont want to do that. Thats why there are fewer jews there today than in the past and its still as backward as ever.

>the only work for them there is manual labour
israel engages jews in manual labor too and isn't the only evidence that they worked during soviet times coming from the USSR then? Taking anything the USSR ever said on faith alone? lol no thanks.
>Thats why there are fewer jews there today
And that couldn't have something to do with the fact that the whole country is poor in general and that emigration to israel is extremely easy?

i dont support him morally but i understand his reasons

>hahaha yeah you can’t support RUSSIA am I right?
>OMG IS THAT KIKE COMEDIAN PRESIDENT OF UKRAINE BASED BASED BASED
keep pretending you’re from here future corpse ;)

all pro russian traitors worldwide will be stripped naked and sent out in the snow

Oh no no no...

Attached: y4Q8EVAeBd-AeFjTVVpYXE07CQosTwdCDoBvUS6jgQEx8f_RjGufeJC4p5H6NywNuAEmEi4f9NXQweDxr_asnmMPkDv88cc2s8sN3xd8ErUTIuydMxQTkQUjwwgHYFXuqcQ0NENur87W5OPXkrS1XPsIJFzZcDvjmTwDBAovc_g.jpg (500x375, 33.26K)

Who cares about the kike president of the Ukraine?
Based

wtf I'm a Cruz Missle now

t.me/Know_More_News/439

Watch this video