This is who you faggots are shilling for by the way

This is who you faggots are shilling for by the way.
This is the guy who is going to save the west according to you.

Fuck Americans you retards believe in Q and Trump so the majority of you are a lost cause but to any European brother who shills for this antifa faggot who is sending radical Islamist groups towards the west I can only say one thing. Shame on you and know that your ancestors are rolling in their graves. To be pro-russia just because you feel the need to be a contrarian on every issue or to sympathize with russia because Nato is expanding. Who cares you fucking faggots.

There is an actual regiment flying a sonnenrad and wolfsangel symbol and you faggots are seriously rooting for the enemy?

Attached: putinxd.png (600x277, 24.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/israel-news/rights-groups-demand-israel-stop-arming-neo-nazis-in-the-ukraine-1.6248727
weforum.org/people/vladimir-putin
web.archive.org/web/20220207051731/https://www.weforum.org/people/vladimir-putin
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They are just paid shills. It's just a sad realization that Any Forums is primarily occupied by paid shills and the majority of the discussion is inorganic.

My enemy is the USA.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Attached: articles.jpg (8000x4053, 3.98M)

keep coping
haaretz.com/israel-news/rights-groups-demand-israel-stop-arming-neo-nazis-in-the-ukraine-1.6248727

Attached: 1644387870997.jpg (1080x1681, 399.51K)

West is faggotry and feminsim. West is for trannies and anti male. West is for enslaving people under vaccine. If you aren't anti west you don't have a brain

Are you seriously retarded enough to think that Russia is not completely under the influence of the same people that are destroying America? What the fuck do you have to smoke to believe this shit

Post USSR Russia invaded less countries, assassinated less elected leaders, and killed less civilians than America and Israel.

What crackpot theories have you been reading?

>They are just paid shills
No its not. It's the same kind of useful idiots that cheer for that Nick spic.

Ahhhhh so you think Russia are the real nazis because they said something anti-israel (due to them supporting ukraine) while simultaneously creating yearly anti-nazi conventions?

>the real nazis
The real nazis were zionist lovers
The annihilation of every zionist is what I stand for.

Pretty much. First day in clownworld fren?

Attached: 1645999716772.png (1500x1245, 1.19M)

You cannot win

>Reeeeeeeeee muh drumpflglglglgl!!!!!
Kek you leftists cant help but act like complete spergs about anyone the tv told you to hate.

I've been seeing some activity from RAF Fighter jets based in Cyprus flying to and from Israel lately.

Based. Shalom.

Attached: 1645524692230.jpg (800x598, 58.78K)

So go live there then you fucking faggot see how good that turns out for you. You are a literal insect. Rooting for another countries success that is a direct enemy of yours.

What a absolutely disgusting jewish thing to do.

You don't have to agree with your government and I certainly don't but you have to be a absolute mongrel to support the enemy that would gladly rape your country and squeeze it dry

so fucking based.
i now support russia

LOL. Putin is the ultimate troll.

what people do not realize is that when Russia says "Nazi" it means jewish

You're stupid user. You think Any Forums is so powerful that it's worth paying people to shit post here.

This isn't 2012. Any Forums has at most 500 active users. 500. Nothing posted here matters. You aren't special.

If you're thinking in terms of "nazi "and "commie" instead of globalism and nationalism, you will never get it.

"Pro Ukrainianism" is astroturfed and inorganic. Look at all of the global entities throwing their weight at Russia

Any Forums told me putin was based, wtf?

Nothing to see here goys.

Attached: 1645524880273.jpg (1280x896, 198.95K)

based putin killing larping nazis who lay their life for a kike

Wrong.
Both zograine and jewtin are our enemies.

This is one of the rare occasions two of our enemies are fighting, meaning the more the wholesale slaughter of both sides continues the more we win.

>it means jewish
No, it means zionist.
There's still hope for some jews. The others will burn in hell.

Was it Russia doing this?

A WIKILEAKS document reveals that the US embassy in Estonia has been used as part of a political game to force Estonian people to accept the “benefits of diversity.” They are especially targeting school children, and members of Estonia’s government.

I know Russia/BLR was sending migrants to Europe but that's not an excuse for the west to accept millions and millions of them

Attached: Screenshot_20220301-031955_Chrome.jpg (1080x1762, 729.42K)

If those people start posting that breathing air is good will you finally kill yourself by not breathing anymore?

You fucking faggot literally proved my theory that the people on here who are shilling for Russia are contrarians.

I tell you that you are contrarians and you post a pic of degenerates saying the opposite of what you think as a way to prove me wrong. I don't think you realize how fucking retarded you are

DELETE THIS

Attached: 1646086723361.png (930x566, 321.67K)

>jewish thing to do
>protects other zog puppets
One side hates fags and another loves them. I know which side you support, fucking kike pedo.

You must be schizophrenic to believe this

>causing mass infighting in the western black block without having to fire a single shot against them
Portland will errupt in a civil war between tankies and globalists.

when Obama was president the zionist occupiers voted to change the law so that they could arm neo nazi groups in Ukraine. another golem created

You're not a smart person, your brain is rotten from TRS podcasts and telegram channels.

>putin shills are anti white
what else is new?

You just think I'm pro-Russia because I don't give a fuck about Ukraine, jews and globohomo
Propaganda has rotten your tiny NPC brain

So what? Soros leads the Nazi party now, not George Lincoln Rockwell.

Russia is based. It takes back what's its own. It took back Crimea, took back Kaliningrad which is an ethnic Russian land. Soon it will retake the rest of all you fake European countries that historically belonged to Russia and the Eastern Block. Poland, Ukraine, Estonia, Finland and others are Russia's rightful colonies, the historical Soviet sphere of influence, fake nations invented by Franco-Anglo-Germanic nationalists and Napoleon. They betrayed us in 1939, 1968, 1991, they demolish Soviet statues. We will take them back and punish the traitors. Russophobia needs to stop. Futile are their attempts to prevent the greatest Russia-China alliance in history. Our time will come. Soon.

Attached: 1557987823142.png (1000x1000, 201.46K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220301-032320_Chrome.jpg (1080x984, 305.68K)

Based Russia.

You're the real schizo here. This shitty imageboard isn't important, twitter and mass media are

FUCKING BASED

I am not advocating for the current western government you absolute brainlet degenerate retard.

I don't like >>>>>>>>>ANY

weforum.org/people/vladimir-putin

web.archive.org/web/20220207051731/https://www.weforum.org/people/vladimir-putin

Attached: 1640101242967.jpg (1213x718, 64.87K)

yes, russian communists have been sending infiltrators into our country since before the start of ww2. it's called the long march through the institutions where communists subvert and destroy the country from the inside. they promote these policies because they destroy society. who benefits from estona collapsing from social rot really? only russia

Удaли

>Heckin rolling in their graves!

>muh facism
Shut up retard, Any Forums is an anarcho-primitivism board

why are germans among the most retarded posters on this board?

An international conference to address a few hundred hicks, when actual fascism is right over the border in china, what with their ethnocentrism and concentration camps

we truly have entered clown world

>There is an actual regiment flying a sonnenrad and wolfsangel symbol and you faggots are seriously rooting for the enemy?
user though the nazi LARPers here were real? Oh you poor cringe faggot, you're so pathetic and soulless you are probably a furry too. You should kill yourself unironically.

Attached: kikegoesmaskoff.png (1074x1526, 859.91K)

It appears you are the one who is not breathing, fren.

In and out, relax.

Putin might invade Berlin. And that's a good thing.

>for someone sending radical muslims westward
at least you finally figured out who is doing it. it's never talked about on this board though nato has known about it for a long time. it's part of the soviet game plan and they've used it before. remember when the soviets sent thousands of hardcore cuban criminals to the usa in order to destabilize? it's typical russian strategy

Not supporting one doesn’t mean that you support the other. Why is this so hard for you midwits to understand? This same dichotomy happened with that whole Israel vs Palestine thing. Why does it have to be one or the other? It’s NEITHER!
Fuck Russia
Fuck Jewkraine
Fuck Israel
Fuck Palestine
Nuke all of them off the map and the world would be a better place. Take China and Africa with them.

Based. Russian diaspora here. Im ready for taking warcrimes against Poles,ukrops and the german tranny brigade

>under the influence

Could mean anything

>thinking in terms of "nazi "and "commie" instead of globalism and nationalism
What do you think the 'n' in nazi stands for?
But yeah, it is so blatantly obvious this shit is manufactured. Imagine having to devote resources to a shitposting bbs lmao

Faggot logic. Post USSR Russia was always a barren shithole and the only reason they have invaded (((fewer))) countries is because they can hardly afford it.

I honestly think this is Putin mocking the American left by using their faggy language against them. Anyone who voted for Trump is a NAZI, anyone who opposes gobalhomo is a NAZI, anyone who is anti open boarders is a NAZI. It's a fucking joke against the NWO globalhomo left.

I don't follow TRS or any other E-celeb and I don't own Telegram.
I just know that I would rather die than root for the enemy that my ancestors fought. Just imagine how fucking disgusting and sad person you have to be to actively root for the enemy. Even if our current governments are fucked and zogged like crazy I would fight and die for people in finnland/baltic states if they were invaded. Because my loyalties go deeper than current state politics.

China is going to abandon you like the pariah you are, and will rape you when it comes to trade since you have no alternatives. Half of your fucking GDP is natural gas, and the world is moving away from that rapidly. Your space program consists of sending a 60 or 70 year old coffin into space, a porta potty has more leg room. I'm sure in the 2040s you'll still be using the same shitty 1960s rocket. Really a shame, russia used to be renown for its space program, now look at you. You morons forced two cosmonauts to retire without ever flying into space because you wanted to film some shitty movie nobody will watch. Then when your most famous astronaut criticized it he was demoted. What a shithole.

even better if we send them all to Mars on a Musk rocket - let them jew eachother there instead of on our finite blue marble

Don't you know Nazi's=evil now.
The people in power right now are indeed evil and there for are the real nazi's.
Read between the lines

I know about that. I don't want to believe it though
China and Russia know diversity weakens us and spreading the division and funding both sides and extremists of all types works well. Gerasimov docrine
How could our elites be subverted that easily?

>Russia openly fighting Nazism

Why should I support Russia again?

Russia doing their best to alienate the small fanbase they have in the West. Russia is forever stuck being partially based and partially lame because of their communist history. Even during Soviet era there were positive aspects compared to Western liberalism(mainly its fascist qualities) but it still had the Marxist foundations that held it back.

Fuck that's awesome. Can we join too? We can nuke the US, Israel, England and Germany and no more of this faggotry will exist in the world.