Why no one talks about this?

Ukrainian national batallion shooting at civilians near Mariupol

youtube.com/watch?v=AxbU2uWxZic

Attached: 1645837440970s.jpg (236x250, 4.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yt.checker.in/utubebot/Ukrainian_national_batallion_shooting_at_civilians_near_AxbU2uWxZic_137.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>russian saboteurs are civilians

How do you know they're saboteurs?
They just executed that guy.

Attached: 4535tle6546hfhfhgsd.jpg (633x440, 29.29K)

>How do you know they're saboteurs?
why the hell would the ukrainian troops defending ukraine kill an ukrainian for no reason, think maybe

>They just executed that guy.
if you say so, I'm not gonna use a youtube account so I can't watch the video lol

but in all cases, the guys getting shot are russian mongrels that look like the liberator meme speaking russian with a very thick accent getting caught red handed with explosives in their car, and only getting shot when they try to flee

>Why no one talks about this?

cause it's not true you incompetent shill?

>get stopped and searched for weapons
>get bright idea to start fighting back when you have literally 5 guns pointed at you and there's reports of r*ssoid spies infiltrating into Ukrainian positions DURING WARTIME
>get shot like the fucking retard you are
>seeing this and knowing you are innocent, hit the gas and try to run over the soldiers
>get shot
>nooooooooooo why are you shooting at people who are not letting soldiers search them during wartime??!!!?!

Attached: rubble ruble.png (704x279, 15.66K)

yt.checker.in/utubebot/Ukrainian_national_batallion_shooting_at_civilians_near_AxbU2uWxZic_137.mp4

>Memeflag
Kys. Ukraine is done.

Attached: 1646117781617.jpg (828x468, 38.87K)

NatSocs always commit War Crimes against Civilians.
It's who they are

You are a memeflag and your money is fucking worthless.

Thanks for non Globohomo link.
> Ukranian Forces executing unarmed refugees trying to evacuate
WAR
A
R
CRIME
R
I
M
E
Send up
The Signal
>inb4source

Attached: 20210304_120422.jpg (1080x1679, 677.68K)

Medvedev seemed to indicate that Russia will bring back the death penalty.

I hope we will see these killers captured, tried and executed. Hang them high, rejected on Earth and in Heaven.

>yt.checker.in/utubebot/Ukrainian_national_batallion_shooting_at_civilians_near_AxbU2uWxZic_137.mp4
so 2 people get arrested by I have no fucking idea who, they're being searched to see if theyre not hiding weapons, then the guy being searched pushes off the russian soldier

the guy filming with a dashcam is obliviously part of the same group as the guys in front of them, they were together, that's why he says "fuck" in russian when they get arrested and that's why he tries to run over them while theyre pointing guns

if I were to guess I would say all 2 cars were russian saboteurs and the guy driving off made a run for it to avoid capture risking gunfire and leaving his co conspirators behind

>Dude just pushed the soldier and they killed him on sight.
you're literally retarded read my post, it's oblivious what is going on

both cars, the one filming and the one getting stopped were part of the same russian team, you don't try to push away 5 men pointing kalashs at you unless you know full well why they're doing it and what will happen to you once they open your trunk

same for the other guy, you don't try to run over a squad armed with automatic weapons unless you know what will happen to you when they search your car

Attached: 9xuh66yih6k51.jpg (650x567, 60.69K)

Well I'm not russian but even if I was, your consuming culture doesn't appeal to me faggot. You really think economy always will be like this? MUH GDP MUH PROGRESS

Attached: aDVklpBV_700w_0.jpg (700x708, 50.04K)

>why the hell would the ukrainian troops defending ukraine kill an ukrainian for no reason, think maybe
Lots of reasons. Slavs are like that.

(((Azov)))

>you unless you know full well why they're doing it and what will happen to you once they open your trunk
HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW THEY'RE SABOTEURS?
Maybe they're now allowed to leave because they're on draft list.

>yeah it's totally civilians, they just like, shoot each other! it's not us.

you know why nobody is talking about the encore to operation red mist in rwanda. it isnt real. the ukranians arent mindlessly attacking themselves, thats a conspiracy theory. right?

>HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW THEY'RE SABOTEURS?
literally what I said

they speak russian and they fight back against a military squad with automatic weapons, 0 chance they're civies

he doesnt. he just says every POW is russian and claims that every body is russian just likd every other banking cartel shill

video deleted from youtube in 3...2...1...

They also shot up the next car in line which fled in panic.
Archive everything.