Bolton: US should intervene in Ukraine

>Trump's former national security adviser John Bolton is calling on the U.S. administration to rethink its foreign policy. "Who is going to trust our talk of democracy anymore when we turn a country over to the enemy in this way?"

Attached: screenshot.jpg (650x938, 145.61K)

he already forgot what they did in Afghanistan?

He has a point. If we back down to superpowers then whats the point of a smaller nation aligning themselves with us?

He doesn't give a shit.

Attached: 1572136259221.jpg (557x632, 68.87K)

He’s always been mentally ill
Perfect for the military industrial complex

What the fuck is the point of an "adviser" who always gives the same advice every single time???

It was so funny when Trump stated that we would have already has WW3 if Bolton had his way

That guy is the hawkish of hawks

I hope he chokes on his own spit, fuck this imperalist kike

Yeah, ofc get involved. I can't fucking wait to see my country leveled because of muricans and their "muh democracy". NATO should help but indirectly, think about eastern Europe we would get smashed.

We’ll get your uniform , and rifle and you can be on the next plane to Ukraine
They are waiting for you

The man is a demon trying to initiate Third Impact

This guy goes to sleep at night and dreams of burning babies and nuclear holocaust. He sleeps soundly.

God damn it I fucking HATE this warmongering faggot. He should have to serve as the first man in for every single action he suggests getting involved in.

He answered his own fucking question. We shouldn't be in Ukraine because Syria, Libya, Iraq, and Afghanistan have been absolute fucking disasters.........except for all the fucking jews raking in money from all the mayhem

HOW IS THIS GUY TAKEN SERIOUSLY BY ANYBODY

HE LITERALLY ALWAYS GIVES THE SAME ADVICE
HE LITERALLY ALWAYS SAYS TO GO TO WAR

WHY DOES ANYBODY LISTEN TO THIS RETARD??

cant find a source for shit

Attached: ren.png (250x250, 101.81K)

>bolton
>every other administration since the dinosaurs stopped ruling the earth, a dinosaur himself in fact
>gets used by trump then dumped, goes to cry to CNN
>"he wuz w/ trump"
I can;t get a feeling on why they mention Trump in association with him. Is it to cast T. in some light or do Americans have such a poor memory they don't even know who Jolty Bolty is and T. is the last president they do remember?

I bet he browses Any Forums

Attached: Trump lost lol.gif (285x278, 942.08K)

I MISSED HIM BROS

Attached: 0c4e2befae1ffe4ed26a98e518242f5b12-25-john-bolton.rsquare.w700.jpg (666x666, 108.41K)

Likely a fake article but I believe it. That cryptokike has a hard on for American interventionism. People like him are like ticks that burrow themselves into every system

GIVEN THE CHANCE YOU SHOULD KILL JOHN BOLTON. I FUCKING HATE JOHN BOLTON. KILLING JOHN BOLTON WOULD BE CONSIDERED MORALLY AND ETHICALLY RIGHT TO ANY SANE PERSON. JOHN BOLTON IS A MOSNTER WHO CAN ONLY ACHIEVE ERECTION BY MURDERING POOR DIRT FARMERS BY THE HUNDREDS.

Bolton might be my least favorite swamp creature. What a worthless, cocksucking Boomer faggot.

I'm starting to think I should have screencaped Chernobyl biolab user's post. It's possible the genocide in Ukraine really was exaggerated so Putin can get into Chernobyl easier. USA probably thought he was going to waste money sitting in Donbass, then surprise, he goes after Chernobyl. Putin must have found something there that resulted in an alliance with China and US/EU escalating aggression now even though they predicted his attack last week.

I guess he remembers when the USA had a set of balls. Bolt is a loose cannon but he is right no on trusts the USA to deliver peace.

Old men being generous with the lives of young men.