War for social media attention

>war for social media attention
Why are women like this

Attached: FMl__1vX0AQaLDO.jpg (680x499, 75.36K)

Brave

Attached: 9FAA0225-50B3-4412-9BFD-E7585F47417B.jpg (1279x919, 158.15K)

and that's all they'll do, while their men get killed everyday

Attached: 16458074063469847.jpg (1080x1080, 251.24K)

>when /k/ommandos go on a field trip

>when /k/ommandos go on a field trip

She won't look so tough when I shove that airsoft gun up her ass.

women do anything for social media attention, how haven't you noticed that by now

If I think about it, maybe they need women for the emotional warfare. They trigger our emotional senses more anyhow.

Women can help it.
I hope that, if she sees combat and gets killed, we see more photos of her in her final form

it'll affect everyone except the soldiers who are occupying the country who can't check their social media kek

are they actually there? holy shit they're going to get steamrolled

That's an air gun.

Narcissism, it’s a severe mental illness

Actually I notice it from the first day I observed social media. Just want to know why. Must be some sort of a deeper program because it happens in all cultures with access to social media.
>picrel our climate activist icon Luisa Neubauer

Attached: FMiyydCWUAARi79.jpg (674x1200, 101.26K)

that's the joke.jpg

but the only people who latch onto this are the weak faggot males and dudes with twitter blue checks. what good does that do? they're already globohomo robots.

preaching to the choir, etc, etc. is it that important to boost morale in people who already worship your ballsack to the edge of the earth? doesn't make any fucking sense.

It's important to get the whole world to hate the "bad guy".

Attached: bothsidesoftheborder.png (1328x1358, 308.22K)

>doesn't make any fucking sense.
Yet they put so much effort into it. Maybe it's also needed for distraction, since Covid seems to have disappeared - just as the discussions about origins of the virus and "the great reset" took movement.

Attached: warcovid.jpg (680x675, 58.52K)

okay, so the whole world knows about the WEF. in 2-3 more years normies will be spouting this tired shit. but where the fuck does the WEF come from. that seems like something that should be on Any Forums right now. klaus schwab's past and his connections should be on Any Forums right now because Any Forums is AT MINIMUM 6 months ahead of the rest of the world, typically closer to two years unless there's an emergency.

every WEF goes

(world leader) > book written by klaus schwab in 2019 called the great reset > some speech from a world leader at WEF from like 2014 > klaus schwab is da ebil guy

but it always stops there.

Attached: pepe_file2116_image7620.jpg (1080x1179, 177.74K)

yup, it's a theatre ran by both sides and people are too short-sighted to see that

Attached: 1620777093559.jpg (498x367, 88.09K)

>but where the fuck does the WEF come from
I asked that a few days ago. Who gave him that power to control all governments around the globe and how. Why this ugly turtle with a bad accent?

Attached: FMuND26WUAAC09B.jpg (1100x814, 89.2K)

Emotions and rage make you blind.

They are trying to distract from the news about Moderna patenting the Covid-19 DNA sequence THREE years ago.

like, i'm pretty keen on Any Forums and happenings. the best i can make of klaus schwab and the WEF is that he just started an after school club and somehow now he's pulling the strings of a lot of political entities... but maybe he isn't? like he created the club and other people were drawn to him and then they believe his schtick?

i assume that he's basically just a cult leader, a manson type but he just has better connections and more resources which is able to draw in more culturally and politically significant people instead of a bunch of borderline homeless chicks to break into random houses to cause terror; it's a more refined cult.

Attached: charliemanson.jpg (768x432, 55.05K)

>immediately shot in the head after posting the photo

That was just one part of the debate that just took traction and even got through to normies

That airsoft rifle will truly strike fear into the hearts of spetznaz and even Chechen rape monkeys.

I think it also has to do with Bilderberg Group

Attached: bilderberg.png (1576x315, 107.8K)

he's just so boring. the worst villain ever. essentially he's just an upper management analyst who tries to predict trends and is probably almost always wrong.

there's a lot more that Any Forums hasn't explored yet. i guess it will show up in time.