Putin locked himself in the Kremlin. Pulling his hair out, screaming at his staff, seething and shitting himself

Putin locked himself in the Kremlin. Pulling his hair out, screaming at his staff, seething and shitting himself.

Attached: 408CDFF9-4F31-44CE-B62B-D203DF1C172B.jpg (828x1226, 615.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p_0mhtTN53k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Confirmed by the Ghost of Kremlin

Big if true

he just needs some space is all

Attached: putinmeasures.png (1280x824, 1.35M)

Putin is bald

youtube.com/watch?v=p_0mhtTN53k

>political genius
Kek

Why are former officials getting intelligence briefs?

>US intelligence

Attached: 8C26EF19-D7BF-44D1-AED6-5326C739B58F.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

>source
>CNN.. i mean twitter.

imagine writing a twitter post and you accidentally replaced Trump with Putin and then posted it anyway

source: trust me bro

The propaganda is turning more stupid and ridiculous by the hour.

ruscucks morale shot, organizational chaos
>Russian economy collapses
>Germany no longer pacifist
>Switzerland no longer neutral
>Mass weapon donation to Ukraine
>Rush of non-NATO countries to gain NATO membership
>Ukrainian president beloved by his people and the world

Putin + supporters should just kill themselves now.

Attached: Buttigieg Combat Poseur.jpg (2048x1580, 555.63K)

Attached: experts say.jpg (700x576, 39.36K)

OH SHIT SOLID INTELLIGENCE JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

>two current
"the former" is probably the go between to the reporter

hes ripping his ball hair

i remember this with the Clerance Thomas thing

where people thought it was real on twatler kek

Sounds like the same script they used on trump.

Hey putin, we're re-enacting the Saddam execution video and... Great news! You get to play Saddam! Good going lil buddy! See you soon!

debunked by the whore of Kremlin.

how the fuck would the USA have a spy in his inner circle and if they did why would they tell anyone that so the spy is found out and how did the spy have the time to get away from all the russians to send his spy messages to the USA?

He should probably just kill himself :)

Fuck the CIA but it clearly says NBC News chang. Try fucking reading shit so you can earn your social credit with good work instead of this weak shit. And it's not really saying much is it? I'm sure he's fucking pissed.

I believe it.

Typical manlet rage

Attached: ACBDB8AD-26C7-4948-82B0-FCB602405143.jpg (2253x1575, 463.79K)

Where do you retards come up with this shit? Ukraine is gone. You lost. Globalist scum. Bye bye! Better luck next time!

None of this is believable. And I truly do mean *none* of this shit.. A week ago globohomo had a one track mind:
> vaccinate every living organism until it is dead
Today... Russia, Russia, Russia, as if the past 2 years never happened.
Not buying it. Way too convenient for globohomo. This is THEATER!

Attached: 1638111956809.jpg (800x600, 105.57K)

I would be mad too if I was a hero to my country, fighting against NATO and the entire world condemned me.

As a nigerian. Stay strong Putin.

the same us intelligence that caused both Afghanistan disasters spanning 20 years and 4 presidents?

While I doubt that is backed by any source, I wouldn't be surprised that he's pissed about how this all played out. He basically ruined Russia for Ukraine, and has nothing to gain from this invasion at all aside from a buffer zone between Russia and NATO.

He ruined his economy, his countries prestige (lol), and the quality of life of his people will suffer greatly and for what? Was it worth it? Why would the Russian people put up with this shit?

The same intelligence that told USA to go bomb middle east to the fucking ground and then try to build stability.

CIA hands its news script to the executives of all 3 U.S. media presidents

>how the fuck would the USA have a spy in his inner circle
oh you silly chang. you think you're the only one loyal to another country besides the one you live in?

>US intelligence

Attached: 1643615915059.png (128x128, 16.82K)

He shaves them. Do you shave yours user?

Look at those heels

Attached: 5D25EC3D-1F58-4AB3-901E-6B99F3D318CD.jpg (340x712, 62.64K)

please tell me this is edited

My dad works for nintendo and says that there are reports of putin rolling around on the ground and pissing and cumming and farting and shitting everywhere.

Why would I believe anything my government says about Russia?

Mindblowing. I was expecting him to be somewhere in Moscow hanging with his friends or playing vydia at home.

same reason why abstract art or transvestites exist
to piss of russians

Is this the “best” the CIA can concoct? Pretty weak.

Short af
It’s not

Attached: 16167EC0-33D3-4DA2-86D2-ADCB35317A32.jpg (982x726, 53.01K)

It's amazing how the media propaganda / misinfo shit has ALREADY somehow managed to top 2 years of hoaxvirus bullshit, jfc.

Why is a nigger in Finland? Why don't you go back home? Could it be that white people create better places to live? Hmmmm.....

Pathetic

Why is Any Forums so fucking dumb? You make conspiracy theorists look sane.

>muh Pooter is le based
>muh Jews
>nukes going off any second now
>they're only sending in recruits first, trust me, my uncle teaches at West Point

Attached: All+the+white+people+choose+dog+and+horse+_6c902cb4a95fb0f454fcaff4773674b3.jpg (800x800, 134.65K)

I don't need "US intelligence" to know this. He'd be even madder than previously thought if he weren't butthurt about the massive backlash. He can't even watch russian sports anymore lmao

kek
the manlet is absolutely fuming

>Putin locked himself in the Kremlin. Pulling his hair out, screaming at his staff, seething and shitting himself.

>confirmed by the Dilator of the Dnieper.

Attached: 1560111227174.jpg (1226x1334, 253.74K)

>haha manlet seething
the absolute state of judeo-american propaganda outlets.

LOL!

PEOPLE STILL BELIEVE US OFFICIALS!?!?

we spend countless billions on our three letter agencies and this lame shit is the best propaganda they can come up with

What hair

solid vs. diarrhoea

Attached: 1644857181684.webm (640x640, 1.71M)

>Source: C'mon man, would we lie to you?

>manlet
>seething and malding

Attached: 1.jpg (1122x800, 71.94K)

gibsmedat

His delusions of grandeur baited him into this attack. Now the Russian economy is collapsing and he failed to protect the oligarchs' wealth. It's only a matter of time before he commits suicide with 8 shots to the back of the head.

Expecting the wumao to put in effort? Come on user, you should realize by now that the Ministry of Culture's standards have always been painfully low

Attached: PoohBearUmbrella.jpg (572x539, 56.38K)

(you) since you made the effort

Christ, no wonder he always looks so angry all the time. He's like Napoleon, but way wimpier.

IT'S PROPAGANDA JUST LIKE HOW RUSSIA WAS SUPPOSED TO INVADE UKRAINE

Literally same shit as orange man bad, they just madlibs'd it and repurposed. Evil can only destroy or corrupt, never create something new.

what is up with this lol

I have solid intelligence that op is a faggot

Only mindless rabble read and beleive that shit. Anyone with a brain reads it and laughs. I bet if putin was shown that statement about himself he would chuckle. Russia with have Ukraine in less than a week. Only reason they haven't yet is because he letting families escape. Anyone who stays to fight will deserve the rape and death they get. Meanwhile this country is worried about kneeling for blm, safe spaces and correct pronouns for general tranny and staff Sargent kuts dickoff. Not to mention fleeing the middle east leaving behind billions of dollars worth of equipment. Our country is a joke. I hope Russia invaded the USA

US officials spotted.

Confirmed mission objective complete.

Hillarys a go.

Like the US had solid intelligence regarding those weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. Go fuck yourself and die in a ditch, shill.

also lol, just like the American government
the wagies wear the masks but the politicians don't

this is the worst type of propaganda, these people pretend they have any credibility just because they're not twitter randos

Lol fuck bros what size do you think his suit jacket is? 36 short? LMAO

Meanwhile.

Attached: Screenshot_20220228-223622.png (520x720, 265.93K)

In what way is not believing US intelligence, given their track record and political agenda, insane?

I like that his trap door controls are close at hand

>US Intelligence aka Down's Syndrome

It will only further drive his paranoia.

Based Elim "it's a fake" Garak.

The Kremlin has solid intelligence that Biden poops in a diaper

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-28 at 21-39-47 pol - What does this man have to do over the next 24-hou - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (1434x1794, 2.27M)

No the best is absolutely humiliating Putin in a proxy war.

You are posting a faggot glow nigger. You don't belong here. Go back

testicle hair

The same intelligence that has been accurately predicting the entirety of Putin’s War so far.
>predicted that the military exercises were a ruse for an invasion
>predicted an invasion
>predicted they’d use cruise missiles first
>predicted they’d try and take Kiev on day 1
>predicted that Belarus would be used to stage an invasion from the north
>predicted that they’d create false flags to justify invasion
>predicted that they’d recognize DNR/LNR as independent countries
>predicted they’d use the Donbas as justification for war

SOLID intelligence guys. We got solid intelligence this time..it's not fake this time, it's real.

Always believe the opposite of what the CIA is telling you senpai

Attached: 1643969671165.jpg (2048x1365, 333.7K)

putins getting trolled to death

>Putin is allegedly drawing mean pictures of his staff and slipping them under their office doors in an attempt to motivate them and give them some sense of how to fight an information war
>My source has confirmed he’s trying out various wigs in preparation for his triumphant entry into Kiev
>Top Russian scientists are developing a red carpet long enough to roll from Moscow to Kiev in what has been described as “a milestone in interconnectivity”

>>predicted they’d use cruise missiles first

nobody predicted the scoobydoo van or the circus convoy

Cuck of Kiev confirms too!

Attached: 0fb.png (758x573, 825.83K)

That was just a gift from Jewtin himself.

glowie glowie

Fo realz, they just look silly at this point

Why does the shilling strangely remind me of the same kike tone/attitude/bitchiness that was directed at Trump? I strongly believe the same people are doing both.

I enjoy by the suits they were wearing this was not the first time an elephant has had explosive shits on them