Why is China too pussy to invade Taiwan? Right now is the best chance they are going to get

Why is China too pussy to invade Taiwan? Right now is the best chance they are going to get

Attached: 1646089689719.webm (320x576, 1.44M)

China, while being retarded, is far less retarded than russia and isn't willing to fuck up their massive export economy while every other government on earth is getting trigger happy with the sanctions.

Sneed

China has a fuck ton more to lose than Russia. War is the last thing the chinks want. They will roll russia like a ukranian prostitute if it comes to that.

Maybe they should take out all their assets in the west first.

Then why do they LARP about taking Taiwan all the time? Just don't mention then

keeping up appearances retard, face is a massive part of chinese society. they can't be seen as being weak.

taiwan isn't worth losing control of western finances

China invades Taiwan.
Mexico invades USA.
Brazil invades Venezuela.
Iran invades Israel.

Who else? What am I missing, fellas?

Attached: Girl Eating Bread in Class.jpg (1061x1500, 201.13K)

America is already getting invaded by spics

I know, I am one.

Reclaim Aztlan, ese

Attached: 1591404632931.jpg (250x250, 7.03K)

Because they’re yella.

>It’s more based and redpilled to wait 2 weeks
Chinks are coping hard right now. China won’t invade Taiwan because they can’t. They still have a famine and country wide blackouts going on. Also the whole weak military and aluminum jets won’t help anything.

China is a paper tiger. IsraelXi won’t ever get Taiwan. That’s just the truth.

Attached: A0C17135-ADA5-48AE-AD44-E727A7AC0AD3.jpg (716x1024, 68.81K)

I invade your mom and sister.

China won't especially now with the reaction Russia is getting.

Compare the public backlash in 2014 to now. In 2014, people just complained about Russia invading it's neighbors. Sanctioned were places but the response was pretty muted

Now there's people literally yelling Fuck Russia everywhere. It's a bad time for any country to invade one of it's smaller neighbors right now

Na, the EU and US are struggling as is. Sanctioning China will just fuck up their teetering economies. Now is the time to take Taiwan. The world is weak and won't do shit.

Says the biggest ally of China in the West(After Greece)

China needs the west far more than they need it, especially America which has an economy less than 1% dependent on China

china doesn't exist in a vacuum retard. it's a mutual symbiosis, china needs someone to sell shit to and the west needs cheap goods and labour. china's economy would be absolutely crippled if the world moved their manufacturing somewhere else.

Chinks can afford to be patient while America genocides its own people