It maybe the last days when russians and americans can talk before iron curtain

It maybe the last days when russians and americans can talk before iron curtain.

Attached: 16426928503160.jpg (225x225, 7.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=11rmq8C3YSE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Most Russians I met were great people, it's just your leader, or the Jewish Oligarchy that holds him up, is performing a rapid unscheduled disassembly and reassembly of the Station Putin carries.

It's just a giant rigamarole to make you okay with his removal, and okay with the fact that you're not choosing the next man to take his station. So this site will probably remain, so the feds can keep a close eye on developments.

Я люблю тeбя вeчнo.
Until the end, Russia.

i hope it doesn't come to that
make sure you archive important things, god only knows how this is all going to shake out

Attached: 1645758824644.png (1800x1500, 474.08K)

Shit, are you sure about this? I'll tell you so pig-like creature that there will be no curtain, baby.

Be safe.

I agree. These retards don't understand how the Internet works. You can't just go to a teir-1 operator and unplug Russia from the network, that's not how it works... But whatever. I still love OP anyway even if he thinks everything is going to end.

VPN

I’ll seriously miss a couple Russian YouTubers I watch on occasion. Life of Boris and NFKRZ come to mind. It sounds crazy to suggest such a fracture in the global web but honestly I feel like anything can happen at this point.

Attached: 2737577D-753C-4B7A-BD40-5909F904CCB3.jpg (818x864, 73.42K)

i dont blame you or really any russian citizen.. i blame politicians who just do whatever they want regardless of what citizens think

Kill your president to save the future.

Fine what do you want to talk about?

God speed russia user
May you nuke all satanic western nations

You too.

Take care, Ivan. No hard feelings. See you on the other side.

>iron curtain.
*cyber polygon
ftfy, senpai. Knight on Bald Mountain.
Daz Bog ruins one's desire for Starbucks, and Starbucks knows it.
Before my coffee maker couldn't make a decent espresso to save it's miserable hairdo.
After two weeks time making espresso with Daz Bog, the damned machine began making something delicious.
Response theme song, while it's still available.
youtube.com/watch?v=11rmq8C3YSE

QUICK, POST YOUR BEST PIGS!

Attached: 289B116A-9BD3-4CE7-8D9B-63F412820597.png (840x470, 286.9K)

What would you like to talk about then?

K OP you're sus. Why did you make a thread wanting to talk to Americans, then Americans show up and you're still 1pbtid.

Been thinking about this

Farewell

Attached: FElj0FLXMAEcoW4 (2).jpg (1080x1092, 150.39K)

Make sure you wipe Israel and America from the map if you get the chance to.

Attached: 1632693563478.png (641x374, 50.67K)

Attached: 25121714-E168-4FAD-9F68-2A9AC423C1E6.jpg (2560x1811, 391.83K)

>Cries about not being able to talk
>1 post by Id
What did russanon mean by this

fuck globohomo. God bless Russia.

Don't worry Rusbro. We can still play video games together. Install a linux distro and go full ghost if you want. Even VPN's are still working. Also, NA loves Russians, we only hate ((Putin)), just like the majority of your populace.

Jew

hoping for the best for you fren. you folks are strong. you'll make it through this.

Attached: 1642038017910.jpg (619x453, 27.99K)

I hate to shatter your reality, but Ukraine is who you should be rooting for if you hate Globohomo. 99.8% white, gay marriage is banned and trannies are illegal. ¯\_( ツ )_/¯

Ukraine is a Jewish shithole that is also run by a Jew, and they have been genociding Russians who live there.

We'll be bros in spirit. Russia saved us from foreign intervention in the Civil War you know. We had the Wild West, and you had Siberia. Not so different.

Attached: zeikgra5ges41.jpg (1023x687, 91.1K)

K whatever.

performance art
>captcha: 4SAAD

Nigga china and north Korea are basically fractured from the rest of the world and soon enough most of the old world will too.

>no more vatniks
based

Who cares, theres no point in talking to russians when 90% of them are completely brainwashed

Stop being a bitch nigga

This shit will be over in a month

Attached: shaft.jpg (319x398, 15.28K)

There goes the best Path of Exile power leveler and two of the cheapest Path of Exile currency sellers. It ain't going to be easy. I hope the land of Wareclast treated you well.

>4 more weeks

Attached: dick.png (305x338, 312.98K)

I will miss our epic Hockey rivalry RusBro.

See you on the other side brother.

Be safe. I've learned a lot from Russians. The younger generation online have a great sense of humor and know sarcasm. Be strong fren.

No goodbyes', Ivan; Just I'll see you again.

Attached: Strangers.jpg (646x1020, 119.12K)

Im kind of curius to see how technology is going to evolve behind your new iron curtain.
also maybe you arent going to talk to Burgers but even in th worst days of the cold war the comunication with mexico was easy.

Attached: 12315464564521345613212321.jpg (2560x1920, 3.75M)

It's like an inverted curtain though, or perhaps a wall.
We're building a wall around Russia. Even the Swiss are on board.
Shame...

Take care friend. Hope you and your family find peace. We were never anything but cogs in the machine.

It's fine Ivan, we'll meet on csgo

NFKRZ or Roman posts on Telegram.

It's 2022, just use VPN.

Dumb boomers need to leave politics already, they just can't seem to stop fucking things up

Link fren?

Attached: D64E864E-F004-418B-9305-B23F69763079.png (686x798, 174.85K)

VPNs won't work if what Ivan says comes true. You won't be able to connect to outside IP spaces. It's complete crap, but it's what he thinks will happen.

Nah my man, don't worry the Russian people won't allow it and neither will we. It will be fine. Just got to get through these tough times.