Did everyone forget about the time the USA invaded Grenada?

In chronological order:
>Grenada
>Becomes independent from the British
>Political turmoil
>Communist group seizes power
>US worries about the "US citizens on the island"
>US invades Grenada
>Rival political faction formally requests US intervention
>UN calls it a violation of international law
>Pro-US group is put in place
>Mission success

>Ukraine
>Becomes independent from USSR
>Politial turmoil
>Pro-western group seizes power
>Russia worries about the "Russian citizens on Eastern Ukraine"
>Russia invades Ukraine
>Leaders of Donetsk and Luhansk formally request Russian intervention
>UN calls it a violation of international law
>(You are here)
>Pro-Russia group is put in place
>Mission success

Justified? Irrelevant. Big players will act to ensure local stability, and if you don't wanna get rolled over, you better comply or arm the fuck up.

Attached: grenada.png (1600x1335, 473.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strategic-culture.org/news/2018/06/03/how-why-us-government-perpetrated-2014-coup-ukraine/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".

bump

Panama. Only retards look at this things in terms of morality. There are a handful of countries that can call themselves independent. I even doubt Germany or France are.

Population
• 2018 estimate

Tell me why this is even allowed to be a country.

This is all you need to know:

How and Why the U.S. Government Perpetrated the 2014 Coup in Ukraine
strategic-culture.org/news/2018/06/03/how-why-us-government-perpetrated-2014-coup-ukraine/

"The network behind this coup had actually started planning for the coup back in 2011. That’s when Eric Schmidt of Google, and Jared Cohen, also now of Google but still continuing though unofficially as U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s chief person tasked to plan 'popular movements' to overthrow both Yanukovych in Ukraine, and Assad in Syria."

I remember Grenada. Clint Eastwood and Mario Van Peebles were there.

Attached: yes.png (157x165, 71.18K)

The aggression and imperialism of amerikkka is not televised and reported on. Even erased from history.

But if you defend yourself from their amerikike bullshit attempts to enslave you are "evil and irrational"

Attached: usa.jpg (1920x1920, 475.29K)

>Special forces
SEALs, Delta, etc. are not special forces. They're special operations. Only the Green Berets are Special Forces.

Attached: STEMMA_DEL_MACVSOG.jpg (172x244, 20.18K)

based heartbreak ridge reference

Yes because China and Russia care even less about "their people" and will completely fuck you up for disagreeing with them regardless of who you are or where you came from or what you stand for. Piss them off and its bye bye.
The US Government at least has to hide its nefarious bullshit because its own population will tear it down if it becomes tyrannical. Its why the whole covid bullshit has been such a scandal, they are testing the waters to see what they can get away with and to what degree the population will resist attempts to reach for more power...and as expected this generation is the fattest, dumbest and weakest in history. Unironically non nuclear war would be a god send to pull this generation back into reality and out of its decadent psychosis.

Attached: rapers.png (708x693, 577.5K)

>deluded propagandized american
Your human right violations are worse. But you don't know how to read.

Operation Ajax 9/11 Larry Silverstein The Westington House Scandal Latin American Puppet Dictators Operation Condor Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein CIA Agents The Clinton Chronicles Waco Siege The Clinton Blowjob Scandal Nixon Watergate Scandal The Fake Tibetan Protest of 2008 Staged Coup of Colombia Kandahar massacre The Guatanamo Bay Illegal Occupation 1954 Guatemalan coup d'état United Fruit Company The Cuban Missile Crisis and the Turkish Missile Crisis Operation Northwoods Iran Contra American Cover-Up of Trials of Unit 731 Abu Ghraib torture and prisoner abuse MK Ultra Tuskegee syphilis experiment Cointelpro The Bombing of Libya Yemen and Syria The Intervention on Yugoslavia The Philippine Genocide of 1900 Choctaw Trail of Tears North-South Agent Orange and the Loss of Vietnam War Area 51 Richard Nixon Andrew Johnson the Illegal Colonialism of American Samoa Guam and other Pacific Islands the Economic Embargo on Mexico The Rape of Okinawa USS Liberty incident Timber Syacrome The Mỹ Lai Massacre

Attached: cvE4fGr.jpg (758x960, 51.91K)

Rapist of Kiev strikes again

theyre a force because the army makes so many of them compared to other sou

I don't give a fuck what happens to femoids.
We are a US ally because it's preferable than being under China's sphere of influence.

I honestly thought Grenada was fictional.

WEF jews. Fuck them all. I hope we all get nuked. ZOG everywhere.

>implying grenada is worth anything

this link is unsendable via facebook messenger, this should tell you guys who the good guys are, damn I so on list now

nice knowing you anons

Show flag beaner