youtube.com/watch?v=d2nKGyI74iI
youtube.com/watch?v=qbxaPc2Xf5M
youtu.be/ruZoc0F5h_0
youtu.be/eWO4HmaX6iA
youtu.be/lyu7v7nWzfo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based ken

>Learn NPCs
NPCs are incapable of learning, they are programmed once and never go against their programming, until the news resets them with emotion/images/sounds/videos and reprograms them

>Basement dweller.

Bitch, you aren't even in the game.

This

He has great book recommendation videos as well.

when ken visits a science conference
youtube.com/watch?v=DTdJeBp--SE

Attached: ike.jpg (1280x720, 107.21K)

True.

I like his videos a lot because he is changing peoples view on our world and peoples sometimes seethe a lot over his content which is good because if they can't handle alternative reasoning and publications it means they are npcs.

so we should stock up on food? good thing i'm fat i could probably fast for over a month

Why is he so ugly and fat and gay?

Yes basically if you didn't started to prep it's really your last chance to do this now.

Buy reasonable amount of supplies not just food.

I like his magnetism/aether/poseidon adventure/sheeple/photography reviews
but he does repeat himself a lot and I think I've heard everything he has to say

I should actually read theora naturalis or whatever it's called from start to finish

Because he is not from red dit like you.

>good thing i'm fat i could probably fast for over a month
you're gonna have the worst time ever as all the toxins from every candybar and icecream you've eaten over the last 20 years are released into your bloodstream when the fat is burnt off

I have fasted so many times that fasting is like nothing for me, and I eat healthy so I'm not full of toxins, it's like a little bit of springcleaning

The only videos I've seen from this guy are his ones about camera/photography. And in about 90% of them, he has shown himself to be a retarded midwit, who has the common r*dditor problem of being confidently incorrect in most of his arguments.
So basically yeah, I'm not watching that shit.

he does look and sound like what I imagine the average redditor to look like, but he can diagnose the midwit problem with such accuracy that I'm sorry to inform you that YOU are in fact the midwit who was miseducated

youtube.com/watch?v=jr8S-4snhro

youtube.com/watch?v=EMHIFUklh78

youtube.com/watch?v=bIAF7kBbGKk

this guy is way too fucking smug

good thing i have vitamin e

posted best ken videos
youtube.com/watch?v=d2nKGyI74iI

the destruction of the world begins in school

Attached: 1645969439622.png (1170x736, 1.11M)

just skimmed through it, this is the best ken video

and how to keep backups
youtube.com/watch?v=qbxaPc2Xf5M

READ JULIAN JAYNES CONSCIOUSNESS AND THE BICAMERAL MIND
youtu.be/ruZoc0F5h_0
youtu.be/eWO4HmaX6iA
youtu.be/lyu7v7nWzfo

NPCs are just low IQ schizophrenics, their programming is kike tee vee and it talks and commands them as their God in their head. Their inner monologue is the voices they hear from their God.

Attached: 1642306332780-pol.jpg (241x306, 16.12K)