SOMEOME BLEW UP TASLINK

SOMEOME BLEW UP TASLINK
FUCK YEAH CENNO DOWN
BANKS AND MEDIA DOWN
CASH PAYMENTS ONLY

Attached: Tasmania-Map.jpg (889x689, 123.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is Tasmania real? I always thought it was a scary bedtime story told to me so it would stop me from misbehaving.

FACEBOOK DOWN, SOCIAL MEDIA DOWN
GOVERNMENT COMMS DOWN
KILL YOUR LOCAL POLITICIAN

Is it cold down there? Probably the only cold part of Australia isn't it

Tasmania is a country as of today. Enter at your own risk.

The absolute state of Tasmania
>Internet down
>TasNetworks to the rescue
>posts this on fakebook
>“We are experiencing a major statewide internet outage caused by upstream provider issues,” a post to its Facebook page read.
>“TasNetworks external website has been impacted and is currently unavailable as a result.”
>The company urged residents to continue checking Facebook for updates on when ites external website would be accessible.

Attached: 1636933106298.jpg (290x299, 14.66K)

Bump.

Go gold if you support the real Americans.

Go bitcoin if you're a zoomie jew-lover.

I knew that asshole spinning around everywhere would eventually fuck up so,etching.

Facebook is down as fuck user. 90% of the island's communications are down.

>
how the fuck am I gonna use bitcoin when the internet is 1997 speeds? We cash now. I have silver but it's useless. The best trade materials in times of crisis are fizzy drinks, water and coffee. People get thirsty real fast.

cyber attack?

>The best trade materials in times of crisis are fizzy drinks, water and coffee. People get thirsty real fast.
You need guns and ammo to facilitate a trade, as the saying goes “rich enough to trade rich enough to rob”
But yeah that was always the flaw with shitcoins, no power, no net, no money

Didn't British people kill Tasmanians and eat them thinking they were monkies back in the day? And didn't they steal their bones for their museums or something? I remember reading about that. Besides that and the Tasmanian Devil on Looney Toons I know nothing about the place.

Attached: ammo is a shit currency.png (1896x451, 81.14K)

>Didn't British people kill Tasmanians and eat them thinking they were monkies back in the day?
Sounds like bullshit, brits were horrified when people suggested that the Franklin expedition resorted to cannibalism
> didn't they steal their bones for their museums or something?
Maybe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_War

>You need guns and ammo to facilitate a trade

Goes without saying. Reminder that Tassie is the only state in Australia where it's legal for citizens to buy and sell armour.

That's cool. Why there? Is it real violent or the opposite?

I said that you need guns and ammo to FACILITATE a trade, not to trade the guns and ammo
What the fuck is up with seppo’s being intentionally retarded lately?

British people thought they were a "missing link" and declared terra nullius, an ancient law that claims right to an unpopulated land. All threatening beasts were subsequently slaughtered by Dutch and British troops who formed a gun line and walked the island. They shot Thylacine, Aborigine and Emu. They won the war.

And now China wants it. Makes sense. Could invade Australia or prevent NATO from retaking the country using Tazmania as an outpost. I hate fucking Chinks.

Tasmania doesn't deserve to be a military outpost. It's the cultural equivalent of Alabama but with more snow and less niggers.

Damn it we've lost Tasmania...God save us all

It snows there? Any ski resorts?

> They shot Thylacine, Aborigine and Emu. They won the war.
>1932 - The Emu Strikes Back

Attached: 78C325A2-B3F8-4D4A-8CBB-B470569BE8E0.jpg (1100x628, 107.44K)

Armour isn't banned because we wear it for lumber work to protect from animals, falling shit, and hippies. Hippies here are really violent. Gunstores and the government work together to keep weapons out of the hands of fags and hippies but it's a constant battle.

Ah, I hate fucking hippies. Filthy hippies everywhere.

Yeah I go snowboarding at Ben Lomond skifield every year around last week of august - first week of september.