The science is settled

The science is settled.

Climate change is going to make the world sicker, hungrier, poorer, gloomier and way more dangerous in 127 ways by 2040.

apnews.com/article/climate-science-europe-united-nations-weather-8d5e277660f7125ffdab7a833d9856a3

Attached: climate.png (600x588, 449.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/jyPwh4Xaaihj/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

debunked.

Already at least 3.3 billion people’s daily lives “are highly vulnerable to climate change” and 15 times more likely to die from extreme weather, the report says. Large numbers of people are being displaced by worsening weather extremes.

And the world’s poor are being hit by far the hardest. Climate change including increases in frequency and intensity of extremes have reduced food & water insecurity. The world’s poorest people - even in rich nations - are hit hardest by climate change, especially in Africa, Latin America & South Asia.

Attached: climate village.png (598x468, 312.88K)

Jesus predicted the end, and described how the climate would degrade

Attached: 5126723.png (920x453, 11.51K)

I hate being lectured that I must drastically lower my standard of living to fight human caused climate change, something they failed to prove, by a group of people whose actions shows they don't practice what they preach.

Attached: early life.png (720x544, 324.96K)

>Believing anything that comes from a zogbot organization paid for by Mr Schwab and President Alzheimer.

>but that's a good thing.
but also fake.

>You have to eat the bugs and ride the public bus filled with feral niggers to stop climate change
>No, those third world shitholes have every right to burn coal for energy while we give them billions of dollars every year to "modernize" their infrastructure (paid for with your taxes of course)
>Don't you dare bring up China goy! That'd be Sinophobic!

Attached: Climate Slacktivism.jpg (960x808, 89.66K)

Warmer temps have always, ALWA{YS led to booms in human prosperity. Warmer temps means more places to farm, meaning more food, meaning more prosperity.

You are an absolute retard leaf posting about this while Castro's son in blackface strips your rights away.

Good.

How can we achieve it buy 2030 instead?

>the science is settled

Stopped reading there. I also typed a word in the options section.

Clime change isn't going to do that to us. The elites are doing that to us you absolute retard.

Checked and correct. Warm periods are wetter and more fertile, unlike OP's mom.

>life is unbearably difficult
>choose to give food to doggo
Women.

um, this is actually russia's fault now, sweaty

bitchute.com/video/jyPwh4Xaaihj/

Meh, I'm not worried. Plenty of gas, land and resources under the frozen wastelands. We have to break up and balkanize Canada and Russia so they'll accept all the globohomo "climate refugees"

Im so glad il be giving 90% of my earnings to the government to "fix" climate change.
Eating Bugs and Living in a pod has never been so close.

Sucks to be them

God I can't wait for the violence to spread

Check shipping industry

time to start parallel economies and yeeting tax men with happy stic ks

AP is pure state propaganda. i dont say that rhetorically. its reporting of facts gets spun to support the prevailing political agendas.

Dayuuum

>127 ways
What, were they limited to a single signed bullshit byte in their calculations?

But climate change solutions all take gold from the jew pot. Oy vey.

oh no. less poor people. what ever will we do?

if you don't believe in anthropogenic climate change you are a stupid nigger

im going to eat the skin off your face

And wait until you hear that these scammers were hiding abundance of energy everywhere.

Climate change my free energy everywhere arse, you globalists.

Oh no I better live in a pod, eat bugs, not reproduce, and ride public transit with shitskins!!

> Delaying cuts in heat-trapping carbon emissions
Oh looks like the death cult is at it again.
Reminder.
We live on a carbon life form planet.
Cutting carbon to near 0 on a carbon life form planet = DEATH.

Ironically Look up the Bennet hydro dam in BC and consider what "green energy" did for the natives that had their land flooded to build the lake.

You're a living reminder why America needs to reassess its education system.

Notice how many climate change doomsayers bought beachfront property.