Expect Russia to reorganize and start kicking ass soon

This guy is an expert in Russian military, and made a good analysis about what happened during the first 5 days.

TL;DR the Russians wanted to minimize Ukrainian civilian casualties and infrastructure destruction to the max, that made them not use most of their most effective hardware and tactics such as heavy artillery use and try to avoid engagements, that also introduced a lot of disorganization and chaos because they opted for a very fast phased approach to reach the Kiev fast and force a surrender out of panic, etc. and that caused some scout and forward units to split off and either being ambushed or find themselves without supplies. He also says Russia will reorganize fast and truly wage war now.

twitter.com/KofmanMichael/status/1498381975022940167

Attached: g (2).jpg (587x1121, 326.93K)

The screenshot is incomplete BTW, his TW thread is much longer.

post it, nigger

This is more subtle propaganda aimed at undermining Russians directly.

how hard is it scouting behind enemy lines and making it out alive? what kind of person succeeds in this? seems very stressful and difficult

Attached: 4998F8D9-1C85-43D9-87A6-595D2B3E6C3D.jpg (1242x1507, 471.31K)

>He also says Russia will reorganize fast and truly wage war now.

DO IT RIGHT THIS TIME OOGA BOOGAAAAAAA

Attached: sqtwqer.jpg (214x236, 5.56K)

Russia is finished.

NOT THE AVENGERS!

> Russia is finished.
I wonder how many more times Germans are going to get this wrong.

Here's the whole thing

Attached: Ret.png (609x4270, 533.66K)

>implying russians pay to see movies

>outside of Chechens, morale seems low
Based Chechens

I think its utterly stupid to assume Russian troops amassing at the border were "unaware they would be ordered to invade." after weeks of Biden yelling THEIR GONNA INVADE!!! Im pretty sure all of them had an idea of what was gonna go down.

Attached: waaagh.jpg (2000x2034, 259.48K)

> after weeks of Biden yelling THEIR GONNA INVADE!!!

It's not like they let them access Western media. They probably filtered all their internet during the build up. Furthermore they were separated in multiple bases and depots. I can see the individual grunt not having a clue about what was going to happen. The officers and ncos are another story.

They've taken a third of the country in 4 days

I would say everybody in Russia knows what dogs Ukraine are.

>5 days of war
Crazy how Internet destroyed the attention span and boosted the need for instant gratification and at the same time created a mass delusion and fantasy worldview.

You blurry piece of shit

>noooo not batman product #203, how will we be able to see the first nigger Commissioner Gordon

Attached: 1643746718081.gif (1150x1533, 794.22K)

>twitter shit
Yeah okay for sure.

>Trust me bro.

tl; dr nigger

give us a QRD

chechnans are boylovers and drug addicts! they cant fight, only take drugs and lick each other dick

I think it has more to do with the endless streams of videos showing massive Russian military incompetence lmao

some poster said that western intelligence found out because the chechens were using google notes to pass notes on the invasion

Hey OP

[spoiler]Falklands[/spoiler]

Russia is going to be like the heckin' avengers guys!! soon just wait! it's going according to plan.

Checked, just another kofman

>outside of Chechens, morale is low
I love these guys

(((Kofman)))

lmao

> ive seen this and ive seen that blah blah
is he on every battlefield at the same time? lol wtf. also be concise ffs