Other urls found in this thread:

ww1.123moviesfree.net
soapgate.site
watchseries.cyou
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

my cockc siufs

Russia pirates everything anyway

Walt Disney was jewish

I work at Spotify, we’re planning on announcing our ban of Vladimir Putin tomorrow.

Dude. Nor Mandalorian Season 3 for you!

Fact #1 : OP is a faggot

Fact #2 : OP is a nigger

As such, we can conclude OP is a homosexual negroid. A nigger faggot persay. As such, we can conclude the TRUE reason he is here is to tongue my anus. But he will have to wait in line, as many other homoniggerbitches want to stick their tongue up my arse.

CONCLUSION: OP is a gay negroid who wants to tongue my anus, yet he must wait in line.

So Russians will just pirate it like the rest of us?

And nothing of value was lost

Attached: 1607827413833.jpg (604x521, 127.84K)

Remember when all the college basketball games got canceled in 2020 and everyone was like what's going on? This feels like that

>Imblying the russians wont continue to pirate movies just like they pirate literally every piece of software or media

and I work for steam, no elden ring for russians.

Attached: Miyazaki2.png (332x378, 189.66K)

That's how the West works. They ban their enemies from everything, but the problem is that they consider political dissidents their enemies as well, so expect them to enforce this shit on you while your neighbor cheers them on!

why the fuck should they? If they have a ounce of self-respect they should swear off Hollywood degenerate trash forever.

Oh no! Not the 27th sequel of Batman? What monsters!

He was Welsh and extremely suspicious of Jews.

This should be the start of a mass migration away from globohomo entertainment. Hollywood has been the cultural arm of the American Global Empire since WWII and we're are long due for a alternative.

Hey faggots: free movie websites
ww1.123moviesfree.net
soapgate.site
watchseries.cyou
>use Ublock Origin to avoid ads. don't support hollyjew

>stop 80% of Ukraine from watching your movies because you feel they got invaded unjustly
It's like banned English signs in the 13 colonies to stick it to the British.

They are just going to pirate if they already didn't. It literally makes no sense to do this. They are going to lose money in the long run. But hey, virtual signaling!...

so instead of 90% pirating in russia it is now 100% pirating.

More reason to pirate those garbage movies.
Imagine willingly losing money because Russia...LE BAD.

westoids are pure retards

god I wish that was me.

You should ask your doctor about clozapine, it might improve your quality of life.

>The entire world economy is like a group of petty HR women

Attached: 645457.png (915x740, 690.47K)

>unprovoked

it really is

It's explicitly legal there.

he was literally pals with hitler

OH NO, NOT THE CAPESHIT

In torrent terms - leeching is legal, seeding is not

What do we have to do so they stop releasing it here?

I think the Jews are confused. Wouldn't they want to push their subversive nonsense propaganda on Russia?

>"Meanwhile, let's suck up China's ass."

>west voluntarily cleanses russia of all globohomo perversions.
Oh no!

>"unprovoked"

I work at Nintendo and PaperBoy 3 will NOT be available for SNES in Russia.

thats right

They took over his company out of spite, he was a virulent anti-semite(BASED)

This is huge, russians are winning

Like Russians ever pay for movies anyway. They’ll watch a 480p cam recording of it like they do for every movie.

Omg let's cancel Putin
Call him an incel and a racist

so cringe, meanwhile they tailor their movies to chink desires while china occupies several nations and threatens others. May god bless Putin

Disney banned from Russia

Attached: 1645747601867.png (597x418, 131.59K)

Norman Netflix was jewish

Speaking of Disney, what are your thoughts on Pixar's Turning Red? People have said it looks like the Grubhub commercials.

Attached: Print-Issue-3-fea_lee-Turning-Red-Publicity-H-2022.jpg (1296x730, 203.4K)

What's tragic is what the jews have done to disney movies.

this
If they watch Disney fairy tales at all.

blyat torrent cyka blyat

Based. Fuck copyright. That shit should only be for stopping some random cunt from saying they wrote your song when you wrote it.

Namecheap (a domain registrar/hosting provider) just announced they will terminate every Russian customer.

""While we sympathize that this war may not affect your own views or opinion on the matter, the fact is, your authoritarian government is committing human rights abuses and engaging in war crimes so this is a policy decision we have made and will stand by."

Basically, the same BLM tactic of "if you stay silent, that means your support the enemy".

Jew propaganda cries out as it brainwashes you.

>2d animation was sacrificed for this
I hate Americans

I not using picrel anymore.
We all gotta do our part, no matter the personal sacrifice.

Attached: Russian-Dressing.jpg (279x519, 29.44K)

>Mongol Russia invades White Ukraine
>White USA denies access to White cultural exporters as a show of White solidarity against the Mongols
Sounds fair to me. Access to White people is not a human right.

Unironically a good thing, no more kike filth flowing into Russia

They'll have to just watch that Fox kids movie from the 90s called Anastasia it was about the Romanovs. I never liked it though.