What if Elites push so hard for a global democracy because democracies are the easiest to control?

What if Elites push so hard for a global democracy because democracies are the easiest to control?

>be globalist elite
>have insatiable lust for power and control
>how can I control more people in more countries at little expense?
>pick nationalist dictatorship
>topple dictator in the name of freedom
>install democracy “for the people”
>be considered a hero
>identify candidate whose willing to “play ball” with globalist agenda
>offer to bankroll entire election campaign
>offer candidate money, power, sex, in exchange for cooperation with global agenda
>they agree
>globalist candidate wins in a landslide

1 dead dictator, 1 election cycle, and the country joins the globalist system. Mcdonalds and Starbucks move in. The people have wifi, they can stream Disney+ now. The next election cycle is coming up, and the globalist candidate just promised to build an Amazon warehouse

Attached: DAA50F9E-895F-4380-84A3-E5D59AF4B7ED.jpg (700x394, 38.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/jyPwh4Xaaihj/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump this OP is right

They use color revolutions and american coups election tampering

Attached: usa.jpg (1920x1920, 475.29K)

OP forgets the Arab Spring. People are retards but they're unmanageable.

Thanks senpai

Arab spring?

I like watching kids grow up on Any Forums over the years

Attached: 1602825573550.jpg (642x685, 307.37K)

There is no such thing as democracy. Only various forms of dictatorshipbased on maths and microeconomics.

Agreed. Seems to me that democracy is just the easiest vehicle to take over a country with. Relatively little bloodshed, and the people that make it happen look like heros

This

Any Forums changes f a m to senpai? Wtf

no shit. "democracies" are actually oligarchies, controlled by people like them.

democracy is just imperialism with positivity

>control people
pretty sure they'd rather just kill them atp

bitchute.com/video/jyPwh4Xaaihj/

They're not pushing for democracies. Just because they like saying the word is irrelevant. The only real democracy in the world that I know of is Switzerland and even that isn't a full democracy. (Or at least as full as you can get without being either anarchy or logistically impossible.) They hate democracy and would never want any countries to be a full democracy. The EU interferes with Switzerland to try to subvert their democracy. If countries were full democracies they'd be mostly ethno-states and also still have laws against faggotry.

Well put

No, totally retarded. Jesus fucking Christ you people are thick. You're totally worthless NPCs.

You serious? You really pretending like America isn’t run by a couple handfuls of families?

America isn't a democracy you utter fucktard.

>You're totally worthless NPCs.
They're inbred kikes trying to make you think Democracy is bad, which really nobody has.
They're just trying to get you to advocate communism because kikes always control that shit.

Arab Spring was the literal dry run/prototype for Euromaidan.

Wrong, I’m not a kike. Communism is ass too. America was intended to be a Republic, we’ve gotten lost along the way

Democracies are already divided against themselves, making them easier to control.

Exactly

>Democracies

Name 2.