Imagine thinking it's in your vested interest to support NATO and Nazis over a country which has broken out of the...

Imagine thinking it's in your vested interest to support NATO and Nazis over a country which has broken out of the global capitalist-imperialist system.

youtube.com/watch?v=p_0mhtTN53k [

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-02-28 at 8.03.00 PM.png (1206x1144, 231.81K)

>Russian state media

Wtf I love big oil now

He works for RT. And? How does that debunk anything he's said?

>works for RT
>is literally being paid by Putin
>”not wrong”

propoganda

Explain.

>Russia invades Ukraine
>Russia kills civilians

Mainstream in the US has absolutely zero opposing views on air regarding this conflict. Truth has to spread somehow so thanks for providing something rational to share

Russia brining in peace!

Lies just like your daddy putin

They didn't "invade" Ukraine. They're defending the Russians in Donetsk and Lugansk after over eight years of Ukrainian aggression.

>They're defending the Russians in Donetsk and Lugansk after over eight years of Ukrainian aggression.
Thats not their pejorative. Thats like China invading the US whenever a nog kills a chink. Thats not how it works.

global capitalist-imperialist system = the predatory jewish system

It amazes me how amerimutts really believe they're the people of MUH FREEDOMS when in fact they've been just a nation of shabbos-goym

There is no "Jewish system".

>Mainstream in the US has absolutely zero opposing views on air regarding this conflict.
Dude no one here talks like that. atleast try to fit in when using a vpn

Donetsk and Lugansk want to be a part of Russia, or at least independent. They do NOT want a NATO puppet government ruling over them. Russia is right to protect them.

>Donetsk and Lugansk want to be a part of Russia, or at least independent
Not true

Ah yes, le American policy expert on Eastern Europe has arrived.

>They do NOT want a NATO puppet government ruling over them. Russia is right to protect them.
Not true but nice try shill

yes there is kys retard

Wrong. Capitalism has nothing to do with Jews. If anything, communism is a "Jewish system".

>”they are Malthusian”
Spoken like a true disciple of Lyndon LaRouche.

I know more about it than you do

>broken out of the global capitalist-imperialist system
>is poor as fucking dirt

LMAO
i think i'll keep the global capitalist-imperialist system

Caleb Maupin isn't a LaRoucheite. His biggest influences are the old CPUSA and old WWP.

Are you being retarded on purpose? You better not be.

Stop shilling yourself here Caleb. Nobody is interested in your nitwit takes and intelligence professional larp.

The same people who want to destroy Russia and oust Putin are the same people who want to lower YOUR living standards.

>blah blah muh nazi imperial capitalist bullshit

you live with your parents and don't pay for a god damn thing, kid. we don't care.

>Seething.

>if you are hating on Russia right now you are a traitor to America
This for real?

???

okay kike retard

You can not be objective about the Russian state while being paid by Russian state media, meaning it is propaganda

>Hitler strats, putin good.
>Calls other retarded.

Attached: 1646068174760.png (645x729, 74.68K)

The same capitalists who want to destroy Russia also want to destroy YOUR living standards. The struggles are all connected.

Caleb Maupin is the biggest joke on the left next to Haz.

He also sounds like Lois Griffin on testosterone.

nah