No Russian ever

Called you a racist? It was literally a meme over there before memes were a thing. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/And_you_are_lynching_Negroes
Promoted feminism/faggotry/postmodernism on your soil? I guess you haven't seen the Bezmenov interview then? youtube.com/watch?v=b7r6LCUK0PA
Cultural Marxism? Came of course from the world's largesr Marxist country at the time.
BLM? Born from the Black Liberation Movement, following principles of communism.
All this dialectic about "white oppressors" and the need for open borders, you guessed it. KGB subversion and Communist propaganda since the 1950s. Welfare and gibs for niggers? Pure "classless society" eliminating all economic and yes, ethnic divisions? McCarthy tried to warn us but he was rebuked.
This is before you get into the massacre of ethnic White Christians in the 1920s or the mass rape of White women by Soviet troops in 1945.
>but that wasn't Russians! the jews ordered all of that!
Yes. Yes they did. Bolshevik leadership was overwhelmingly jewish.
And the churka-mongol niggers carried out every one of these orders, with glee. They easily could've mutinied and overpowered a few frail jew commissars but they were all too happy to play their roles in the talmudic satanist grand plans. Just like they're doing now, picrel.
Now if you mean your average White Christian peasant isn't your enemy then I 100% agree. But what are they supposed to do when freedom of speech or assembly doesn't exist, never existed at all in their country? We have a far better chance of unifying and overthrowing our own zyd oligarchy here at home.

Attached: 1646098245550.jpg (589x539, 42.89K)

many such chinks! sad

Attached: 4634363.png (414x418, 332.53K)

They deprived arrested protesters from sleep, asked them how homosexuals reproduce, in whose honor city of Lviv called, and who is Stepan Bandera

Guy was probably a fag anyway

Sad indeed. It's telling that ethnic White Russians don't support the Putinist-Duginist flood of Asiatic savages into Ukraine but aren't allowed by law to say too much about it. I honestly think they should start migrating west and let the mongols keep Tartaria (which may be annexed by China anyhow).

Attached: 1645928136272.jpg (1002x827, 243.54K)

could be a mongol, therefore Russian

If they hate fags so much why did their leaders like to kiss men on the mouth

Attached: 5c77f4bb15e9f93aac4e8a29.jpg (850x478, 194.04K)

Russia is literally Asian retard

Bump

Great pic

Honestly, I was pro-Putin back in 2016 or so (certainly didn't believe the nonsense our Fake News was pushing about him) but like so many others I'd soured on him by the 2020s. He's no man of the people, just another greedy oligarch who's been in power too long. And I don't know what to think of Kadyrov besides that I don't trust him at all.

Attached: 1645475356570m.jpg (1024x919, 240.47K)

It's referring to modern Russians, who Americans should respect.

Not 30+ year old (((Russian))) propaganda.

When i was in eastern europe i found a communist book store that had authentic soviet propagabda manuals.
The most curious thing i found among the books was a chinese propaganda field manual.
It explained explicitly how communists agents were to push racial division in america, anti-white rhetoric and black supremacist politics.

Putin's own Generals won't support him much less his people. He has to call on people from the vast outskirts of his empire to find any loyalty. All he has are mercenaries and militias at his disposal.

But they have no power and are still subject to (((oligarchs))) with a decidedly anti-White agenda. Genuine ethnonationalists are persecuted and imprisoned in modern Russia.
Absolutely, and Confucius Institutes still promote these divisions today. Khazarian jews are also a turkomongol people so it's unsurprising.

Attached: 1643767678467.jpg (599x517, 50.44K)

and who said Russia wasnt diverse

Oh, Putin LOVES him some open borders and multiculturalism.

Attached: 1645988121760.jpg (1024x641, 129.53K)

all that may be true,
but look at the US now
Its ran by Communists who support all those things you claim Russia created.
And YOU think you're on the right side.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1620610293632.jpg (1000x833, 59.04K)

And you are lynching negroes is sad to make fun of the hypocrisy of white liberals who shit on other countries treatment of minorities. Russians aren't actually calling you racist. They don't give a fuck

Russia is literally on two continets, retard.

he never took a side, he is refuting the awful niggerslavbot spam that people have been copy pasting all week

Very based of Putin to get him suicided before the war.

Attached: 671263123.png (656x637, 79.2K)

There's lots of Asians in Russia you fking retard. They're not imported lolol retards I swear

Russia even had a Korean-Russian rock star you retards.

Attached: Viktor_Tsoi_(Luzhinki_stadium).jpg (720x480, 125.39K)

I'm as powerless as you fren, except our militsiya are spics and mulattos instead of mongols and churkas. It's why they're going so hard against "White supremacy" because they know if we band together, they lose.
No more brother wars.

Picrel is what they were criticizing us for just 30 years ago. Now China is playing the opposite side by supporting BLM in their official prior announcements. Sino reddit is full of fearmongering about white supremacists attacking Asians. If you post the race of they recent attackers they just ban you. Anyone that can't see through the propaganda is a bit slow.

Attached: Bezbozhnik_u_stanka_US_1930 (1).jpg (250x351, 31K)

i like this war because its destabilizing both countries

would be based if putin gets killed by anti war protestors and zelensky gets killed by russian special forces and both countries fall into turmoil

white people deserve it for letting their countries become such piles of shit

Attached: demon.png (700x703, 900.31K)

Wow the NATO shill situation on this board is really out of control. Fuck off globohomo.

tragic, did the camera malfunction?

It was the abrupt shift in tone on Any Forums that set off a major red flag for me. If this was really about liberating the west from fag and tranny shit why wait until now to do it? When the WEF was being exposed, the vaxx narrative falling apart, Ghislaine Maxwell's trial and the trucker strikes gaining headway...the timing was all too convenient.

my apologies and ty for the clarification

No hard feelings and checked. Our day is coming.

Attached: 1644518444703.jpg (450x720, 613.74K)

>Anyone who contradicts me is a shill.
Fuck I hate you guys!
Why do I have to be here forever?!