Would India and China, together, be able to beat merica?

Would India and China, together, be able to beat merica?

Attached: image-20170419-6395-1dtpf5k.jpg (754x502, 73.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.php?country1=canada&country2=india
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

china alone

Manlets can't defeat the mutts.

not if its on our turf

I think you're overestimating China's military capability

That depends what you mean, in naval combat? The US navy is actually where most of our money goes but China could take Taiwan by targeting our weapons and blitzing it, but then America would let Japan rearm. If you’re asking a land invasion, neither America or China can pull off an invasion of either

>a country that depends on one other country solely for its food sources could beat the other country
I didn't realize Canucks education had gotten this bad.
China's GDP and food supply are directly tied to USA. If USA falls China falls.
The reverse doesn't change much for USA. If anything it improves our situation greatly since it would equal more global trade.

Amarica is going to implode into a civil war long before that

What do you mean? Indians and chinese hate each other now...They just got a border skirmish last year

Dream on, chinkoid. China has NO CAPABILITY to strike at the American mainland, while America has been able to strike at the Chinese mainland since the 1940s.

this, Indian lapdogs are worthless in war

If we were landlocked with them? Yes. In reality? No.

I don't know but if we go to war can we throw our trannies, feminists, nogs, and soibois in the meat grinder

Who would the Indians provide tech support to then?

Does cancuck even have a army ?

Attached: images (40).jpg (739x415, 44.19K)

If the entire rest of the world combined their entire naval capability they might be able to match the fighting power of a single US carrier group. The US has far more than a single carrier group. The fuck do you think?

Lol no because india people are to busy sending women send bobs and lasagna

depends what vidya you're talking about.

>Littrally lost to desert people with pipe guns

Attached: images (41).jpg (639x480, 43.97K)

America could win a war against every other country on the planet combined

nope, but what does that have to do with my post?

based and delusion pilled.

I doubt India could get along with China, seeing as how they've ramped up arms over their borders in Himalayas.

globalfirepower.com/countries-comparison-detail.php?country1=canada&country2=india