Now that all the west agrees that a country shouldnt invade a weaker neighbor to grab land...

Now that all the west agrees that a country shouldnt invade a weaker neighbor to grab land, can we please get our god-given clay back?
USA did to us the exact same thing to Russia is doing to ucraine so its only fair they suffer the same consequences

Attached: map_mexico_US.jpg (2560x1600, 739.34K)

what you gon do with that land anyways. Only the cartels would benefit from it

It’s over for Mexico.

Attached: B8936861-6573-46B7-A377-09ABB5F2F487.jpg (611x1024, 119.18K)

The truth is whatever is most convenient.

its not the same thing stupid. It wasn't Mexico vs USA. Or Russia vs Germany. It was Russia vs Globalist douchebag. A globalist country is a contradiction in terms and it has no business existing. It doesn't work. Its a failure. Let it go. If you want back your land come and get it. Otherwise stfu.

Eat shit Pablo you get nothing back

Sorry Pedro, the UN didn't exist back then.

Well you can get a head-start on the US by giving your land to natives and sailing back to Spain.

Nobody even lived there. It would be more like if China invaded Siberia

You literally sold it to us.

Mongoloid mongrels with Semite and African admixture got BTFO by Siberian Americans and whites had to come in an settle the land. The Siberian Americans went far into Mexico raiding cattle ranches.

Attached: CC7590FF-8ACF-4487-920B-15948236FAEF.jpg (1284x749, 592.4K)

lol fuck off wetback

Attached: Winfield The Mexican Slayer.jpg (1000x1363, 784.98K)

Mexico isnt a country. It is labor colony.

California, sure. But not Texas. They fought for their own independence before joining the US.

>Sparsely populated land
>mostly inhabited by Native Americans
How do the mexicans get away with doing exactly what Euros did?

>our god-given clay
Spain never actually controlled or occupied that territory. Neither did Mexico. Santa Ana offered bounties to any Mexicans who would colonize and couldn’t get anyone to do it. He finally had to resort to allowing Americans in. They were the ones who settled it, farmed it, built cities and towns, and got the Indians under control.
Seethe, Chico.

It wasn't gringos fault, but jews, fucking Alaman an his jew shit Banco del Avio

Still waiting for the US to relinquish Hawaii which is still under occupation. Maybe Russia can set up a missile base there. Should be okay according to everyone.

Be grateful we didn't take all of Mexico when we assfucked you all the way to your capital and had your entire country subjugated.
We bought that land from you fair and square, and if you want to make that null and void, we can renegotiate to take everything this time, Juan.

All you had was tents, only far south did you have actual buildings and technology. Your are jealous that you tossed a rock behind you and a foreigner picked it up, polished it into a diamond and now you want it back for free.

I think you might be retarded. Putin is trying to go back 50 years. You are trying to go back 200. Nice try jew shill trying to get people pissed off at mexicans. I need them for them for labor so your food is not EU prices.

You already tried that
How'd it go for you?

Attached: Mexican_war_overview.gif (1728x1744, 325.27K)

mexicans are so ignorant about their own history. they think they're some ancient civilization who owned all this land for ages.
you owned that land for like 30 years. that makes you like the canaans who owned that land for 30 years 6000 years ago and still think it's theirs today

Even the Mexican-Americans do not want anything to do with Mexico. Plus, Mexico seized that land from Siberian-Americans such as the California Indians.
Also, Kaliningrad/Konigsberg should be made separate nation. Hail Perkunas.

Attached: 800px-Baltic_Tribes_c_1200.svg.png (800x881, 218.22K)

It's bad enough that you are from a third-world shithole (like me), but on top of that your country lost clay after losing a war, and you beg for the rest of the world to do something about it. It's so embarrassingly pathetic.
At least I know that not all mexicans are like that. Kys.

Attached: photo_2022-02-15_07-10-06.jpg (1280x720, 142.71K)

You took the damn money after we kicked your ass TWICE might I add we didn't have to pay you don't get mad at us it is rightful territory of the USA

you are a rape baby with low iq who cant accomplish anything positive

That means that mexico should not invade the weaker usa and take land.

Fuck off, second Mexican War when. 1848, best year of my life