I am forgotten

Canada's constitutional crisis has taken the back seat. It is almost as if it never even happened.

Everything really is pointless, isn't it?

Attached: trudeaugovernment.jpg (300x168, 5.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYudAphdBMo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Constitutional crisis? You mean when he whipped out the Emergencies Act, took Supreme Power, whooped your ass, and then gave up Supreme Power?

He came out of this looking like the greatest leader since Cincinattaus.

Meanwhile, Pat King will be locked up for a long time...

We're now waiting on the lawsuits, protests are back to sparking off across the country with zero media coverage.
The clusterfuck will only get worse.

You Got Played.

Maybe stick to manual labor -- overthrowing the government takes more than a Telegram chat full of chuds, moron.

It's only a crisis if you're a white nationalist. Everyone else has moved on with their lives. If you know what's good for you you'll do the same.

I saw a guy throwing eggs at trucks with Canadian flags last weekend.

Everybody hates you guys, even moreso now that it's obvious the whole thing was a Russian psyop...

"Trudeau will never give up power now!!!" remember squealing like this, piggy?

“ Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.”

-Hitler

bhahahahah look at this shill
look at him and laugh

>Everything really is pointless, isn't it?
Reminder: Putin also invaded Ukraine in 2014

The non-stop "the sky is falling" (((media))) coverage is to distract from the leaked WEF video and the anti-COVID/anti-big brother uprisings that were springing up worldwide. It also handily distracts from Biden's insanely low approval numbers, the vaccine passports that are quietly getting approval in multiple states and the BLM communist just nominated for SCOTUS.

Klaus Schwab stated in a leaked video that the WEF has infiltrated governments around the world with their globalist agents.

For example, he stated that OVER HALF of Justin Trudeau's cabinet has been "penetrated" by WEF "young global leaders”.... along with many other Western nations.

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU

Attached: 3464742372724.jpg (1274x1287, 529.32K)

Canada who?
The what now?

Not at all, there are at least 3 major lawsuits against the liberal party over their invocation of the emergency act. The Canadian Constitutional Foundation, the Canadian Civil Liberties Association, and the Alberta government are all suing the liberals in independent lawsuits. The liberals can't lie and gaslight a judge in a court room as easily as they can to the media so they are without a doubt fucked.

Here's a video explaining the CCF lawsuit
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYudAphdBMo

silly: you can't un fuck a pooch, unring a bell, uncross the wuss of ten-thousand hairs bridge.

there are probably pictures, or at least a few witnesses.

Maybe adults crying about masks while taking foreign money to disable traffic aren't as oppressed as we thought when we see what's going on in Ukraine

Attached: 1630367063044.jpg (1080x1195, 116.38K)

Welcome to GenX kiddo. Huff some glue and enjoy the ride.

Attached: 0933F033-B72E-4D43-89D6-A34F5BE055B7.gif (326x326, 1.76M)

maybe if you had a legitimate argument it wouldn't require lying

I wish Biden was half the leader Trudeau is

You mean where he said he HAD to use the emergency power, "used" it, defended using it, got his cronies to vote that it was worth using, then failed to say why he needed to use it "uhhhh.....tow trucks???" and got btfo by the banks, shit his pants and revoked it immediately?

>Canada's constitutional crisis has taken the back seat. It is almost as if it never even happened.

Same with covid-19.

Attached: 1637483467994.png (292x292, 86.83K)

Hes gonna get away with it. He stigmatized, belittled and rallied hate towards people who wanted to exercise their own medical agency over their bodies... And right when he was about to be made to look like a fool(mandates end in 2 hours in my place) the attention was shifted.

He's lucky, cause if people clued into how more relaxed and prosperous our lives will be starting tomorrow while he was still fresh in their minds as saying all those horrible things, or enacting all those draconian rules... They'd be furious.

Attached: 1593092843419.jpg (563x1003, 109.32K)

>Everything really is pointless, isn't it?
Is building a snowman pointless? Just going to melt in the spring. How about building Sandcastle or something beautiful or composing a beautiful piece of music or sketching something that nobody else has ever drawn before that inspires people. I might be a genius and I probably wasted most of my life on doing fun things but I regret nothing as there's Beauty in the things that I've done and the things that I do create

God that is so true. Kid's these days are not used to politicians that never fulfill a single promise. They think politicians are more than just assholes who created a job so they could get paid. I think it was when i turned mid 30's when I realized get money or get fucked, because no one cares and no one is gonna help.

see there's dozens of legal challenges already filed. Courts don't forget

Grill unapologetically.

Attached: 83C9FA6D-7A5A-4A90-AEF3-3990F162BB01.gif (480x270, 1.79M)

Attached: fff.jpg (200x182, 7.51K)

"medical agency over my body"

you fell for anti-vaxx shit on Facebook buddy, let's not pretend your "opinion" is somehow sacred

and you know what? Nobody took bodily autonomy away from you. All that happened is that you lost restaurant privileges temporarily. Nobody forced anything into your body

Uh, he was about to get voted into oblivion and lose his government. The Senate was going to shut it down.

Yeah everyone who's against needing to take Pfizer or Moderna drugs by fiat to get on a plane or leave the country is a White Nationalist.

fucking bubble boy is a worthless piece of shit,
asshole has Hubris Syndrome

and Franz Vaginameet Papen, could have defined himself in this crisis and waited, instead voted yes, then the Senate and bubble boy castro makes him look like a bigger asshole

Brian Peckford, the AUTHOR of our charter of rights and freedoms, suing the federal government for violating our right to mobility as outlined in the charter. literally THE AUTHOR of the charter of rights and freedoms is suing the federal government for violating. Next you're going to say you understand the charter better than the fucking author and strawman him why he's wrong

shut the fuck up meme flag, Trudeau is a fucking abomination to all humanity

Attached: 1632517765425.jpg (887x594, 90.42K)

thank fucking god Hubris Castro doesnt have his finger on the button

There were like 40, 000 people who were fired.
Btw, i got the vaccine... I'm not anti-vax at all(though i admit this one is very iffy compared to the ones people bandy around to try to make questioning this one seem ignorant). I just see the idea of the govt OPENLY saying people who dont want to get something very iffy(according to many scientists) shouldnt be "tolerated", and that they're racists and misogynists(what a fucking retarded thing to say, btw... The groups with the lowest vaccine uptake are blacks and indians in Canada... Trudeau knows this, but hes obviously not talking about them) is going into VERY dangerous territory.

Attached: 1594039028441.jpg (679x516, 28.88K)

The takeaway being that only violence gets taken seriously

duuhhh...because not get vaccine is what racist Trump do, even Trudeau said so and gay libs is good guys. Like watch some TV why dont you...

Attached: Duh TV.png (703x911, 60.25K)