Executive fired from $10m a year job for posting n-word meme

Let this be a much needed lesson to you chuds that think you can post or say the n-word outside of Any Forums

Attached: n-word-fired.jpg (634x953, 469.43K)

The post.

Attached: n-word-post.jpg (636x808, 87.67K)

Imagine thinking the Western system was a better place to live, as it brings back the Iron Curtain. The Iron Curtain is meant to shield the people INSIDE OF IT from the dangerous ideas and freedoms available to those outside.

I don't get it

nigger humor user. This was a test to make sure you’re human and not an ape

Turn off the VPN and show real flag

Attached: 1645942415366m.jpg (906x1024, 236.78K)

This isn’t even about actual racism anymore. It’s just white people in a virtue signaling competition.

It's actually completely innocuous, lol.

The berlin wall was built after more than 1/3rd of east germany's population escaped to the west. Nobody wanted communism then and nobody wants it today. Do the world a favor and kill yourself.

Attached: 1644489255322.gif (236x224, 993.32K)

Good. What's the issue?

I dont see internet, cell phones, and modern advancements in medicine and energy coming from the iron curtain. Nothing of lasting value came from the ussr

Done. I don't get it. QRD?

We Wuz Sesame Street and shiettt

>internet, cell phones, and modern advancements in medicine and energy
>value

i love these cartoons, they're so fucking mental
how many of them are there?
i know there's the don quixote one

If I made $10 million burgeroos annual I would give about 0fux over this early retirement. Just go enjoy your boomerbux man.

USSR and Maoism were jokes and both countries only got better after abandoning that garbage ideology.

Looks like they wanted any excuse to fire him. I bet he could win in court

That's not even racist though

Putin please nuke us

Make up is evil taught by Azazel.

Damn his hearing must be elephant-tier

i would say something, but i don't even understand what that phrase means. also the picture is not even funny or anything, maybe cute.

Americans really created a forbidden word in real life, kek.

And you want me to support this over Russia?

Anyone at that level in a major corporation would have had to sign a contract that included an arbitration clause and waived basically any employment rights.