GET OUT OF THE CITIES NOW

twitter.com/RWApodcast/status/1498481048791003136

Attached: 1646104284187.png (986x1285, 241.84K)

yet the Ukrainians aren't at war with Belorussians yet even though the Russians clearly brought forces from there.

Because ukrainians are too weak and don't want to declare war on Belarus. This is different than pilots from NATO ground flying combat missions in Ukraine. Europe will be kill

>even though the Russians clearly brought forces from there
Proof?
Oh wait, that CNN video from the border that literally is bordering Russia too? That one?

Also, who cares about that?
The thing is that Poland is a NATO member, you absolute retard

>Ukrainians aren't at war with Belorussians
>already getting shit pushed in hard by the Russians
>WE DECLARE WAR ON BELARUS
Wouldn’t make just a whole lot of sense, would it?
Never should have given up those nukes, Ukraine bros.

it also gets nato out of war, lel

I don't like this

You polacks have been really busy on this board lately. Would be a shame if you....disappeared.

The greater part of you says you do

More Disinformation

Really stupid idea
Negotiation should be pushed not intensifying the war to reckless levels

ukraine got tricked by anglos to be blood sacrifize
now pollacks will drag us all into nuclear holocaust

Attached: 1629363326993.jpg (1240x1232, 117.28K)

You think this level of propaganda is designed to lead to peace? Worlds fucked, it’s why you’re here shaking your head wondering what the fuck?

NO. NOTHING EVER HAPPENS

I don't get it either it is like they want
to start a nuclear war. This is not the calculated
chess game of the coldwar but pure madness

Shut the fuck up dickhead

yes go to rural areas and vote Joe Biden!

Attached: 1642838187874.jpg (777x960, 65.66K)

cant touch this!

Attached: cant_touch_this.jpg (492x356, 60.83K)

I think a lot of people have internet addiction and fall into psychosis. It's only been like 12 years since the number of smart phones surpassed the number of people. We don't know how to cope, unironically.

>lights the fuse on the nuke
>its a dud
imagine fearing poutine, kek

Attached: laughing.jpg (283x352, 40.86K)

>Never should have given up those nukes, Ukraine bros.
If they were smart, they hid some of them away just in case someone didn't hold up their end of the deal

Disturbing

Fake and gay

Based! Accelerate!

Attached: 67-676299_transparent-pepe-the-frog-png-pepe-vector.jpg (380x320, 67.73K)

>russians will be bombed by europeans by their own jets

Attached: 262.jpg (680x680, 35.36K)

This is on you death to putin then you remember this brings you into the war you fucks get what you deserve

I appreciate thoughtful action, this is one desperate show that I can’t get on board with. I thought the shilling against Trump was bad, then covid, now this. Everything has lost its luster and I wish I could write it all off as theater but it lacks imagination and vision. I’ve been saying that they’re desperate for a war, couldn’t see a scenario where one could be justified, now here we are. If the west contributes to this mess we will all pay dearly, it’s already ruining my favorite websites and social interactions. Can’t imagine what this looks like with increased stakes and casualties. All to blame inflation it seems.

Welcome to the circus

Checked
Honk honk comrades

Should've remembered the poles are far too stubborn like the Russians not to cause a war

Thanks Jack.

it just that i want to live, but even just a strike on military assets would kill me, not to mention the airbursts coming in when things escalate

Attached: fughd.png (1360x726, 580.72K)

you'll get partitioned again lol

Attached: 1405347288667.png (626x551, 17.79K)

Ok I'm driving out of the city now to a mountain range. You guys better be right.

Attached: night-driving-two-lane-rural-road-safety-drive-defensive-headlights-oncomingtraffic-dark-evening-early-passing-cars-night-155137959.jpg (675x900, 22.97K)

Don't worry Poland, it's not like Germany is rearming or anything.

Absolutely. People are unhappy and they use current events and characters as devices to express themselves impersonally. I work in peoples houses and the most miserable people are quite obsessed with Trump or anti vaxxers or whatever the tv is telling them that day. Still trying to imagine an alternative to this that just requires hard work and no blood loss. Being left alone has been my only vice.

annihilated you mean.

Kill yourself tripfag.

LEARN RUSSIAN ASAP

Russia doesn't even acknowledge the invasion of Ukraine as a war.

This is just scaremongering. Another non-happening. Wtf happened to this shit-stain of a board?

Its real, google her.

Attached: Untitled.png (2531x1283, 2.76M)

>Russia invades country, but a third party entering to defend is 'act of war'.
I'm not on either side of this. But Putin needs better than 70 IQ arguments if he plans to win this thing with words. Maybe he should stick to bombs.

So the troops coming south from literally right under Belarus didn't come from there? Don't be daft. Your a Canadian not a fucking retard...wait all Canadians are retards so nevermind.

Half of my family are stubborn poles, can’t imagine a governing body of them if they’re anything to go by. Most subversive headstrong intelligent dumb fucks I’ve ever witnessed, and they’d love to do it without you to spite you. Seen a few generations of something like that.

Proof?

>The Z car rush is kill
Can't wait for more videos

Attached: IMG_20220119_225133.jpg (697x697, 72.86K)

>trip
Lel kill yourself before one of the neets on here tracks you down and does it for you