Does browsing Any Forums eventually turn you into a member of the far right?

Does browsing Any Forums eventually turn you into a member of the far right?

Attached: 1646102167485.jpg (550x535, 40.76K)

Maybe if you're stupid. I come here to laugh at the retards.

nah, eventually you become a schizophrenic postmodern neo-Maoist, and it gets weirder from there

Only if you're stupid enough to fall for their Nazi propaganda.

Mexibro, I miss 2017. It was safe feels because of Resi 7 and Desu Ex: Mankind Divided. I don't know about 2022.

Just made me hate americans

omg he said the r-word! wow, you must be on the far right.

i don't know if you meant this sincerely but i can attest that this is absolutely correct

I don't think there is anything wrong with the Nazi stuff. Its very motivational especially for young people.

not necessarily. i'm a leftist and i browse here all of the time

It does, but when you realize how utterly retarded NPCs are, you become a libertarian prepper and opt for the hermit life

Just by landing here you're already on a list of people considered 'far-right'.

Yes. It's a fact.
Unless you were already one, in that case you eat fried chips.

Attached: radicalizzazione.png (1028x1214, 675.36K)

I found an unsent email to moot from 2012 in mu hotmail acount. Read into that.

It's dangerous and harmful.

>Maybe if you're stupid. I come here to laugh at the retards.

Attached: 1646074424335.png (427x400, 19.76K)

No more than browsing /o/ turns you into a Chevy Malibu.

Nope. But they don't lie about being stuck here forever

You know you've revved someone when they break out the soijaks kek.

eh, make sure you spend plenty of time away from here, you might not end up on the far right after spending too much time here but you will definitely be angry and scared, two emotions that lead people to far right beliefs

no, only the effeminate liberal left can spawn its opposite.

fuck you I just licked my screen for nothing

all memeflags are never going to be women.

Browsing Any Forums has turned me into a communist

same

Attached: o9sym2zuqaf31.jpg (717x767, 104.37K)

#notallyanks

for3af

Is far right the idea that being taxed means that you should have a country that you pay taxes for?

this post just confirmed your obesity. ask me how

only if you have a brain.
sad;y, npcs cannot be saved

no, but you will be exposed to a lot a critical semite theory.

No. A lot of people come here because it allows for an unmoderated exchange of ideas, or an opportunity to shitpost. It provides an unfiltered glimpse into the world that can't be found anywhere else on the internet (arguably the world). What people do with that is up to them

Its all the doom posting. Normies get triggered by constant doom posts about this country or that virus or that race. We just like doom posting and pretending its all going to shit. Then
>There is never a happening
In every doom thread. You have to laugh otherwise you'd cry. That's what this place is for. Jokers everywhere.

For jews

Attached: 13E25201-C844-44BF-9F8C-762151967B03.jpg (759x422, 47.28K)

meta

Attached: 1640804711882.png (889x594, 41.33K)

how about npc simpsons?

Attached: 1646102428699.jpg (921x692, 68.81K)

This place has made me hate libertarians while strengthening my love of the bill of rights and my race.

I am also here for the memes. I don't really consider myself far right, but some of my viewpoints definitely are.

I guess that goes for most of the people on Any Forums

No, Any Forums pushed me the other way because I don't want to associate with the gullible rednecks who fell for every cringey LARP and two-weeks/tick-tock bullshit since 2016. I may reconsider my support for a white ethnostate if it has a minimum-IQ requirement.

went from far right to mid left to centre it just balances out

No, it turns you into a redpill

Attached: 1632540071438.jpg (372x500, 68.39K)

I don't recognize this board anymore
we're being raided with the fury over over 9000 soibeans

Attached: 1646105479435 (1).gif (1169x993, 138.75K)

thats what we like to tell ourselves, at a certain point the repetative joke stops being a joke and becomes belief

>t.

Attached: 6E78C3AB-6849-4159-9FC2-0DE257E692D4.jpg (650x823, 66.58K)

>No, Any Forums pushed me the other way because I don't want to associate with the gullible rednecks who fell for every cringey LARP and two-weeks/tick-tock bullshit since 2016. I may reconsider my support for a white ethnostate if it has a minimum-IQ requirement.

Attached: 1644654434021.jpg (750x787, 55.48K)

nah, far right is just a buzzword used by tweet junkies

Understand you are to read most of this like tea leaves and then be sure most of the shit here is psyops and agitprop

What does "far right" even mean anymore?
>Libertarians / AnCaps (Socially Left, Economically Right)
>Trumpers (Socially Right, Economically Right)
>Fascists / NatSocs (Socially Right, Economically Left)
These are all considered "far right" now.
If "far right" just means you're not a leftist NPC then yeah, Any Forums will probably do the trick eventually.

if they are normal human beings they have a laugh and stop feeling demoralized knowing that other people out there share their perspective.

if they are npcs they run to their nearest witch or cannibal congressman and sacrifice their genitalia to them as some way to try and gain favor or protection from the inevitable mob who will come to publicly execute them in the public square once everything collapses.

True this thread is 100% slide. But the guys here also need a break after the constant flooding which has been going on for days now.
Any Forums is stuck with double population.

Attached: pol pop 20220228.png (1065x743, 62.94K)

You can't even define "far right"?

Fucking hell that's a big spike. This war bullshit needs to end so the visitors fuck off

>Does browsing Any Forums eventually turn you into a member of the far right?
Yes your membership card is already in the mail. You will be a card carrying member of the far-right within a month.

Hello?

Any Forums turned me into a Democrat

ポニョポニョポニョさかなの子