RUSSIA SWITCHES TO CHINESE CURRENCY

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AMERITARDS BTFO'D

Attached: cips.png (597x698, 86.77K)

Sheeeit China numba one

XI.. I KNEEL

How will europe's ruler spin this as a bad thing to their global warming indoctrinated populace?

Damn I was hoping they would switch to BTC.

De-dollarization lmao, this is going to fuck the dollar so hard wow. I can'r believe this backfired so tremendously.

Big if true. Looks like I'll have to learn correct bowing techniques. As a white guy, I think I bow down to waist, whenever Ching Chong Lord addresses me? I'll figure it out.
Weird that Switzerland renounded neutrality. That'll come back to bite them.

Oh fuck, this is the actual happening, ghost bitches, airsofts and old photos be damned. Will biden give him the Ghadafi treatment?

yeah average russian is thrilled that his paycheck is now worth 114 dollars in yuan equivalent, mastermind 5D chess geopolitican putin trust his plan

Attached: 1646104498871.jpg (1000x1105, 289.92K)

WW3
S O O N

Attached: Alois Irlmaier.jpg (400x400, 71.83K)

No superpower is buying and selling oil for BTC in the near future. Your decentralized digital currency is just a pilot test btw, for governments to impliment centralized digital money to track all of your income and purposes for tax serfdom

plan Xi incoming, i see i see

>I can'r believe this backfired so tremendously.
russia has been working with china for CIPS for a while. everyone knew this was coming.

>I will witness the collapse of the petro dollar in my lifetime
holy fuck bros it's really happening. I've prepped for many possible eventualities but I'm at a bit of a loss on this one.

Attached: 1604388064499.jpg (1200x1200, 45.52K)

NO NO NO NO NO NO
WE MUST CANCEL CHINA

This is your daily reminder that the Petroyuan is convertible to gold bullion on the Shanghai exchange

/Pmg/ and /cmmg/ chads will rule the world

Blame the muh sanctions foreign policy beating stick the US has being using everywhere forever. Dedollarization has been happening slowly already anyway. This just accelerated it.

gg one step closer to a dollar crisis.

>YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO USE MY JEW MONEY
>okay i'll use chink money
china already playing the waiting game for everyone's economy to come crashing down
also now more money flows into the nation that makes everyone's shit

Attached: 1645810752876.jpg (1280x720, 79.67K)

Gee whiz, who could have foreseen this insane twist of events?

we already knew this was going to happen 2 years ago

I know right? This could end up being a masterstroke, the absolute mad lad

Attached: 47897F49-DA74-4C32-92E4-C0866EE25D40.png (982x1280, 1.43M)

CIPS is a system with two countries on it and is basically the 'we got kicked off SWIFT' system. SWIFT has over 200 countries on it. They're not comparably important systems.

Same, I just didn't think it would be accelerated like this.

>Hit Russia with the harshes sanctions in global history for any nation that isn't three miles of illiterate peasant and no resources
>Crush their currency
>Break their banks
>Implode their industry
>
>They just change currency

This is the stupidest fucking shit I've ever seen.

Attached: 1563414929800.png (985x927, 167.26K)

>dollar crisis
Yeah the dollar is shaking, 5D chess by Putin all while

>Economy is crumbling
>Ruble has fallen nearly 30%, worth ONE cent
>Russian banks are collapsing
>EU, US and Canada closes airspace
>Shell withdrawals from Gazprom
>Anti-war protests in major Russian cities
>GM, Audi, Jaguar, BMW, Mercedes, Citroen, Renault suspended shipments of cars to Russia
>Volvo suspended production and sale of cars
>Kicked out UEFA, FIFA and IIHF competitions
>EU donates fighter jets for the first time
>Eu will finance the purchase and supply weapons for the first time
>Switzerland is no longer neutral and freezes assets
>EU terminates agreement for issuing visas
>Russian oligarch foreign assets seized and frozen
>Kicked out of SWIFT
>Turkey blocks Bosphorus for Russian navy
>Visa and Mastercard of RU banks will no longer work abroad
>Finland possibly fast tracked to join NATO (polls: more that half residents support joining)
>Ukraine and NATO/EU closer than ever
>Assets of central bank of Russia will be frozen ($643billion)
>Intel and AMD stopped supplying chips
>All gold and foreign exchange reserve of Central bank have been restrained and are blocked
>BP is getting rid of its stake in Rosneft
>EU banned operations related to the managment of reserves and assets of the central bank
>South Korea will no longer supply strategic materials to Russia
>Finnish corporation Ryhma second largest in the country removing goods from Russia
>Sberbank bans withdrawals from investment accounts for the next 10 days
>Schalke04 terminated contract with Gazprom
>Russian oligarchs speak out against war
>Chinese government has prohibited state banks from financing purchases of Russian commodities
>All Canadian financial institutions are prohibited from engaging in any transaction with the Russian Central Bank
>Norway drops Russia from 1.3$ trillion dollar wealth fund
>Russians and companies banned from transferring cash abroad
>Russian assets uninvestable by Goldman Sachs

Attached: FMtByyDWYBIB69n.jpg (3000x1931, 1.35M)

Fuck, can't believe it was this fast US dollar is fucked, China, and even India must be fucking ecstatic right now, dollar hegemony is dead.

How many shitty Chinese restaurants can I get with one chink buck?

Attached: 4200AD07-9A19-4915-9ED1-0867C6AF5B4F.jpg (750x422, 56.88K)

RIP USD

Attached: F11A4D29-98BC-4CD1-B04A-57FECBD65A78.jpg (630x712, 135.29K)

Get fucking cucked Biden, you retarded faggot.

They didn't change currency, they just now settle oil transactions with China in RMB. Their currency is still a smouldering ruin that got assrammed by the west

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-01 at 12.57.51 pm.png (1924x806, 424.16K)

Like major moves in the market... "things move slowly, then all at once." The USA will being forced into swift within the decade, likely sooner.

Russia gets in $$ through China. India is next to join CIPS.

Like no one with a >80IQ saw this coming.

Fucking clown children in charge.

how is this a good thing for Russia?

BRIC > globohomo

Attached: 1574566592848.gif (320x240, 455.38K)

Why the FUCK are we pushing Russia to China?????????????????????????????

>QU-QUICK POST MORE MONKEY PICTURES

AHAAHAHAH
HOW DOES IT FEEL TO HAVE CHOSEN THE WRONG SIDE RETARD
EUROPE IS FUCKING OVER

>into swift
Into cips

LOL YUAN NUMBA ONE!!!!!

Lol.

It’d be funny if thier big SWIFT flex ends up killing the USD.

Yuan and Ruble are terrible currencies compared to the Euro, USD and GBP. They're literally 100x less valuable

damn, my xrp bags were packed

Everyone knew they would do that, what's the issue? In fact, why was Russia even upset about the sanctions, if they "don't need the west" anyway? Now they are Chinas bitches instead of Israels, hooray.

One of these countries is like 1/7th of the earths entire population much more relevant than prison island. Cunt.

Joe Biden is running the sanctions show. Of course you can believe it.

Because you're stupid.

lmfao great switcheroo

I feel maximum comfy knowing the USAF is on high alert and that F-35s and A-10s are ready to destroy Russian T-90 MBTs on European soil

Attached: Screenshot.png (591x721, 435.21K)

but you'll have to pay for products in RMB and china doesn't accept monopoly money

it is how they are getting around the sanctions. to be expected. not a big deal.

>Selling yourselves to the Chinese
>Ever
Lmao Russia is going to become China's personal fucktoy, aren't they?

there are 3 world super powers.

Attached: 1641420615681m.jpg (768x1024, 72.78K)

this is actually pretty bad news for the USD/EU. They've started wars over oil states wanting to switch away from the USD.

Brilliant move by the West. Just huge-brained stuff.

Attached: 1645398776479.jpg (240x182, 14.92K)

>SEE I PEE

Attached: 1544406858890.png (600x533, 129.9K)

Idiot, now Chinese banks can now serve as intermediaries between other countries and Russia. Also allows parties to completely evade sanctions since China isn't going to share any info with the US Treasury

should we start becoming preppers?

More like two after the events of this week

Attached: s7xlz5ehx3k81.jpg (735x767, 86.03K)

>AIEEEE MY PLANERINOS
YOU WON'T HAVE ELECTRICITY LEFT BY THE END OF THE WEEK, WHAT ARE YOU DOING BRO?

>start
It’s already too late.

>start
ngmi

>implying Dengist china isn't the jewest jewery ever
Well shit, who do I farm social credits?

I have one share left after selling everything lol. GME.

>Chinks are now Russia's jews
kek

>Told to just build your own international finance
>Actually did it
Madman status: A B S O L U T E

you're either retarded, or correctly implying the US just got took down a notch.

Attached: 1640619864610.gif (430x242, 3.4M)

US, Europe and China. Yes. Russia is just changing one master for another.

Hichest credits are for gender reassignment surgery.

China is just waiting for their opportunity to stab everyone else in the back, and we should STILL support them because right now, they are a strong ally and we need them.

After Globohomo is dead, free humanity and China can have a proper war and may the best one win.

If true…yeah it’s gonna suck for us.
Russia is asserting itself as the facilitator of Eurasian trade, in other words playing the role of the Silk Road middle power that brought prosperity to ancient Persia and the Islamic golden age caliphates. Europe might complain about Russia’s political influence, but they will not experience a drop in living standards. The true losers will be us in the Americas, both North and South, because we will be isolated.

Payment system not currency retard

Attached: 1646086956931.webm (960x720, 2.55M)

>Weird that Switzerland renounded neutrality. That'll come back to bite them.
Both Switzerland and Austria(the one people even forget was pretending to be neutral) had over 2 million NATO integrated stay behind troops during WW2. Neither of them were ever neutral except on paper.

India brazil, iran, indonesa would be probably join, and im sure china could get most of Africa to join roughly 2/3 of the word’s population true only about half of the gdp but damn it could fuck jews

jewish era is over

United States (((Investors))) paid for it too, by offshoring american manufacturing.

>Europe

Attached: 1642211056870.gif (510x382, 425.02K)

You have a better source than a random faggot on youtube?

this. it didn't start that way, but everyone knew this day would come. too much hype too fast.

Attached: FMtSaamXwAARJmM.jpg (640x384, 33.88K)

economy forcast China and India will be super power economic house. This is actually good for Rus long term.

Incorrect, as we've seen today.

I can't wait to see them buy pork, grain and fish in Renminbi.

>DA JOOS

Attached: 1530025837892.jpg (1024x1004, 59.51K)

It was inevitable the second Putin decided to invade Ukraine, only Any Forumstards think somehow they trade oil with India will magically fix their economy that Putin time traveled back to 1991 and economically, diplomatically and culturally just isolated from the western world because he fucked around with and threatened the west to the point of no return and now we're seeing the consequences unfold and we're entering a new cold war.

just trust Putin's 5D mastermind chess plan and long con of turning Russia into Venezuela with snow

Attached: 1645835926348.png (1079x1325, 2.69M)

Well shit

holy shit we really are having ww3 boys

As will everyone else.
The USA is fucking over.

russia will be bankrupt in a week, no CIPS system is going to save them. unless putin comes to an agreement with ukraine, his country is done.

you win the_dumbest_shit_i_read_all_day_award.jpg

Attached: 1620785435727.png (1642x1250, 144.89K)

>Cips NATO tears

Attached: 5920FE8A-1880-4770-9DFE-8A5FE7C1D229.jpg (893x1280, 140.63K)

What is a gold reserve and a trade surplus get you? A solvent currency! If only the United States were in such good shape!

I think the bigger problem is that no one is europe is buying. I hope russia likes selling oil for pennies to China because they are the only ones buying. Meanwhile the US is going to ramp up natural gas to sell to Europe

Ah yes the massive economic power houses russia and india lol

>sips
Bastards

It's an ambulance, ffs.

>Trust the plan! Putin is fighting globohomo I swear!!!!
So Putin's plan was to turn Russia into a Chinese vassal state. Ok I get it now. Why are Amerimutts so braindead?

>it's just a meme brah

Attached: 1622931757964.jpg (771x1024, 273.01K)

I think you better prep bro, Serbia is looking Hungry

Attached: iran.png (1326x1071, 1.08M)

>You laughed, sirs.. Now I laugh at you

Attached: a.png (787x658, 496.89K)

This was to be expected. Russia is still butt fucked by sanctions. China benefits as SWIFT and CIPS are interchangeable, China acting as middleman between Russia/International transactions. Nothing will happen to the US dollar.

NOOOO SIR
DO NOT REDEEM
DO NOT REDEEM THE YUAN
I WILL REDEEM IT FOR YOU