*inhales*

oh no no no...
HA
HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: L M A O.png (708x773, 412.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/oivygp
streamable.com/e90u6h
streamable.com/y3dmlj
twitter.com/JimmySecUK/status/1498341735084273671?s=20&t=NLv8h9C_Kqim3Yakcy-rgg
twitter.com/clashreport/status/1498369955796078602
twitter.com/AnonBabble

streamable.com/oivygp

Based

Attached: 1645978807064m.jpg (616x1024, 68.28K)

>hahaha russia is so weak. We've killed so many of them. They're surely about to run out of men. lol
t. everyone who lost a war with russia

Nazi propaganda

>believing propaganda

Attached: giphy (1).gif (480x358, 1.88M)

>Source: Ukraine

Attached: peepee.jpg (575x556, 39.03K)

How much are they paying you shills? Your boy Zelenskyy turned and ran. Wasn't he also threatening Putin for a while and saying that he was going to get nukes and fight Putin? Also these numbers that you're posting oh, they're coming from a Ukraine source which is biased nonsense.

Attached: 1645927239413.jpg (399x385, 29.35K)

I totally trust the ukrainian dod's info, yes I do.

whoever believes this is actually stupid and retarded at the same time

we have no casualties!
t. russia

>muh 6 gorillion losses
I bet they pulled out the masturbation machines

Putler bros.......................we lost.......................

have a drone strike or two commie faggot
streamable.com/e90u6h
streamable.com/y3dmlj

>MFA of Ukraine
I mean, come on

>we've killed 60 gorillian russians, we're winning
>the non binary ghost of kyiv has shot down 500 russians planes
>the zombies of snake island have retaken Crimea
When will it end?

Attached: Copium.jpg (3500x2333, 532.01K)

Attached: 1646048977846.gif (600x900, 604.99K)

They have never said that you fucking shill. Go suck more kike dick.

This is Baghdad Bob tier.

he didn't say that. he merely pointed out that the sources of these claims are in Ukraine, the invaded country.

holy shit I didn’t realise the extent of Russian losses! Putin must be seething right now

Attached: 9ACB2107-A09F-439C-8B22-D7D1F38078C7.jpg (832x1254, 290.34K)

Yet your jewkranians are still losing fag, and your impotent leaders will do nothing but muh sanctioooons and watch like a bitch hahaha

Attached: 6CF16201-8CB0-4641-9114-59D74912E1E9.jpg (600x450, 36.75K)

Where does this information come from?
Inb4jews

Fucking twitter forgot to attribute the 8th kill for the Ghost.

Damn Ukes hitting those cisterns hard am I right guys?

I don't think it's that bad, but we can all agree that it's bad just from the vids coming out

twitter.com/JimmySecUK/status/1498341735084273671?s=20&t=NLv8h9C_Kqim3Yakcy-rgg

>bring in AA
>get drone striked by air

honestly its fucking sad at this point, i was cheering on russia but this is legit embarrassing

>TWATTER
>#StopRussiaAgression

To trash it goes.

looks like I pissed off a few ivans
many russian commanders were claiming that, including kadyrov who stated that "not even one soldier has a runny nose"

>GUYS WE ARE TOTALLY WINNING
>BTW WE REALLY NEED YOUR HELP WITH MONEY, SOLDIERS, EQUIPMENT, AND LITERALLY EVERYTHING

yep, heaps of shit is getting blown up by these Turkish drones
twitter.com/clashreport/status/1498369955796078602
turn off the memeflag, I know you're russian. As for the sanctions, you're economy is so fucked that interest rates increased 10.5%, ruble still lost 25%, and the moex refused to open

It’s war. Both sides are lying.

In the morning of February 28, the Russian Defense Ministry announced that Russian forces have liberated the towns of Energodar and Berdyansk in Zaporizhzhie Region.

According to the released statement, Russian military aviation controls the skies over Ukraine.

“Russian aviation has won air supremacy over the entire territory of Ukraine,” Defense Ministry spokesman Major General Igor Konashenkov told reporters.

According to him, over the past 24 hours, the Russian Aerospace Forces have destroyed eight Buk M-1 air defense systems, and guidance stations of S-300 and Buk M-, three radio positions with P-14 stations, four combat aircraft on the ground and one in the air.

"Since the beginning of the operation, Russian forces have hit 1,114 Ukrainian military infrastructure facilities, including 31 command posts and communications centers, destroyed 314 tanks and other armored vehicles, 57 multiple launch rocket systems, 121 field artillery pieces and mortars,” he said

The Russian Defense Ministry also issued appeal to residents of Kiev:

“All civilians in the city can freely leave the capital of Ukraine along the Kiev-Vasilkov highway. This direction is open and safe.”

“I want to emphasize once again that the armed forces of the Russian Federation strike only at military targets. Nothing threatens the civilian population.”

1,114 Ukrainian military infrastructure facilities, destroyed 314 tanks and other armored vehicles,
57 multiple launch rocket systems,
121 field artillery pieces and mortars

1,114 Ukrainian military infrastructure facilities, destroyed 314 tanks and other armored vehicles,

ZELINSKY BROS GETTING WRECKED

Attached: newworldorder.jpg (1003x789, 75.42K)

What’s Ukraine’s tally? They have it, but are too embarrassed.

Ukraine has no air defences left. Over 1000 military installations have been gassed, 70+ radar system.

They are 5 days in and are pleading for help, they are fucked and they know it.

>heh we're killing million russians a day and winning in epic avengers style!
>oh, the 70 mile long russian convoy line in kiev? Ignore that.

They were literally begging for US air fighters a couple of hours ago

yep
>I want to emphasize once again that the armed forces of the Russian Federation strike only at military targets. Nothing threatens the civilian population.

Attached: kek.png (327x316, 207.7K)

>200 tanks destroyed
>the only pictures so far are 5 angles of the same abandoned wreck

you still haven't answered for your original post. Why did it very obviously upset you when he pointed out that the source was Ukrainian? Does not seem like something to get worked up over

I think their tactic should be stall the inevitable as long as possible. If they can stall it they win, because it would be too costly for russia, and i think that was their plan from the beginning

Don't forget the shooped Z on that melted tank

no I agree that the Ukrainian source is likely unreliable, but it is closer to the truth than kadyrov and russians refusing to comment

I'm sure that source isn't bias at all

>1 BUK broken
Russiabros, are you ok?

reminder this is the supposed russian Buk being claimed. it's ukranian.

Attached: 1645846639655.webm (464x848, 2.84M)

Glownigger thread

That's what they want but that is pure copium and it makes no sense, it's not costing russia that much, theyre obviously biding their time and focusing on military targets. They couldve just bombed and shelled the shit out of everywhere theyve been in if they wanted. They want the comedian jew to kneel.

>MFA OF UKRAINE

Attached: 1644674001556.png (467x700, 560.72K)

>guys we're fighting for our existence totally outnumbered by an invading force and more on the way but so far we've only lost hundreds of civilians so actually dont worry about the weapons and aid, i wouldn't want some faggot on Any Forums getting the wrong idea

Ukraine using a Skarm-Bliss wall

This feels like the time I watched a "Juba" video where some sandnigger put a nasheed over a guy in fatigues dropping after getting shot in the head with a paintball gun.

based, but turn off the fucking memeflag

> it's not costing russia that much
doubt it, losing tanks and helicopters every day adds up.

your turn

Using commie unironically to a pro-Russia post immediately outs you as a board tourist or shill.

That's because Ukraine will be part of Russia so all ukranian casualties count as russian casualties.

kek, gday mate

Don't be scared, Ukranians. Go fight them. None other than sovereignty itself is at stake!

You have six hours to prove you love freedom by making me lots of shocking gore videos.

It's a drop of sweat for them.
And... are they though? All I've seen is propaganda. And a bunch of falseflagging and photoshooping. Dishonesty is worse than war.

People dying is funny, huh?

>Source: Ukraine
>Source: Russia
so both sides are Jews

>Kiev Independent
>independent
>Kiev
>independent

Here we have the propaganda account confirming propaganda