To Understand Why EVERYTHING is "White Supremacy"

Watch this 2 part lecture on Critical Race Theory by James Lindsay:

Part 1:
youtube.com/watch?v=BED_D6Hc6TU

Part 2:
youtube.com/watch?v=OQ7vBukc9gM

Then read the book 'Culture of Critique' by Kevin MacDonald to better understand who is behind it and why.

You're welcome.

Attached: The Culture of Critique by Kevin MacDonald.jpg (317x475, 24.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

litter.catbox.moe/64ncmn.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can’t find a physical copy of culture of critique

America is anti-White.
This is why I support Putin.

Damn, my dude, I have a link for a PDF copy but if I copy it here I fear some glownigger or other censorious faggot will shut it down.

Troon.

All good, I can find the PDF, but I want a real copy, I guess that’s how it is now tho, I know you can get the other books in that series, but that one ((they)) don’t want to sell

upload to catbox you worthless retard

This.
No Russian every called me a racist or an antisemite and tried to take my job
> Fucking niggers and kikes had it coming

Attached: no_vietnamese_ever_called_me_nigger.jpg (478x259, 52.63K)

Op, are you black?

litter.catbox.moe/64ncmn.pdf

>2hr 40mins to figure out its kike bullshit

dont care. USA as already peaked, its all downhill for it from now on. Opposition and Criticism wont bring it back. Acceleration is the golden path to teach the rest of humanity a lesson it would remember in its bones. Defund police in democratic cities. Reparations and payouts to the poorest, uneducated, most violent drug addicted population. Increase in affirmative action, black only University cohorts. Unchecked immigration and easy access to welfare. Decriminalisation prostitution and create universal healthcare like the rest of the western world. Show the world how strong a diverse melting pot really is.

Like people don't see CRT as a tool to instill guilt into children. Like any responsible intelligent parent is going to subject their child to that shit.

NOPEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Shocking though...riiiight?

How about you shut the fuck up? As if you know anything about what it means to suffer from a collapse. As if it can be assumed that such a collapse will do anything but speed the destruction of Western Civilization and the destruction of white people.

We need to fight now, every day, every hour, every minute. Fight for everything we can salvage.

Attached: 1618128338064.jpg (1176x720, 161.85K)

Yeah, but most people don't really understand what it is. Educate yourself, fool.

500+ fucking pages. Theres no way anyone actually reads books this fucking dense. If you take 500+ fucking pages to make a point then you are an imbecile and can not articulate properly

Holy shit, the internet and video games have destroyed attention spans to the point where a book seems like a monumental task. A single book. I have read thousands of books and I pity you for being a retarded nigger faggot.

Attached: STFU.jpg (640x796, 127.11K)

CRT is literally utilized the same way your girlfriend will utilize guilt in an argument.

You have children, literal children crying hysterically, they are embedded in a ridiculous form of psychosis, crying, panicking, having legit freak outs......over the environment. Clearly good for their mental health and development.

CRT is the same shit rebranded. Anyone raised on that shit is going to be unable to discern fact through the filter of their guilt. And if they suppress any "racial" issue they should deal with, because addressing it will make them feel guilty...than that will be stellar as well.

he needs to work on his public speaking. less of the millennial sarcastic attempts at humor, and speak slower. probably a better writer than speaker.

James if you're reading this, listen to speakers from older generations and take notes.

alright i tried to read it. It is a schizo book and the writer is barely intelligible.

do i really need to watch and read all that just to know that the jews are behind every effort to demoralize, destabilized, and destroy white culture and civilization?

Not sure I agree with you, as his lectures are very substantive and the "humor" irrelevant and almost nonexistent. I do think he should stop dressing like a lame skateboard kid from the 1990s, however. But in either case, these are petty criticisms to make. These lectures are gold.

I got mine on Barnes and Noble. Looks like it is still available. A very good read!

No. It's not a "schizo" book and the writer is not "barely intelligible."

You are a retard. This is the problem. This has always been your problem. You are an ADD nigger who, instead of admitting to be an ADD nigger, pretends the problem is with the professor and his well-researched, well-written book.

Attached: 1620693046255.jpg (680x680, 170.9K)

Yes, I have several hard copies. Always better to find a way to get some money to Kevin MacDonald. It takes balls to do what he did.