VACCINE SIDE EFFECTS TREATMENT

For those altruistic anons who have had to treat vaccine side effects of friends / family who have experienced them, what has worked? So far my friends who have experiences 'medium' vaccine side effects (lingering infections, body aches, migraines) NAC has been a silver bullet for alleviating symptoms, but not fully curing such ailments. I also managed to de-worm a young man whose doctor thought he had some type of cancer, but instead shit out and two and a half foot tape worm and was recently given the all clear by the same doctor based on his bloodwork.

Things are going to get bad, and the last thing I'm going to do is allow my friends and family to take more Big Pharma meds to treat the suffering Big Pharma has caused them. Every dollar you keep out of Big Pharma's coffers counts anons.

posting with thots because the last thread didn't get many replies

Attached: 1641371400340.jpg (921x1084, 127.5K)

there is no cure

dont care
luv boobies

dude why is this bitch half naked in a resturant

Let's just say I'd like to vaccinate myself into those delectable breasts my dears

I had a friend who was vaccinated because he was working in some adjunct position for a police department. He said he didn't care because he had been in the army and the government had already injected him with enough weird shit so what was one more shot? Anyway, he started having fatigue and headaches a few weeks later and claimed to have detoxed on something called Shikimic acid and Suramin, which I guess are both naturally found in pine needle tea. I don't know how much of it is true, but he said it fixed him right up after a few days.

vitamin C, lots of it, take 1000mg a day after your main meal and they will do great

Attached: 1643913869615.jpg (1080x1565, 587.24K)

>what has worked?
natural immunity

wow breasts boobs suck sucks boobs

Harness and enslave the symbiotes within through brokinesis. Use bioelectric feedback to override the nanites. Congratulations, you now have unlocked the potential of the cyborg chimera stim tech.

based

You live in America, get your head out of your ass.

Time is the only thing. Your mutant dna has to adjust.

Simple as

hahahah never taking the jab or masking or testing ligma-sugma globohomo

Attached: stew peters.png (1767x1040, 1.14M)

based anons, thanks.

pic related is the summation of Any Forums's thinking the last time I heard this discussed.

Attached: vaxx treatment.png (2048x938, 132.38K)

illness isn't real. i've never been sick in my life. it's not a real thing. imagine taking all this bullshit.
just don't get sick because it's not a thing that actually happens like what the fuck

If we share this they will not die and we have to live with them. Stop.

D, Zinc, and C.

Basically live every day of your life like you got Diabetes plus the Rona. Drink water, and exercise but don't overdo it because your heart will fail.

Attached: 1645798646104.jpg (1169x1627, 222.67K)

growing medicinal shroomies this year. i got the vax semi-reluctantly at first, now reluctant. hoping that a nice constant dose of reishi / turkey tail will keep things in order. also run a medicinal herb farm that i can tap into whenever i want lol

i think one of the best things to do is supplement your body in order to what it can to recover. IE good food, clean water, air & plenty of sunshine. don't forget to exercise and get some good herbs / mushrooms that are appropriate for daily, long term use.

>when Any Forums comes together
no more brother wars, our enemy is the system that enslaves all of us.
based science denier
i actually agree with you with regard to the germ theory, that's what i was reccomended by my favourite grifter, so i'll share it; personally i'm not jabbed so i haven't been taking any kind of vitamins/supplements/medicines other than what's immediately nessesary (vit D, zinc, iron etc) i don't even buy asprin anymore... just deal with headaches the old way, like it's supposed to be.
>sickness comes from the environment not the organism.
i agree with the above, city dwellers such as myself i can attest i suffer from the air quality here in sydney, there's constant traffic and at my old place, the balcony would be covered in a filthy layer by the end of the week if i didn't clean it.
largest gripe to me is a clean water supply, which is next to impossible to achieve in the city without a distiller.

Attached: 1639430975909.png (480x478, 428.5K)