EVIL

I realized after watching these events unfold that the average person is legitimately evil. Cheering on the deaths of either side as they sit on their fat ass watching and tweeting like it's a football game, it's abhorrent. War is necessary and unavoidable, I'm not suggesting I'm some peace loving fag but to treat it like a sports event from your sheltered privileged position? What a faggot. God willing they will all burn in hell.

Attached: des.png (656x657, 805.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-EpE8hTCyWM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

war is started by the evil side so why shouldn't they die?

Ok go outside and kill some Jews and niggers then lmao. You probably won't do anything.

We started this war.

There was some faggot """veteran""" who had served in the army for the minimum time required, he didn't even go into combat. He told me "Well I already served my time, so I won't have to get drafted"
I was trying to convince the npc that America has no need to die for these obviously corrupt politicians who don't even pretend not to hate us at this point. I also heard another co worker talk about how the "real" problem with america is that faggots don't get treated well enough.
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH NPCS? I thought I taught him so much.

*BANG BANG*
>CAM ON KEEVS
*BANG BANG *
>SCOR SOM FACKIN RUSKIES
*BANG BANG*

Attached: ssfg.png (1192x798, 2.13M)

Potential of evil is in everything, unfortunately.

Evil has no Nation, Boarders, Sides, Culture, Nationality, Loyalty, no Side... It manifests in everything everywhere when permitted.

That's why it's important today to see evil for what it is wherever it may be, uphold Truth and Good for sake of humanity like never before.

Jews

The only way to defeat evil is to get out of God's way, and let His Will be done on Earth as in Heaven.

Evil sustains itself by guilt tripping good people into sympathizing with it. It ultimately doesn’t care if you care, it just wants power over you.

user, please do not take this pill. please. i love you bro.

The USA is the evil empire.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-EpE8hTCyWM

New Meshuggah dropped a few days ago, it's damn good.

Unironically I think this could have all been talked about lol and a solution met.

Imagine being this retarded. There is no morality in politics. Anyone who says otherwise is an ignorant fool.

none of the jews are dying though?

I used to will people to hell too dude, I sometimes cannot fathom it but trust me hell is so horrible that you wouldn't want to wish it on your worst enemy.

How cruel we have become.

Attached: 218.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

>invade country for literally no reason
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THEY DINDU NUFFIN THEY AINT NO EVIL IN WAR

If it makes you feel any better I find the killing and maiming to be depressing and nauseating. Still, fuck the EU.

Childish

>mad45

Attached: 1646068174760.png (645x729, 74.68K)

It's because we live in a society that promotes selfish and undesirable behaviors. As soon as our societies stopped promoting healthy cultural standards, we get braindead monkeys cheering on the death of our brothers and sisters. It's a shame too. Things could've been different if consumerism wasn't the easiest way to satisfy your most basic of needs.

Attached: gtfo.jpg (349x451, 36.58K)

Please share so others can show their support!

Attached: stand with ukraine.png (900x900, 248.67K)

Then cremate their corpses to make sure their souls go straight to Christ to cleanse them (and maybe make them a bug in the next life or something) instead of letting them pollute the ground with their tainted energies.

It's all a big distraction anyway, half the stories are fake.

WEF jews decided to sacrifice some unwitting pawns.

Attached: 1645948644882.jpg (1024x945, 155.31K)

The masses are uncritical and respond to hypnotic / social influences. Those in power are evil, that's why this is reflected in the mass. This is just how mankind works, most people love their guardians and see no point / "use" in actually thinking for themselves. This is probably down to evolution. That means democracy is fundamentally flawed, as most people need positive influences at all times, meaning they can't really consent to anything by themselves. All they do is orbit around the opinions, personality and authority of others. If the media says a nigger overdosing is the end of the world, then it is. Meanwhile, whole wars go unnoticed. A "free" press means Jews are "free" to buy it, mind you. Just accept we need a ministry of enlightenment like in 30's Germany, and remember the ungliness you see in people is not necessarily inherent to them. It sometimes is, of course. Some people are just dumb, cruel and generally ill-bred. But just holding evil opinions, that's down to the lugenpresse.

Attached: SpenglerDemocracy.jpg (960x675, 89.75K)