Sam Hyde - The King of Kiev

Sam Hyde - The King of Kiev
>reuters.com/world/americans-canadians-answer-ukraine-call-foreign-fighters-2022-03-01/

Attached: 1646100683834.jpg (1440x3092, 674.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/pYuhM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AHAHA ONHONONONONON

JOURNALIST BROS, WHAT'S GOING ON?

Sam Hyde is a pedophile

Attached: 1620116712460.png (1112x1056, 1.99M)

WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THE BRAVE DEFENDER LIKE THAT?

HE'S DYING FOR BUTTSEX IN BOSNIA FOR YOU

King of Based.

Posting in legendary bread

Western media are a joke and right now their ZOG puppet state of ukraine is getting BTFO so hard they will latch on to literally any piece of news they can use for propaganda.
These cancerous fucks wonder why people hate them, kek.

Attached: assad-putin-kek.png (567x492, 303.66K)

he's fighting so he can rape war orphans

Attached: SamHydeAOC.jpg (782x1300, 377K)

archive.is/pYuhM
Thankfully someone archived it

sam hyde posting hasn't been funny in ages.

>These cancerous fucks wonder why people hate them, kek.

They don't. They think they're superheroes and that everyone who hates them is a villain.

We have watched these retards go, in the space of a week, from COVID 24/7 to Ukraine 24/7.

They're obviously zombies controlled by massmedia.

>gun enthusiast
Kek

I miss running ops like this but I just haven't got the time for it anymore. Have fun lad, taking journalist's for a ride is one of the most enjoyable things there is.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

we have to stop him! how does he keep getting away!?

lol, is this an authentic quote?

Cope

It's really just that easy, isn't it?

They don't actually verify anything at all.

A fair counterpoint.
They do often seem to have not just 0 self-awareness but in fact, some form of negative self-awareness.

Yea but obviously it's tongue in cheek or anus if you prefer

/CHUG/ BROS!

Attached: 1646101056504.jpg (2269x3544, 898.06K)

Based

Excellent.

don't worry, it's just some shitra-
>reuters
abandon all faith

This son-of-a-bitch. He has to be stopped after the Vegas massacre I though it had to be over. This bastard has been involved in every single act of violence in America since the late 1960's hes not 27 hes much older than that. I really dont think anyone knows his exact age. I bet he assassinates putiepute. PS.
>put me in the screengrab.

Attached: 1488.gif (499x499, 144.31K)

Holy shit it's real

Attached: zaworldo.png (1710x900, 1.49M)

The state of western journos

nothing is verifiable in this gay earth is it?

Celebrated with digits

I was going to bed when you were posting about your fishing expedition in /chug/ this morning. Congrats on the haul King Brit.

Bloody brilliant. When do they get to find out that they've been played like the idiots they are? Also, look how desperate these scum bag journalists are to write a story about this without fact-checking anything.

How much can you really believe from Reuters or anywhere else? It just shows you that these fuckers know nothing.

Thanks user, a day well spent, kek

Attached: 1646101539817.jpg (450x405, 29.47K)

Checked and kek'd

Attached: checkem_hans.jpg (234x255, 24.69K)

>Hyde, a 28-year-old from the U.S. Midwest, said he was already in Kyiv and expected to start military training on Tuesday.
Smart
Pretending he wasn't already mopping up the Russkies as the Ghost of Keev

He can't keep getting away with it

>They do often seem to have not just 0 self-awareness but in fact, some form of negative self-awareness.

Two points on this.

Through my academic experience + experience in a pozzed (Episcopalian) Church, I came to realize two things.

I had a colleague at uni who taught philosophy, existentialism, stuff like that. He would routinely give his students (at least 1 undergrad class of 30 students a year) the following assignment:

Write a 5 page paper about a personal experience.

He said that consistently, year over year (for about 30 years) he got > 66% of the students (so 20/30) writing "I have never had a personal experience, I have no idea what that even means."

In the context of the world of the church, you get people who literally don't understand what it means to be an individual.

When normal ppl like ourselves hear the word "society" we think of something like a boat. The people can be in the boat or outside of the boat, but they're fundamentally individuals souls, hence the "SAVE OUR SOULS" SOS call.

These things don't think that way. They think they are "members of society" and not in the sense of individual members, but sort of in the sense of blood vessels, how there is no such thing as a living blood vessel outside of a body. They see themselves as "social organs" not as "individuals."

It's really creepy getting to know them. Their feignt is that they are "adults" and that this is how "adults" think, except it is basically a primitive childish view of things, the idea that you are never independent of your mommy, that the umbilical cord cannot be cut.

They are all developmentally delayed. So it's not negative self-awareness, it is that they literally don't even know what "self" means.

HAHAHAHAHA Dam Hyde King of Kiev

these people want you to trust them btw

Attached: 1646059607882.jpg (540x720, 32.94K)

Don't say anything, with any luck it will be up for months before they notice.

>reddit forming nazi battalions before Any Forums
HAHAHAHAHhaHA

Are they using AI to pump out these fucking articles? You'd think by now any media company would have blacklisted the name "Hyde" from their shit.

They left out the part of joining the Azov battalion…

That being said.. the absolute state of (((journalism.)))

Attached: B239BD4F-D9C5-4B1E-99BE-9692FA1F90DB.jpg (814x1280, 152.95K)

You bring serious charges against the “ghost of Kiev.”

oh wow he will get a rifle. damn.

this are the people fact checking you lmao

>oh wow he will get a rifle. damn.
Eventually...kneepads come first for some reason. I guess you have to earn the rifle.

>It just shows you that these fuckers know nothing.
The level of incompetent is quite staggering.

Attached: negerplantage.jpg (640x480, 86.13K)