Ukraine shills now calling everyone else russian shills

Wow who could have seen this coming. Only a few days in when their bullshit spam got called out because most are aware of Moderna CEO dumping billions after the patent was discovered. Kys.

Attached: lol.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

leftypol.org/leftypol/res/804772.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It’s pretty bad. You get called a Russian shill if you’re anti-war which is how you know it’s liberal faggots because nobody else has that weird bug up their ass about needing strangers to disavow things they don’t like.

Whoever made that, good job

Yeah this is of utterly no shock to me.
I got called a "Russian" for stating that vechile losses will be on both sides not just the Russians.

These people have NO interest in honesty.
No suprise given 99% of the coverage is via the Ukraine govt or mainstream media.

True. Funny how there is ZERO covid threads up right now.
Yeah must be a meme magic expert.

Yeah even most of the footage we've been shown has been proven to be footage from movies and previous wars.

DON'T FORGET ABOUT MODERNA CEO DUMPING

Can't let these fucks slide.

>page 7
WTF

Bump

its not even 'people' shills, its AI chatbot shills. dont engage obvious shillbot posts promoting war. 99.99% of people on earth are anti war. anyone promoting war is being an edgy troll, retard, shill, or bot.

Eh most of the normies have already taken the pro ukraine update to their programming

Also don't let them slide this thread or this one

I'll look into that, if you have any links or search terms feel free to share.

There's been staged shit too eg the Ukraines dressing up like Russians.

Works until you fuck up by not speaking Russian.

I've been called both. but I have been larping as both so..

Everything is getting SLID HARD. I didn't managed to save any links. However recent news is the biolab stuff.

I'm curious as to which organizations are shilling or if it's a twitter/leftypol raid.

This is just a taste what it is gonna be like on this board when China liberates Taiwan. The shilling will be hot and heavy. Accusations of shilling will be hotter and heavier. You won’t even know who’s jewing who.

All of them?

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 699.64K)

It's both. Remember that Vaush fucking shills for Ukraine. You have a whole bunch of subreddits coming here to parrot the narrative.

But it's likely also legit organizations. I recognize a lot of the patterns in their posts, same as popped up during Euromaidan. They were on Swedish forums as well pushing the exact same talking points.

BUMP

I don't know how people still haven't realized Vaush is a federal asset. He pretty much just parrots neoliberal talking points provided directly by the US government

Greetings fellow human. I haven't read one fucking thread. Whoever's doing this, they suck at their job. Nigger. #fakewar

Attached: FB_IMG_1646070360014.jpg (717x1161, 70.16K)

Nah, war is based because peace is boring.
>edgy troll
Newfag

all of them.

Attached: happening.gif (300x225, 2.36M)

Attached: file.png (615x1167, 414.16K)

It's so obvious

Putin is a kike. You defend a kike and call everyone else a shill

Leftypol supports Russia. They make up most russian posts

Kys shill. I did not defend putin in my post.

bump

Wrong, shill.
They're trannies who support ukraine.

leftypol.org/leftypol/res/804772.html

This whole board is full of Ukraine shills, reddit tourists and twitter trannies. They can go fuck themselves. Tongue my asshole you fucking faggots.