Why the hell aren't Ukrainians killing this kike?

Ukraine has peace for 20 years, then this turd somehow comes to power and starts a war, telling his fellow kikes to leave but for Ukrainians to stay and die. WTF? They should want this guy's head on a plate.

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 5.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V0mHtrM8Zrw
bitchute.com/video/CwsJ2i8koMM/
youtu.be/xAszURtKO44
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>somehow comes to power
There was a coup by NATO and the US you uneducated mutt.

youtube.com/watch?v=V0mHtrM8Zrw

Putin started the war. Ukraine has been at war since before 2014

war started in 2014

because giga-kike from the east is a bigger threat

Attached: 1645337515685.jpg (340x311, 15.9K)

Attached: B72D877F-4BA7-4E56-A59B-F77ABEC17214.jpg (1024x558, 84.68K)

Yeah it's not been all peace for 20 years
bitchute.com/video/CwsJ2i8koMM/

>starts a war
he didnt declare war on russia though

really? zelensky came to power in 2014?
stupid roach

Because he is not in Ukraine, he must be in Poland right now.

You mean the legitimate ousting of Putin's lapdog Yanukovych.

Retards keep forgetting this

Pollacks really need to be purged from this website.

is there a real source for this not one that is doctored up for the tabloids?

You're already letting Mehmet purge you, Hans.

The kike founder of Azov started Ukraine being retarded

Zel is a kike. Putin is a kike.
They're just drumming up war to kill off whatever remaining whites are in Eastern Europe.

eternal Polish butthurt

>Russia's neighbors with historical Russian ties and a large Russian population works with Russian government... BAD
>That same country works for the Western world with which they have nothing in common with... GOOD

Because they love him, he has guts and its Putin the madman bombing them.

Why does Putin surround himself with kikes?

Attached: 1646026177852.jpg (1200x1500, 503.31K)

What the fuck do you think happens when a country experiences "democracy" and (((they))) take over the media? It was anything but unexpected that the kike gets into power from all the propaganda and brainwashing.

Nuh huh it's only ilegitimate if it's not pro Russian shill

do you plan to make more than one post or is that it?

>and starts a war
This shit was going on before 2019 user, yet another thing you believe that is wrong.

What has Denmark done after Olsen's Gang?
Was that your peak national achievement?

No, it’s quite simpler than that. Ukrainians hate russians the way we hate jews.

Don't you have some petrol to huff and a flood to mind?

Zelensky was elected in 2019
Russia staged uprisings and invaded Ukraine in 2014
Russians are the dindus of europe

Attached: 1645988064883.png (1882x5112, 3.28M)

The goyim are low IQ, that's why we have power over them

Seethe.

don't you have a holocaust to remember?

Because unlike you, Ukrainians love their country.

Doesn't concern me in the least.

Probably because neo nazis are now pro globohomo and he's their daddy president.

Attached: 1646097729565.png (1280x720, 1.45M)

Ukrainians are good people but sadly very blue pilled. Very NPC like. But nice people usually. They're just not in the know. If they're in the know, they know all this. It's just a matter of if life under Zelenskys jews is better than life under Putin's jews.

I mean, during the red Russian civil war,
Lenin first handedly declared this russian province to be "Ukraine" and before then, there was no existence of Ukraine at all???

the thing they are telling that they are from Zaporiza cossaks is also immediate-fabricated bullshit.

even their languages are re-invented by the people, and re-distributed, simply originated from one small dialect that was under polish control.

Belarus follows the same rule.

So what the fuck is with this fucking "ukraine nationalism" ?

Putin did not claim something wrong. They were just Russia and divided as different 'nation' just in purpose by someone lenin.

it is artificially made nation literally from Russia and they are same as Russian ! Russian = Ukraine = Belarus

Why do they deny this so hard???

proof attached
youtu.be/xAszURtKO44

check since 00:15
and you see that ukrainian terrotory just pops up from nowhere from Kiev. It was artifically formed by Lenin I said. just fucking 10 days, and that territory expansion.

ukraine basically didnt exist at all before 20th century.

not at all. there was not even ukrainian nation or ukraine the language even.

so it was 'artificially made' nation.
just for Lenin to be taking advantage against white army (russian empire)

So why do they act as if they were divided or descent like thousands of years different descent bullshits?

if i search the language about ukrainian and belarus, it obviously said it wasn't deemed serious 'different language' even, just merely deemed as dialect of Russian.

but then the scholars started to investigated and mixed up with some polish particles into russian dialect. that was the origin of their language.

So why this nationalism should be that 'hard'?????

why dont they just admit they are russian?

tl;dr

Attached: 1646097930703.png (1280x720, 1.39M)

They are completely innocent in all this...

They don't seethe all day on image boards

Yes, we love our country but hate the state.
The dirty orgy we do now with our government is just a situational union since we have the same goal.
When the shit is over we'll start to hate our state again.
It's still a bureaucratic overregulated shithole you know

source?

do you actually support your president?

better than worshipping nigger dick and making rent for Mr. Goldstein all week.

is red pill even worth

That's why the Ukrainian jews need to go, and you should run for office.

Why is Western Propaganda - virtually all news outlets, twitter, reddit, youtubers, streamers, et al trying to convince Europeans and Americans that Ukraine is "holding their own" and "fighting valiantly" etc etc when they are in fact getting crushed by Russia's shit tier equipment (they havent been using their best stuff) and shit tier "cannon fodder" troops? I see zero evidence to the contrary. Someone bust out the greentext copypasta.

i'm not reading that fuck off lol

If Ukraine is absorbed by Russia, all those people will now be living under the same sanctions that apply to Russia. The West has basically put their backs up against the wall, either they fight to the death now or are punished as Russian in the future.

>legitimate
>coup
go back to making soup

typical russian in denial.

BECAUSE HE'S IN TEL AVIV

Attached: BEHEAD ALL SATANS_.png (595x763, 1.11M)

Just learn about the difference between western ukraine and eastern ukraine there is plenty of information online about that. But in a nutshell eastern ukraine is full of all these fucked up elite and a puppet regime government. Western ukraine are the original russians who lived there when Ukraine was formed 30 years ago. I don't recommend looking at one source just learn about it.

Go back to Walmart.

Do you think the US should've just given up and surrendered to England during the revolutionary war?

Now? Yes. Mostly.
Cringed a bit when he started to push for joining EU.
Looks like he plans to rip off EU before it collapses.

Was he ever even a legitimate candidate or did the CIA just install as president? I remember the Orange revolution but were the people in the streets really begging for a Jewish actor to be president?

it clearly does, since you support globohomo expansion, and the holocaust is its official religion.

>actor to be president?
Hey, they were trying to emulate you.

>OP believes Russian propaganda.
>Cognitive dissonance follows

Not really. Ignorance is bliss here. But a red pill would prevent you from fighting and dying for jewish billionaires. Especially if in the military. Best thing to do as a Ukrainian, hunker down in your homes, rely on your community and ride this thing out. Dont try to be a hero. Keep those ak47s they gave, you're gonna need it in the future for sure. But for now, lock em up. The outcome shouldnt affect regular Ukrainians. Unless you're a us congressmen or the president with huge gas ties with your daughters and sons. Then yeah. Honestly, the best is russia winning but in the end, they're going to need to rebuild. I say every Ukrainian should get involved politically. There is an opportunity here.

Ukraine shouldn't been attacking Russians in their country if they didn't want Putin to invade
>nnooooo based neo-nazi gangs should do what they want
nah

idiot, all of ukraine is corrupt, a good purging needs to happen for actual ukrainians

So you also support this president is making big hero drama while he himself stuck in safe underground bunk,

and inducing your usual, innocent civilians to be fighting against the army in guerilla way?

even knowing that it will eventually end up Chechen war that was bombed the city until the whole population to be reduced from 400,000 -> 200,000 ?

Zelenski is most stupidest and evil leader I've ever seen in my life. He is basically a child thinking this is entirely a drama for him to be a hero. while he himself is risking millions of lives of Ukrainian.

Attached: KakaoTalk_Wl6YayqeQq.png (828x729, 1.14M)

I'm not Jewish, why would I care for the holohoax.
> since you support globohomo expansion
I'm more anti-Putin than anti-globohomo
Of the two evils, Putin's Russia is worse.

Hi Victoria Nuland

>But a red pill would prevent you from fighting and dying for jewish billionaires.
this. normies need to realize this especially the ones in ukraine

Don’t you have repayments to make to israel and atrocities to fake?

Who?

oh that's interesting. because if i was in your position i'd want him tortured to death. he's banned any man from 18-60 from leaving the country and publicly announced he's arming citizens, which will increase civilian deaths significantly. i understand defending your country. but everything your president does makes me think he wants you dead.

kek
newfag

based bro or sis, but this is Any Forums you are not allowed to think just hate the trannies and the jews.

Fucking Ukraine.

Does this even make fucking sense?

making 60 years old granny to hold a gun,

and making these children to be holding guns to 'resist' against russians?

Russians didn't even invade with ideology of race massacre like nazi did even.

Why are Ukrainians so much over-reacting that even risking their own civilians life? including this Zelenski Fucktard too.

Attached: chrome_co8t8LGajg.png (827x475, 1009.27K)

i'm not reading any faggot shill who calls me russian.
Sorry, sweaty, no more (yous) for you.
Also, go back.