Attached: con.png (1106x1065, 179.73K)

BECAUSE FUCK YOU

Attached: Tucker.jpg (320x320, 10.61K)

Because fuck'em. That's why.

Hahahahaha "even"

>lGTV
>Conservative
????

Attached: 1619932973467.png (1000x1000, 17.65K)

Because I want the USA out of Eurasia.

I don't get bullied into supporting things.

One reason: because these fags support Ukraine.

Because this war is a cover up for the years of vaccines that are currently killing people

I support Ukraine, that's why I want its full annexation into Mother Russia.

Attached: 1646076639588.png (1562x1334, 2.29M)

>cuckservatives

>actually conservative

We literally have a party here in cancuckda called the conservatives and they are basically just globohomo light instead of globohomo heavy like the libs and NDP.

gender does not limit your political alignment

I'm conservative and support holding my elected officials responsible for corruption and war mongering and running illegal biolabs and bio weapons testing. OP is propaganda faggot.

Npc does as it is programed

Attached: 1646089787134.jpg (819x1024, 151.25K)

Because NATO are lying cunts and Ukraine has been murdering it's own people for a decade.

why would i support ukraine

the phrase 'Not my problem' comes to mind

The us and australian federal govt is amazing and filled with great people, if they are OK with the invasion and just want to impose mild sanctions then that is correct. I live the government they do nothing wrong.

*love the

There rest of the world always says fuck off to the US and we've been trying to for the last two decades, but all of the sudden they need us to fight a war we have no skin in.
Russia isn't exactly a total shit hole, so it's not even a major loss if they consume Ukraine. I think annexing the country would actually be more problematic for Putin, it's been westernized for a while now he's just inviting in degeneracy and basically asking to be ousted. It's a problem that will work it's self out.

not my problem nigger

Attached: 1604244265877.jpg (1440x1401, 252.63K)

Attached: 457645.jpg (650x628, 80.11K)

I support Ukraine and I'm not going to be manipulated out of it by some nigger shill saying "faggots support Ukraine guys!!!!" But at least you're mixing it up from posting reddit screenshots.

Fuck conservatives and fuck you.

I support Ukraine and Russia - which makes me opposed to Zelensky.
Anyone who supports Ukraine is against Zelensky.

Nah

Because Conservatives haven't conserved fuck all and are generally stupid so what they do is irrelevant. I don't support Ukraine because it is three thousand moles away and we would not be talking about it were it not for a global cabal who used Democrat Administrations to include the CIA and State Department to turn Ukraine into a money laundering operation. So, it is not my fucking problem. No Russian ever . . . etc. etc.