Putin is fucking done. He single-handedly doomed his country back to the stone age, and the whole world hates him...

Putin is fucking done. He single-handedly doomed his country back to the stone age, and the whole world hates him. Joe Biden outplayed him.

Attached: 1646051566872.jpg (710x591, 77.04K)

you know what I do when I lose a game?
I press restart, only thing is that in real life, restart = thermo nuclear war

What did Joe Biden do?

>Joe Biden outplayed him.
I don't understand, where do these shills come from? Why is Any Forums turning into cucks?

>the whole world hates him
The only people hating him are the western degenerates that wave faggot flags. Eat the cock of your mother and fuck off to Israel

Attached: ezgif-5-1f6fac657147.jpg (700x394, 57.62K)

>where do these shills come from?
reddit

Imagine how many people are between Putin and actually firing nukes.
Now imagine how many of them hate him right now.
Now imagine how much of a problem they'd have getting their home country doomed to nuclear holocaust just for some senile boomer.

Luckily for all of us, nobody loses friends faster than cornered thieves.

>More nukes than burger land
>Putin and Xi practically dock cocks on a daily basis
>Ragheads are cheering on the invasion
>More nations getting involved could rapidly deteriorate an already shitty situation
>This all happened because Putin knows he can get away with it

Nuclear war is not restart. It's tilt.

Hello 41%

Hue hue hue. We lived in stone age since PERESTROYKA and now I am playing the Elden Ring

Dude, [CURRENT EVENT] is just like my [ENTERTAINMENT MEDIA]!!
Now this is heckin epic!

Attached: it's over.png (300x250, 134.25K)

I feel like this is a big nothingburger.

Steam should ban Russian monkeys form their platform.

nah that's ragequit + kicking the sony

Russia plays the long game, it's got a history of it?

While we are sending shoulder launched munitions, they have be taking every port, fuel depot, securing their gas pipeline, nuclear power plants.

Meanwhile a bunch of thugs run round a city chasing scouting light armoured vehicles and declaring the war over.

Give it a week and the Ukrainians will be filling the Molotov cocktails with used cooking oil, with tanks that don't run and no food...

Screen cap this!

Based

I've seen footage of this guy in kiev who says the government let out all the prisoners and gave them weapons to fight the russians. And basically now they are running around as some kind of gestapo raping and pillaging.

Is this after the Russians remember to fuel their own tanks? Or stop farmers stealing them with tractors?

Could be he know to move now or globalists firm it all up. Could be a huge shift of power to those everyone thinks is losing.

You mean the Ukrainian tanks, did you not think twice when the guy chasing the farmer had construction site boots, and work pants on???

The only thing missing was his flat cap!

It's the Ukrainian propaganda machine I'm afraid, granted a few scout and special forces was engaged, but when you have the Ukrainians filming their own dead for Facebook like, shits fucked up!!!

>41
it's 50% now.

Nothing. Best move was not to play.

>What did Joe Biden do?
Biden prepared a proper punji stick trap for Putin to fall into in Ukraine.

Look, it’s just that I’m not going to support Ukraine.

Ugh I know!
Ughhhh I know I know.

look it’s just that I’m not going to support them.

HahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

cool story leftypol

for those of you who don’t understand feed is like voldemort and seed is harry potter while sneed is like hogwarts

I'm glad they learnt something from the 30,000 rice farmers...