HOLY SHIT PUTIN’S LATEST SPEECH WAS BASED

>When I look at this foreign propaganda, my belief in our victory grows to the immeasurable. For I have experience this propaganda once before, for nearly thirty years long. This propaganda was directed against us, my party comrades you remember this propaganda, it is the same words and the same phrases, and when we look more closely we see the same heads, speaking the same dialect!
>The Federation and the People today realize that no understanding is possible if we do not insist upon our rights. We do not wish to struggle for these rights, to burst forth anew in two, three or five years; the rights of one-hundred and fifty million are up for discussion, not those of a party or a movement, for who am I? I am nothing other than your speaker! I am the speaker of your rights!
>The People have vested their trust in me, I shall prove myself worthy of this trust. I wish not to draw attention to myself or my surroundings, rather, to the past and future. I wish to stand up in honor before the past and future. And with me the Russian people shall hold their own! The generation of today is the bearer of Russia’s fate, Russia’s future or Russia’s downfall. Our enemies today already cry out: “Russia shall fall!” Yet Russia can give but one-answer: “Russia shall live!” And hence, Russia shall be victorious!

Attached: 344DF5DB-598E-4EF3-90F6-19A129028D52.jpg (1200x900, 72.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikisource.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler's_Speech_at_the_Berlin_Sportpalast_(30_January_1940)
bitchute.com/video/k8pgs13jKTDw/
odysee.com/@Slammdcrxx:8/Adolf-Hitler---They-Got-Their-War:3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

link?

A fucking link?

>Gets couped by jewish billionaires when the ruble slides below 0.8 centrs
heh, nothing personnel, kid...

>the mutt of jewkraine cries out in pain as he strikes you

Attached: 1646013080570.png (674x662, 784.75K)

>hurr im gonna turn this Hitler quote into a Putin quote
fuck off, kike

He’s losing it

It's not from Putin. It's from Adolf Hitler, but edited.

en.wikisource.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler's_Speech_at_the_Berlin_Sportpalast_(30_January_1940)

>The People have vested their trust in me
ok sure lol

>literal mutt shilling for Putin
At least Russians are a pure people unlike your festering mass of nigger and native cum

bitchute.com/video/k8pgs13jKTDw/

Putins dead you retard

Attached: e40.png (640x640, 474.79K)

holy cope

Vassal of China in 3 years

>STOP SAYING LIES ABOUT ME
>I AM RIGHT AND THEY ARE WRONG
yeah, so based
no wonder he's a manlet

Attached: download (1).png (230x219, 7.03K)

This

Actual fascism

China prob sees Russia as it sees North Korea, a retarded step brother that is a liability

LMAO, ukies aren't white

Attached: 1645820091007.jpg (632x695, 65.81K)

Is the bear leaving the cave anons?
Only one more step to go

God you guys are fuckin stupid as hell on this board

>bitchute.com/video/k8pgs13jKTDw/
link doesnt work for my country, feeling cucked.

Go back to redddit you incel.

So what America has ben for the last 20 years?

>the balls on this prick
If he really meant it he'd be going after Rothschild and Kissinger & Associates.

Attached: images (59).jpg (303x335, 13.03K)

odysee.com/@Slammdcrxx:8/Adolf-Hitler---They-Got-Their-War:3

Omega based putin has not fallen for the tricks.

>Give me control of a nation's currency and I care not who makes its algorithms and human terrain maps.