A comedian from Canada flies to Ukraine to volunteer to fight!

" A Canadian comedian has joined a growing number of foreign volunteers who say they are travelling to help Ukraine, five days into the Russian invasion.

Toronto-based Anthony Walker, 29, has no military experience and says he was deemed medically unfit for Canada's armed forces three years ago.

To many of his more than 100,000 followers on social media, he’s perhaps best known for mocking supporters of former US President Donald Trump or, more recently, trucker protests in Canada. "

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-60563278

BASED. Brave man to do this! People from the whole planet are joining the fight against the Russians in Ukraine.

Attached: walker.jpg (3000x1688, 278.25K)

I hope he gets his head blown off

Wouldnt say it to his face

Attached: walker.jpg (2320x2359, 995.77K)

The sad reality is these are all actual incels who think that by doing this they will get women. Look at their posts, if you were actually going to do something this fucking stupid, the last thing you should do is plaster your face all over a public forum for dopamine hits. They get what they deserve.

Even a normal looking guy like this isn't getting laid anymore?

i hope hes the next "Russian-Soldier-Knife.mpg"

I support this. More celebrities fight in Ukraine please!

EMT wearing a medic patch, every time. Are Canadian EMT’s worth anything or are they just wanna be medics like in the US?

You have to be some sort of medically unfit fucktard not to qualify for the Canadian Armed Forces. If you can't lift as many sandbags as a native woman you should probably neck yourself.

Maybe he only qualified for cook on the aptitude test.

>Mocked truckers

Lmao, he's gonna find out there are alot worse things than horns soon.

Attached: 1644693071170m.jpg (1024x780, 223.73K)

Yeah, wtf is wrong with this guy to be "medically unfit"?

Attn seeking

LOL I could kick his ass 1v1

cant say it to his face if his face isnt there anymore soon.

pic related is what this dumb faggot gets when he comes home.

Attached: fgt.png (548x673, 204.56K)

probably has a chronic medical condition

This is awsome! Please send more like this, load up that region, then level it with nukes.

I fully support this! More of these faggot niggers should go there and get themselves killed, very brave.

Attached: 0C8BB8EA-29AB-4C8A-83BD-6B3BB2224377.jpg (180x280, 10.98K)

This is you.

Attached: YOU.jpg (1280x720, 42.28K)

Yeah, just read the article and it says he has hemophilia

>a retard lined up to fight a war
>a retard lined up to get the jab
>a retard lined up to muh russia narrative
just a bunch of retard

Attached: 04F3CE4F-6877-4C31-B070-A31C03FDD1B7.jpg (422x1024, 67.92K)

Just like in Syria these foreign terrorists will die

I have absolutely zero opposition to it. If these celebrities love Ukraine so much, they should go fight there themselves.

You know which country would never send volunteers?

All these larpers will be confronted with a realty check from which they'll never recover.

Attached: y45747.jpg (567x370, 25.39K)

i would not feel too bad if he dies

He supports BLM

You still have to be able to sandbag, lol. Rivers in Saskatchewan seem to be our greatest enemy.

He would probably need a babysitter over there.

He would be more of a hinderance rather than effective.

No I literally can't, he is wearing that mask.

>live free or die
>blm mask
Huh…

> when he comes home.
In a box

Are these people just suicidal? why would they go risk their lives for a country that isnt our ally who is fighting a country that isn't our enemy?

Imagine going to a foreign war to virtue signal.

Attached: 1645242276817.jpg (750x979, 103.6K)

Die for me leaf

Attached: Screenshot_20220223-201640.png (496x374, 151.87K)

god willing

Attached: series4.pic20.jpg (774x1032, 333.1K)

>The majority of the public becomes aware of the false flag crisis actor bull shit.
>(They) scapegoat Alex Jones to send a message.
>The majority of the public already knew Alex Jones was working for (them) the whole time and doesn't give a fuck.
>(They) just say 'fuck it' and start using actual actors to play the Ukranian president and fighters in the "conflict".

Holy based Batman. Hitler lives and he’s a cop.

A Canadian comedian goes to die for a Jewish comedian. Pottery.

this. it's time for the wealthy, powerful, and famous to fight a war. the rest of us have nothing to fight for... nothing to gain.