Ontario gov’t shuts down 39 trucking businesses for taking part in Freedom Convoy

Fuck Ontario

Attached: shutterstock_1765377026-810x500.jpg (810x500, 81.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lifesitenews.com/news/ontario-govt-shuts-down-39-trucking-businesses-for-taking-part-in-freedom-convoy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lifesitenews.com/news/ontario-govt-shuts-down-39-trucking-businesses-for-taking-part-in-freedom-convoy/

story

Remember when the Antichrist showed up in all those threads in January and taunted all of you?

... and how did it work out?

Sad to see, leafs literally going to self rake at this rate.

Bump. Leafs are good men.

I am losing concern for Ukraine with shit like this going on. I would rather have the USA invade Canada and depose Trudeau at this point. He is so terrified of bearded masculine truckers that he's just going to fuck up the world. If farmers in the USA and Canada all went on strike this spring, alot of this shit would probably stop.

wow so the protests accomplished nothing. imagine my surprise

I agree. Truckers are our lifeblood. Not some fucking drunk Russians and faggy Ukrainians.

Laughs. In Punjabi :)

That's pretty disgusting fren. At least the Liberals and NDP are finally finished. Let us usher in a new colour of horror.

Attached: 14234234.jpg (1126x1278, 220.83K)

Meanwhile mutts and leaf are happy for the war in europe. Hope you die of hunger

Vlad will take Justin's head as soon as he sets foot in Nome, Alaska

you don't get it
the elites have already cashed out and built bunkers.
They crushed Russia and gave a 70 year old man no other choice that to invade Ukraine.
They injected most people on earth with an experimental dna altering mRNA drug to sterilize/dumb down and/or give you cancer.
Thermo nuclear war is their great reset.
This is it you dumb fuck - end of the road, full stop. Good night!

Bump

Attached: 0C86CA65-4905-4983-AC51-0B6585D33E70.jpg (1024x1024, 78.48K)

Fuck all of them, Putin, Biden, china and especially Trudeau.

The only way to Kiev is through Toronto as far as I'm concerned.
Not interested otherwise.

All protests are now illegal occupations.
They have made it impossible to be heard to affect change.

Ok well we can all make sure to find the ventilation for their bunkers, tamper with it and put sarin gas in it. I have the bunker argument. You only need a bunke in a nuclear war if you live near a blast zone anyways.

Good

*Hate the bunker argument

Checked. Burning tires near intake clogs filters.

thanks "conservatives" conserving as always

Attached: b5b.png (996x1000, 106.52K)

Looks like you guys are voting max in

No I don't remember plz refresh

I'm sure that will be extremely helpful during a supply chain crisis exacerbated by foreign war.

So, who's going to deliver the food and auto parts that these businesses handled? Trudeau and the Liberal Party aren't too good at long term planning. Short term vengeance is their game.

Another reason to not vote Liberal.

ontario ruled by consrvatives atm bub